It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump decides not to sanction Russia, against urging of Democrats and Republicans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I took the implications of your accusation to mean that Trump should impose sanctions because you, like many others, have assumed guilt, and this is simply proof of that assumed guilt.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: intrptr

en.m.wikipedia.org...

If everyone in Congress but 5 people makes a law the president oWes an explanation for ignoring it.

It's plain and simple.

Whats plain to everyone, even those pretending, is the election hack was a hoax, perped by Hillary as an excuse for losing the election.

The election wasn't hacked. That's a red herring and a strawman.

Isolation and containment of Russia is the reality.

Ok. Fact remains that you seem to be misrepresenting the situation, as the election was not hacked nor was it hoaxed. That seems to be the deflection that was used to deflect from the real fact that Russia hacked the DNC and potentially thousands of others in a massive effort.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: 23432

a reply to: 23432

Sure but that doesn't have to do with what their power is in the Constitution.

Sure he has veto power but he may want to explain why he would ignore a law passed by all but 5 members.

I hate to break this to you but those who bought and paid for the Congress has already turned the Constitution into a toilet paper .

Can't you see what is on the horizon for US and why Trump the Jesuit Knight was brought into Presidency ?

You think the constitution became toilet paper when Trump became President?

You are ignorant of the last 16-24 years.

Again with assumptions and presumptions ; i have never said it became toilet paper when Trump got elected .

When Federal Reserve was founded the Congress became the puppet and Constitution became the toilet paper .

I thought everyone who is awoke knew this fact .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

If everyone in Congress but 5 people makes a law the president oWes an explanation for ignoring it.

It's plain and simple.

Whats plain to everyone, even those pretending, is the election hack was a hoax, perped by Hillary as an excuse for losing the election.

Ok. Fact remains that you seem to be misrepresenting the situation, as the election was not hacked nor was it hoaxed.

I just said the election wasn't hacked.

Can you read?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
This is a good point, though it begs the question why didn't Trump and his administration say as much rather than just claim that the 'threat of sanctions was punishment enough'?

No idea.
He might have been scared by the EU threats and didn't want to appear weak.

That's just ignorant speculation but it's plausible.

I agree totally that an explanation should be given.
Of course he is a master of manipulation, maybe this is just another example of him playing the media.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I took the implications of your accusation to mean that Trump should impose sanctions because you, like many others, have assumed guilt, and this is simply proof of that assumed guilt.

Ah. Well I'm not sure where I've stated that Trump is unequivocally guilty, so if I have done so in the past I was wrong. I suspect he is, but that's not immediately relevant to the sanctions since regardless of whether Trump is squeaky clean or not most of Congress believes the intelligence community enough to believe sanctions are warranted. The 'proof of assumed guilt' is less proof and more a suspicion that the optics of an individual who has been claimed beholden to (and is being investigated for) Russian interference is going against the wishes of even his own party and 'letting Russia off easy'. Surely you can see what I mean by the appearance of such an action?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

It's plain and simple.

Ok. Fact remains that you seem to be misrepresenting the situation, as the election was not hacked nor was it hoaxed. That seems to be the deflection that was used to deflect from the real fact that Russia hacked the DNC and potentially thousands of others in a massive effort.

Can you provide a source on the "fact" that Russia hacked the DNC?

Does it not concern you that Seth Rich's laptop is still in FBI custody, despite the official story being a mugging gone wrong?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Sure he has veto power but he may want to explain why he would ignore a law passed by all but 5 members.

I hate to break this to you but those who bought and paid for the Congress has already turned the Constitution into a toilet paper .

Can't you see what is on the horizon for US and why Trump the Jesuit Knight was brought into Presidency ?

Again with assumptions and presumptions ; i have never said it became toilet paper when Trump got elected .

When Federal Reserve was founded the Congress became the puppet and Constitution became the toilet paper .

Then I suppose you should speak more plainly.

But could you elaborate on how Trump is a Jesuit Knight?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ah. Well I'm not sure where I've stated that Trump is unequivocally guilty, so if I have done so in the past I was wrong. I suspect he is, but that's not immediately relevant to the sanctions since regardless of whether Trump is squeaky clean or not most of Congress believes the intelligence community enough to believe sanctions are warranted. The 'proof of assumed guilt' is less proof and more a suspicion that the optics of an individual who has been claimed beholden to (and is being investigated for) Russian interference is going against the wishes of even his own party and 'letting Russia off easy'. Surely you can see what I mean by the appearance of such an action?

I do see what you mean. But I completely disagree with it. As I stated, I do not think dispelling political suspicion and conspiracy theory is reason enough to impose crippling sanctions on another country.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

As I stated, I do not think dispelling political suspicion and conspiracy theory is reason enough to impose crippling sanctions on another country.

That's a fair argument, thanks for the follow up.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Their ignoring it because their trump cultists.

Obviously, anybody with half a brain can see Putin has something on trump.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I do see what you mean. But I completely disagree with it. As I stated, I do not think dispelling political suspicion and conspiracy theory is reason enough to impose crippling sanctions on another country.

No, but an armed invasion and annexation is. That was why the sanctions were imposed in the first place. The situation has not changed, and those sanctions provided a justification for attempting to interfere with America's political process. If the US can interfere with Russia's politics, why shouldn't Russia interfere with America's?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

Would you believe anything Putin tells you?

There has been a terrible train wreck with GOP on board. They hit a garbage truck!

What Im waiting to see is what happens when they hit that next garbage truck (the DNC) with the MEMO.

Id be interested to hear Mr Putins comments at that time...... K?

edit on 31-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, but an armed invasion and annexation is. That was why the sanctions were imposed in the first place. The situation has not changed, and those sanctions provided a justification for attempting to interfere with America's political process. If the US can interfere with Russia's politics, why shouldn't Russia interfere with America's?

The bill in question, signed begrudgingly by Trump last August, had imposed new sanctions on Russia for allegedly interfering in the 2016. The situation has changed.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

For a conspiracy forum I find it weirdly disconcerting that what is seemingly a occurrence akin to handing a conspiracy up to the public on a silver platter is being ignored on a site who's focus is just that.

The conspirators have suborned the conspiracy theorists. By posing as conspiracy theorists, Russian trolls have left a trail that has led CTs so far into the woods that they refuse to see what anyone with eyes can see.

I get the same impression. Its like Trump supporters have been conditioned over the last year to disbelieve anything from anyone that isn't Trump.

Worse than that. They have been programmed to believe that truth is unknowable. That is why they have plastered the noosphere with the "Flat Earth" meme. Once conspiracy theorists bought into the idea that it was possible for a giant planet to be hiding over the South Pole, erasing other basic physical facts became possible. Critical thinking is being replaced by confirmation bias on the "marketplace of ideas."

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Then I suppose you should speak more plainly.

But could you elaborate on how Trump is a Jesuit Knight?

Trump said :

" Thank God he said I am a politician because Aristotle defined the human person as an 'animal politicus' (a political animal). So at least I am a human person.
As to whether I am a pawn, well, maybe, I don't know. I'll leave that up to your judgment and that of the people. "

Trump claims to be Presbyterian, but attended Jesuit Fordham University for two years and then transferred to Jesuit-controlled University of Pennsylvania.

The University of Pennsylvania is funded by The Annenberg Foundation.

Mr. Annenberg is a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Gregory the Great.

David L. Cohen is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania .

Pennsylvania area is controlled by the Roman Catholic hierarchy via the Jesuit provincial holding jurisdiction over Pennsylvania.

Donald John Trump, Jr. - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania

Ivanka Marie Trump - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania

Eric Frederic Trump - Alma mater: Georgetown University

Trump is a supporter of the NSA's Temporal Power domestic surveillance programs.

"security has to preside...and it has to be preeminent"
"if anyone wants to listen to my phone calls, it's fine"
"I think we have to err on the side of security"
"we don't love it, but we have probably not much of a choice"
"it doesn't seem to be very popular, what [Rand Paul's] doing"
"Most people seem to feel the way I do"
"My best trait will be security"

Two of Pope Francis’s closest collaborators have accused religious leaders close to the administration of President Donald Trump of having a “Manichean vision,” based on a “gradually radicalized” theology growing from the early 20th century fundamentalist movement.
Jesuit Father Antonio Spadaro, editor-in-chief of the influential Rome-based Jesuit publication La Civiltà Cattolica, and Marcelo Figueroa, the editor-in-chief of the Argentinean edition of the Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano, co-wrote an article in the latest edition of La Civiltà Cattolica looking at the relationship between “Evangelical Fundamentalism” and “Catholic Integralism.”

cruxnow.com...

And finally here he is at the Jesuit Dinner :

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The bill in question, signed begrudgingly by Trump last August, had imposed new sanctions on Russia for allegedly interfering in the 2016. The situation has changed.

No it has not. The sanctions were never lifted. They are now to be expanded in retaliation to Russia's retaliation. Or do you honestly believe that the Troll Army does not exist.?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What have you got against Jesuits? Are you anti-catholic?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

For a conspiracy forum I find it weirdly disconcerting that what is seemingly a occurrence akin to handing a conspiracy up to the public on a silver platter is being ignored on a site who's focus is just that.

The conspirators have suborned the conspiracy theorists. By posing as conspiracy theorists, Russian trolls have left a trail that has led CTs so far into the woods that they refuse to see what anyone with eyes can see.

I get the same impression. Its like Trump supporters have been conditioned over the last year to disbelieve anything from anyone that isn't Trump.

Worse than that. They have been programmed to believe that truth is unknowable. That is why they have plastered the noosphere with the "Flat Earth" meme. Once conspiracy theorists bought into the idea that it was possible for a giant planet to be hiding over the South Pole, erasing other basic physical facts became possible. Critical thinking is being replaced by confirmation bias on the "marketplace of ideas."

It's not Truth is unknowable ; but reserved for selected few .

You'll find that Pythagors Cult in Chimos / Samos operated exactly on that principle .

What I find more asthonishing is how everyone disregards Admiral Byrds remarks about the land mass bigger than US beyond the South Pole .

Admiral was also a Freemason ; indicating that the Cabal had disagreements within about " truth " .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: visitedbythem

Would you believe anything Putin tells you?

There has been a terrible train wreck with GOP on board. They hit a garbage truck!

What Im waiting to see is what happens when they hit that next garbage truck (the DNC) with the MEMO.

Id be interested to hear Mr Putins comments at that time...... K?

I'm really only seeing one trainwreck here...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join