It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biographer Claims Nikola Tesla Was Contacted by Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Ahhh...Wikipedia....well, if that is your source, job done....lol

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Tesla's research, I believe, along with the assistance of the Paperclip Nazi scientists, is what led to the state of affairs in which the US military-industrial complex has formed at least one, likely several, fully 'breakaway' civilisations. The use of Thomas Townsend Brown's research concepts in addition, during the 1950's, also had a lot to do with it. These guys, their work & genius imagination, all put together, ensured such phenomenal knowledge & practical skill being applied to the world of black research, that their work is what Ben Rich was commenting upon in his famous "..we could send ET home" speech. And the whole "..There are places to go beyond belief" speech is also tied in with this amalgam of 'breakaway' scientists & their expert knowledge/experimentation..

Humans have already utilised faster-than-light interstellar ships, navigating the galaxy most probably by exploiting information gleaned from the existing pulsar network, which acccording to the phenomenal research of Dr Paul LaViolette, was established as a (level 2 Kardashev scale) mega-engineered navigation & communications grid built from stars (or artificial beacons which behave like stars), which network of pulsars was also established (multi-purpose) as a coded message directed to Earthbound humanity, to testify that there is far more to be learned, and far more to be achieved, in the knowledge that an 'Other' went before us, preparing the way..

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
a reply to: alldaylong

Ahhh...Wikipedia....well, if that is your source, job done....lol

Try this one then.

www.history.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have not tried that one: Mirror mirror on the wall who is the most asshole of them all.

Seriously, TESLA's work and his material were not taken for nothing!
edit on 31-1-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They were talking about Tesla on BBC radio 4 the other day, and right at the end one of the guests said President Trumps uncle might have taken his Notes thought to have been burned

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
One story of Tesla goes something like this. He lived in midtown Manhattan the last decade or two of his life. One day, perhaps when he was in his sixties, someone saw Tesla out on his daily constitutional, west of the NY Public Library, in his usual elegant garb -- bowler hat, patent shoes, suit, tie and so forth. Locking eyes with his witness, who recognized him from photos in the popular press, Tesla executed a flawless standing backflip and continued on his walk as though nothing had happened. Apparently Tesla was a fairly accomplished practitioner of "stretching", along with the scientific genius and Temple-Grandin-on-Acid-and-Steroids grade of visual imagination.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

That all one can do when it comes to aliens and ufo stories, is speculate. True Telsa inventions and how he may have come across may have been from another world, but he loves his work more so then anything. He was a work alcoholic if I'm not wrong, he didn't have much family or social ties at all, and lived as hermit pretty much.

The air ship stories don't make much sense ether, since alot of them look like boats that can fly from what I've read about them and looked nothing like the blimps. Ive seen air ships...in video games.

I'd rather trust a mosquito, whose a blood sucker by nature then an actual blood sucker that's one by choice. And no offense, keeping an open mind is some what of con man line...well from my experience any ways.
edit on 1-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Agreed. We don't have all the answers, but being aware of stuff we aren't ready for yet, is always the best path to consider.
edit on 2-2-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join