It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theresa May and Amber Rudd Suppress Child abuse documents for nation security reasons.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

They look out for each other.
Just the same as when Tony Blair's gov slapped a d notice on the links between Thomas Hamilton and the defence sec, or when Thatcher covered up for Leon Brittan and others.

All these people get given top jobs because they all have secrets that can be used to coerce them into line.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yeh , it seems as though these organisations have built in systems to protect people who fall into the crime lifestyle
and so to protect them they say swear your loyalty and do as we ask , just like Ridhya had posted the Tim Fortescue
video showing that the "Whip" is put in place to correct party members and bring them in line with the party or the government
however they also make mistakes go away !

This is criminal , basically they consider themselves above the law , and that will simply not do considering they work for us !

the line is being drawn but not in the sand, its going on the #ing walls , im going to start a graffiti campaign to shock the public out of this stupor!

I have also just emailed my local Mp to see if there is anything we can do together to bring more public attention to this !

edit on 1-2-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Unless your MP is Dennis Skinner, I wouldn't have much faith, to be honest.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Ok well I have just sent him an email to ask for advice on how best to tackle this issue

thanks for suggesting Dennis , because I respect him as a politician

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

As depressing as all this is, I'm hoping that Trump is aware.
There must be connections between our filthy swamp monsters and the US variety.
All that "foreign aid" that gets sent out while people here starve on the streets is not what it seems.
If a global network is about to be taken out, we should keep an eye on things here as well as the States.
We can have a little hope.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

. . . the Rochdale MP’s prosecution may have led to the fall of the government.

Newsnight reported claims that officers who arrested Smith in the 1980s were warned to keep quiet or face prosecution under the Official Secrets Act.

. . . Theresa May, the Home Secretary, announced a major public inquiry into whether paedophiles were sheltered in Government, the NHS, police, the courts and the BBC.

www.independent.co.uk... tml

Link not leading to story. You'l have to search cyril-smith-was-not-prosecuted-for-child-sex-abuse-because-establishment-was-scared-who-he-would to get there.

They're claiming he was protected because he would name others. Since they wouldn't tell us the truth it must be something else. The real reason would be the major deals and arrangements linked to particular events.

. . . a bully with an iron grip on his town, his misdemeanours were never prosecuted. Those who tried found their operations mysteriously shut down by higher authorities.

www.amazon.co.uk...

Revealing a link between a particular deal and a blackmail-able event that was protected from prosecution would reveal the control mechanism extensively used to control politicians.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Well if Donald Trump does take notice and by his actions as president lead to revealing corruption overseas in the UK here then that could only be a good thing and hopefully he does take notice and seeks to help our system of governance for the people. If it leads to the downfall of our current government system then that can only be a good thing because it would mean we the people would need to replace it with a better system.
Wouldnt it be a good idea to screen people psychologically if they plan to have a career which involves the well being of citizens and surely this falls under their duty of care.
Ultimately we would not allow anyone with psychotic , sociopathic tendencies to rule over others as an elected official in order to preserve government and reduce criminals operating without being brought to justice.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

This PM has got some #ing cheek I'll tell ye !

"abuse" a threat to democracy

Theresa may calls out abuse

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The storm is on its way to the UK. Drain the swamp!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

drain the swamp ahhaha yeh maybe donald will !

instead I think we need a blood transfusion , this # is sick as #

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

There is a suspicion Theresa May's father made her available to the elite abuse rings and she has become one of those women who want it to happen to other children to make it normal for her.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those unfortunate enough to have dealt with such women may recognise the sickly smile.

edit on 7 2 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I never knew that , makes a lot more sense now that small yet vital piece of info was provided by yourself.

Coincidence , I think NOT !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join