It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Turkeys Fake war in Afrin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My family lived near Harpoot in Turkey. We left because Turkey is run by a garbage truck with Erdogan at the wheel. turkey is just another satanic muslim strong hold. The same one that Adolf hitler looked up to and copied.
Yes, Turkey is slated for the bottomless pit. And they can all go single file into it so as to meet their father the devil in hell,
Have a nice day

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I had to give him a summary of world news of the three months he was in turkey, he couldn´t believe what he missed, he almost knew nothing about anything that happened outside of turkey. Reminds me of the former Third Reich, the former GDR, NK, China and the greatest of all the great nations, with even a greater than great president.

The people of Turkey, as elsewhere, are kept in the dark about NATO's involvement ongoing in Syrian Regime Change.

Can just speak for germany, we know what is going on. Last night there was a documentary of how "our" foreign minister Sigmar "Siggi Pop" Gabriel promised to upgrade the turkish tanks, after everybody knew that Erdolf started to invade syria and to terrorize the kurds, once again. And how Gabriel defended that, while knowing what really happens and that these german tanks are involved in the illegal war, coming and prepared annexion and in the acts of terror against the kurds. Defended it with: We can´t leave a NATO partner that fights the "IS" alone...

Erdolf fights the "IS" like the "U"S fights the "IS", with support for the "IS", the "IS" terrorists could even pass the turkish border without problems, to be threatened in turkish hospitals. Everybody here knows about that since years, so Gabriel too. All these liars and hypocrites that defend such actions show their real face. The NATO really should kick turkey out and bring Erdolf to Den Haag, but there ist that refugee problem Erdolf blackmails western europe with. And there is a lot of money to make, a fortiori to germany and his weapon producers, the corporations that make profits of wars. And "our" polticians are their puppets, as we can see.

This was even shown on transatlantic ruled "Staatsfunk", will try to find it and post it here. It´s not on youtube yet.

Turks know that infidels are all one Nation .

When Germany start expelling Turks en masse , you should really start worry to worry .

maybe we should bomb turkey, take it over, and then give it to the Armenians.

Go for it .

Adolf hitler was very impressed with turkey, and followed their lead.
Turkey has a special destiny.
A few nukes will get that underway. A few for Iran while we are at it

Meanwhile 100000 Armenian Christians are in Turkey working illegally .

As I said go for it sunshine , drop all the nukes you got .

Turks aren't scared , got that ?

Good.

edit on 31-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

So how is the Syrian regime different to Turkey and it’s past fake democracy and current dictator?

Turkey has killed many of its own citizens. If it weren’t for being a member of NATO, Turkey would have been taken out before Iraq lol.

a reply to: 23432

Your putrid hatred of Turks shows you for a charlatan that you are Yorgo .

In your World Turks can never do anything " right " ; including holding elections .

Give it up , no one cares about Greece or Cyprus ; they just use your people and abuse your people all the while promising you to defeat the Turk on behalf of Greeks .

Sad thing is you actually buy into this crap .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

My family lived near Harpoot in Turkey. We left because Turkey is run by a garbage truck with Erdogan at the wheel. turkey is just another satanic muslim strong hold. The same one that Adolf hitler looked up to and copied.
Yes, Turkey is slated for the bottomless pit. And they can all go single file into it so as to meet their father the devil in hell,
Have a nice day

No one cares , no one listens to you .

Your ancestors were faithfull servants of Turk for generations .

I go to Armenian Church here and Priest tells me to take pity on you ; so I pity you and your vain efforts to suck up to non Anatolians .

I got your soul here in Anatolia ;when you repent , you can come and get it .

Don't worry , I ain't a Persian or Greek , your soul is safe .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just as I figured. You are nobody
edit on 31-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Just as I figured. You are nobody

Still sucking up to " titles and authority " , eh ?

Freedom is to be found within your soul .

This is all good fun and what not but , don't you have nukes to drop and Turks to kill , children and innocent all ?

We are eagerly waiting in Istanbul for the fireworks ; just don't destroy Constantinapolis ; Yorgo would get really , really mad .

Right Yorgo ?

edit on 31-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Now you sound like Sadaam

Oh wait? He dead, and his country is scorched

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Now you sound like Sadaam

Oh wait? He dead, and his country is scorched

I love Dolma but Yorgo says it's Dolmadakis ; what say you ?

edit on 31-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
That includes making changes to politicians names!!!!!!!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Um, who promised to me that they’ll defeat the Turk?
Can you show me when where and who?

I’d really like to know what crap I allegedly buy into lol.

Do you even know the meaning of charlatan?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Um, who promised to me that they’ll defeat the Turk?
Can you show me when where and who?

I’d really like to know what crap I allegedly buy into lol.

Do you even know the meaning of charlatan?

charlatan ˈʃɑːlət(ə)n/Submit noun a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill. "a self-confessed con artist and charlatan" synonyms: quack, mountebank, sham, fraud, fake, humbug, impostor, pretender, masquerader, hoodwinker, hoaxer, cheat, deceiver, dissembler, double-dealer, double-crosser, trickster, confidence trickster, cheater, swindler, fraudster, racketeer; rogue, villain, scoundrel; informalphoney, sharper, sharp, shark, conman, con artist, hustler, flimflammer, flimflam man; informaltwister; informalgrifter, bunco artist, gold brick, chiseller; informalshicer, magsman, illywhacker; informalschlenter; datedconfidence man/woman; raredefalcator, tregetour

Your narrative and how you read the events in Mesopotamia and Anatolia speaks for itself .

All you do is spew unfounded ignorance and hate towards Turks which is not unexpected but why would think that your rants will go unchallenged ?

You have really and truely no idea of how things are on the ground in Anatolia and Mesopotamia as well as Balkans.

Ordinary users might not know what " Meghali Idea " is all about ; why should they ?

I on the other hand do know and I have called you out on it .

Ever heard about the saying that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ?

Hate speech ; that is all you have shown me so far .

You don't even know that Kurds are predominantly Sunni muslims and actually most Kurds hate the PKK .

You also say nothing about the innocent Kurdish kids who are still being forced into Child Soldier positions by those Crusaders / Mercenaries .

You are not honest dude , you are delibrately misrepresenting anything and everything to do with Turks .

Oh , you are also supporting terrorists .

edit on 1-2-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
How am I supporting terrorists?
Which terrorists am I supporting?

I'm giving my opinion on how I view events as they unfold, and what I think on how things are unfolding/shaping and what's coming.

Just because you disagree, you have started making thinly veiled racist remarks.
Whose Yorgo? I don't see anyone with that name here. Just one of many examples, as well as swearing at me in Greek.

You haven't refuted anything I've posted. You've just gone on the racist tirades, putting on a Turkey stronk show, and replicating Erodgan/AKP/Turkish propaganda. That's something that many others have called you out on as well.

You're very clearly Turkish. But claimed to be British. In another post you claim to be sitting in an Armenian Orthodox church.
You are a troll, and not a very good one.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

those claims died when the ottoman empire ceased to be.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

How am I supporting terrorists?
Which terrorists am I supporting?

I'm giving my opinion on how I view events as they unfold, and what I think on how things are unfolding/shaping and what's coming.

Just because you disagree, you have started making thinly veiled racist remarks.
Whose Yorgo? I don't see anyone with that name here. Just one of many examples, as well as swearing at me in Greek.

You haven't refuted anything I've posted. You've just gone on the racist tirades, putting on a Turkey stronk show, and replicating Erodgan/AKP/Turkish propaganda. That's something that many others have called you out on as well.

You're very clearly Turkish. But claimed to be British. In another post you claim to be sitting in an Armenian Orthodox church.
You are a troll, and not a very good one.

You are supporting PKK .

That is an internationally listed terrorist organisation according to your own government .

Not only a violation of TC's of ATS but actually a Cyber Crime too .

Your old posts shows that you think White people are superior and islam and brown people are enemy , generally .

I think Yorgo is what I always called Greeks , since the times of Zeus .

I think it is my personal choice affectionately nick-name my opponents while tease them gently .

For example , I can say your mother is an astronot in a very mean way .

I also think I know better than you about Mesopotamia because , ehm , I am kinda local ?

Last 1000 years it was Turks who ruled the area ; I am betting they gonna keep ruling it in near future , with or without US and EU help .

UK and Russia are behind the Turks .

They want to see an Imam's Turban rather than Vatican Hat in Istanbul .

You call that " Erdogan Propaganda , Turkish Stronk " ; I call it history repeating .

Yes very clearly I am Turkish / Circassian / British ; if it makes you feel better you can disregard me being British . I couldn't give a toss .

Last 12 years here on ATS I think i got that question asked several times and answered several times .

You are just ignorant and full of assumptions and presumptions about my nationality having anything to do with what I say .

If I was Martian , I would say the same to you .

Arming a small section of Pseudo Kurds and set up a neo Crusader state bordering Turkey, Iraq , Iran and Syria is madness , it won't work .

It is internationally criminal and morally wrong .

It will only lead to more death and more suffering while filling Western Democracies with money .

Are you really that ignorant ; you can't even see it ?

If so , that would be delightfully ironic .

You are a white supremacist / neo crusading kinda user ; why would I not object to you ?

edit on 1-2-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Empires born and Empires Die .

It's Natural .

Turks set up Empires thru out History , naturally.

If you put 5 Turks in a room , they set up an empire .

It's a Nomadic Cultural Mind Game every Turk plays .

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You are using lot of religious terms but Turkey is secular state. Should I understand it as Turkey is becoming ordinary ME theocracy under blessed leader?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
How am I supporting the PKK?
Show me a post where I said I support the PKK.

Stop making things up and lying.

On the other hand in reality, it is Turkey and Erdogans loyal sheep who support ISIS, Alqaeda and other terror groups in Syria, and Hamas against Israel.

And that’s a statement that can be backed up with facts because Turkey has become synonymous with supporting terrorism in the region these days. So much so that the US state department released a statement saying so.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

If you put 5 Turks in a room , they set up an empire .
It's a Nomadic Cultural Mind Game every Turk plays .

Should we be afraid of Turkish imperialism again in Central Europe? Once you have reached Wiener gates with 300K+ army but were defeated spectacularly by much weaker forces ... so probably not. Also your brave army is fully dependent on weapons manufactured elsewhere ... so probably not.

But for sure you have Turkish bravado and it is refreshing in dull and decadent western glass house.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

By the way you are flat Earth proponent (skimmed through your posts) and I suppose center of the world is where Erdogans inflated ego is right now.

It is no question why Ottoman empire crumbled if it was and is based on flat Earth believers. Go back to elementary school and meet guys named Kopernik, Galileo and Newton. Later we can jump to Einstein and if you are up to it we will continue with basics of quantum mechanics. Or go back to your holy madrasa and do not stink around here.

Get some life out of YOUR propaganda glass house

edit on 2-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

And last question: Was it moral when through Turkey flowed stolen Syrian oil? Cousin of bravest leader sold it to Israel if I'm not wrong.

It is OK with me ... war is war ... but stop b#tching about morale while you have soiled hands ...

BTW you cited Aristotle in one of your posts, but he was bloody polytheist ... be consistent at least in your religious babbling.
edit on 2-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join