It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biographer Claims Nikola Tesla Was Contacted by Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Did Tesla contact alien life forms? We must consider this, as a man of Prestige and great Knowledge, he knew much, perhaps too much.

For a number of reasons, Serbian-American inventor and futurist Nikola Tesla has become synonymous with government cover-ups, corporate intrigue, and near-mystical technological wizardry. Today, many conspiracy theories surround Tesla’s work and legacy, most of which involve allegations that the U.S. government confiscated most of the personal records and journals Tesla kept while inventing the future.

We must ask ourselves based on what we know.

In the late 1890s, sightings of mysterious “airships” were reported throughout the Americas. Could one of Tesla’s inventions have triggered contact with extraterrestrial beings?

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Consider his Genius:

Nikola Tesla was one of the greatest scientific minds our world has ever known. Although mysteriously absent from school textbooks, he accomplished much in his lifetime, discovering radio and remote control — the backbone of NASA’s current technology — drone technology, cosmic radio waves, and more. He was also a big proponent of free, unlimited energy for everyone.

Tesla publicly demonstrated his first working model of a robot guided by radio waves, unveiled to many astonished viewers at the Electrical Exposition held at Madison Square Garden, in May 1898. This was front page news in America at that time. It marked the first time that radio waves were used to guide the movement of a robot — 11 years before Marconi was awarded the Nobel Prize for the discovery of radio in 1909.

www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

If he was, or not, contacted by extraterrestrials beings, guess we'll never know for sure.

Fact is, the government didn't wanted back then and still don't want us to find out about what he knew.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Nikola Tesla built a laboratory in Colorado Springs, Colorado, in 1899, to experiment with high frequency electricity and other phenomena. In that laboratory he received and recorded on his sensitive instruments, cosmic radio waves. He announced that he received extraterrestrial radio signals. The scientific community in 1899 did not believe him, because knowledge of cosmic radio signals did not exist at that time.

Source : www.teslasociety.com...

You can believe that he didn't record cosmic radio waves and it was actually aliens contacting Tesla if you so wish. Technically the transmissions he picked up were from outer space.

edit on 31/1/2018 by mirageman because: correction

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No, they didn't want his findings to make their way into mainstream. They used people like Tesla and Einstein to their own ends. We may never know the truth, but I can say, the Truth always finds its way to the many, eventually.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Technically the transmissions he picked up were from outer space.

We aren't intelligible enough and can't assume that is the only answer.
edit on 31-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Tesla gave us the life we live now....no other person has done as much for our modern times as Tesla. No one.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Tesla gave us the life we live now....no other person has done as much for our modern times as Tesla. No one.

He's a credit to the human race, it's no wonder no one of school age knows about him.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

We aren't intelligible enough and can't assume that is the only answer to your question.

I didn't ask a question.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes I fixed that before you re-posted. My mistake.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You are another that believes the " Myth of Tesla". Most of what is claimed he invented, he in fact didn't.

Take Radio for instance.

Many people were involved in the invention of radio as we know it today. Experimental work on the connection between electricity and magnetism began around 1820 with the work of Hans Christian Ørsted, and continued with the work of André-Marie Ampère, Joseph Henry, and Michael Faraday. These investigations culminated in a theory of electromagnetism developed by James Clerk Maxwell, which predicted the existence of electromagnetic waves. Maxwell published A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism in 1873, stimulating many people to experiment with wireless communication. Others experimented without the benefit of his theories. It is considered likely that the first intentional transmission of a signal by means of electromagnetic waves was performed by David Edward Hughes around 1880, although this was considered to be induction at the time. The first systematic and unequivocal transmission of EM waves was performed by Heinrich Rudolf Hertz and described in papers published in 1887 and 1890. Hertz famously considered these results as being of little practical value. After Hertz's work many people were involved in further development of the electronic components and methods to improve the transmission and detection of electromagnetic waves. Around the turn of the 20th century, Guglielmo Marconi developed the first apparatus for long distance radio communication.[1] On 23 December 1900, the Canadian inventor Reginald A. Fessenden became the first person to send audio (wireless telephony) by means of electromagnetic waves, successfully transmitting over a distance of about 1.6 kilometers, and six years later on Christmas Eve 1906 he became the first person to make a public radio broadca

en.wikipedia.org...-3

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

He was also in love with a pigeon. So why not...
Maybe all the time he was exposed to electricity fried his brain a bit? Or opened him up for telepathic communication, if you prefer.

I know he never said that he had telepathic contact but he obviously was wondering where his inspiration came from.
Hearing voices would be crazy, great inspiration is what makes a genius, a thin line.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

How inventive of you, thanks for not adding to the thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thanks for 'Educating me and everyone else who disagrees with you'.

What have you done for Mankind?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Childish.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yes you are.

But I must ask, why is your childishness prevalent to the thread?
edit on 31-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Yes you are.

But I must ask, why is your childishness prevalent to the thread?

You Tesla disciples can't even admit the truth about the man when information is put before you,

Please post a link that states Tesla invented Radio.

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Oh gosh get over yourself. If you're looking for an echo chamber dig a hole...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ah, so you've entered my thread for the express purpose of being an asshole?

I posted a link, if you don't like it, I can't help you.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have only one thing to say to you.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

for the express purpose of being an asshole?

Take a look in the mirror.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join