It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Turkeys Fake war in Afrin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Therewearethen

You're wasting your time with him.

CNN, in the flesh. I can debate them, right here.
edit on 31-1-2018 by intrptr because: bbc odw

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DerBeobachter

All these liars and hypocrites that defend such actions show their real face.

Politicians talking peace openly while privately making war.

German Panzers are on Russian border in Poland too. First time since WWII.

So you do know .

Do you think this younger generation fools will believe you ?

They think Russians are friends of " West " .

I think the more I read ftom you the more I'm convinced you are a bot.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm finding myself agreeing to what you're posting the past couple of months and as I've said before I used to strongly disagree with You, even with out posting.

When the civil war started I supported the rebels cause back then I thought Assad regime was nothing but a suppressive dictatorship. As the war raged on I researched Syria and it was known as the most modern, secular country in the ME and ironically were Allies or atleast friendly with the West.

That's what got me thinking why did it start? It was democratic. I don't agree with Assad using chemical weapons and his forces have been barbaric but then you see the FSA and what they've done. If Britain and America didn't get involved in the ME decades ago the ME would be fine.

But now alot of the western public view the ME as nothing but a #hole full of "#ing Muslim terrorists". We had such a great opportunity to actually change the world for the greater good but blew it. The human race is nothing but a cancer on this once beautiful planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therewearethen

a reply to: mortex

How embarrassing and humiliating for Turkey.
I guess the reality of the war they entered and the poor outcomes for them so far aren’t so flattering to show their people for silly chest thumping exercises so they fake it. LOL

I got news for you... Turkey is invading Syria, NOT Kurdland, YPG or some 'terrorists'.

It's a temporary incursion not a permanent one .

As soon as the area is clear of terrorist , Turks will leave .

I'm way to aged and wise to believe that jargon. Its NATO-- erm, "Turkish Coalition" invading Syria for Regime Change. But thanks anyway for the Official word.

You're wasting your time with him. He claims not to be a supporter of Erdragqueen yet supports everything he's done. He's got a point about the anti terror operation, problem the terrorists illegally crossed the border to ethnically cleansed the Kurds.

And as I have said, I've not seen one video of Kurds raping, killing or stealing from innocent people. There may be some cases but on the whole they are good people who battered daesh. They've even said in Syria they don't want to go independent but just want autonomy. The Turks will have to be careful cause it sounds like Assad is considering it.

Kurds battered DAESH ?

LOL

ha ha ha

Most Kurds are Sunni Muslims .

So what if they're Sunni Muslims? Did they not mostly drive daesh out if Syria and Iraq? They're fighting with Christians and western volunteers who could very well be atheists. Would daesh do that?

You keep harping on about how people on hear are ignorant but yet you're blind to your own ignorance.

You are expecting Sunni Turks vs Sunni Kurds war which has never happened , ever .

DAESH is an organ of asymetrical warfare created by Crusaders to keep the status quo i.e minority rule over majority .

You are advocating a situation where Sunni Kurds and Sunni Arabs are ruled by an non Sunni Arab and Christian minority .

I thought you were for democracy .

Oh , well , I suppose you also approve the English rule over Cardiff too .

edit on 31-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

All these liars and hypocrites that defend such actions show their real face.

Politicians talking peace openly while privately making war.

German Panzers are on Russian border in Poland too. First time since WWII.

So you do know .

Do you think this younger generation fools will believe you ?

They think Russians are friends of " West " .

I think the more I read ftom you the more I'm convinced you are a bot.

Why do you support Asad's rule ?

Are you going to deny that his father as well as himself were never democratically elected ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

You're big on "Talk of Democracy" but openly support Regime Change in Syria with Tanks and bombs.

Explain yourself. How is Democracy achieved with warfare, again?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I guess the reality of the war they entered and the poor outcomes for them so far aren’t so flattering to show their people for silly chest thumping exercises so they fake it. LOL

I got news for you... Turkey is invading Syria, NOT Kurdland, YPG or some 'terrorists'.

I'm way to aged and wise to believe that jargon. Its NATO-- erm, "Turkish Coalition" invading Syria for Regime Change. But thanks anyway for the Official word.

You're wasting your time with him. He claims not to be a supporter of Erdragqueen yet supports everything he's done. He's got a point about the anti terror operation, problem the terrorists illegally crossed the border to ethnically cleansed the Kurds.

And as I have said, I've not seen one video of Kurds raping, killing or stealing from innocent people. There may be some cases but on the whole they are good people who battered daesh. They've even said in Syria they don't want to go independent but just want autonomy. The Turks will have to be careful cause it sounds like Assad is considering it.

Kurds battered DAESH ?

LOL

ha ha ha

So what if they're Sunni Muslims? Did they not mostly drive daesh out if Syria and Iraq? They're fighting with Christians and western volunteers who could very well be atheists. Would daesh do that?

You keep harping on about how people on hear are ignorant but yet you're blind to your own ignorance.

You are expecting Sunni Turks vs Sunni Kurds war which has never happened , ever .

DAESH is an organ of asymetrical warfare created by Crusaders to keep the status quo i.e minority rule over majority .

You are advocating a situation where Sunni Kurds and Arabs and Turkmens alike are rules by an Alevite and Christian minority .

I'm not advocating anything. I want peace. What so the Turks and the Kurds who are currently fighting isn't class as a war?

I don't want anyone run exclusively run by any religious group, just an elected one.

You really are Clutching at straws my friend.

By the way, Wales has it's own assembly which has some powers. And it's not English rule but British rule. I am British and that doesn't bother me at all.

You really need to look at the meaning of ignorant before you start calling people ignorant.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You're big on "Talk of Democracy" but openly support Regime Change in Syria with Tanks and bombs.

Don't you find his posts contradicts his other posts?

He does it in alot of threads.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

When you have a dictatorial regime than using arms to overthrow them is OK , right ?

Isn't that the gist of the claims against Turks ?

Erdogan has always been a participant of elections and he won all of them ; Asad has always oppressed and killed Syrians to stay in power , just like his dad .

Would you care to explain how it is ok to use any means necessary to overthrow Erdogan but not Asad ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Kurds battered DAESH ?

LOL

ha ha ha

You are advocating a situation where Sunni Kurds and Arabs and Turkmens alike are rules by an Alevite and Christian minority .

I'm not advocating anything. I want peace. What so the Turks and the Kurds who are currently fighting isn't class as a war?

I don't want anyone run exclusively run by any religious group, just an elected one.

By the way, Wales has it's own assembly which has some powers. And it's not English rule but British rule. I am British and that doesn't bother me at all.

You really need to look at the meaning of ignorant before you start calling people ignorant.

You want peace but you say nothing to other users who want to nuke Turks ?

Sorry pal , you are not credible .

I am British and I have quarter Welsh kids too .

Trust me , you know nothing about the situation ; you are only parroting the MSM lies .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Pretty sure erdolf arrested alot of the opposition because of the alleged coup.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Kurds battered DAESH ?

LOL

ha ha ha

Trust me , you know nothing about the situation ; you are only parroting the MSM lies .

I'm not credible? Coming for the person who contradicts himself in threads. Yea rightyho. Plus I really doubt that people actually want to nuke Turkey. I have nothing against Turks but it's regime.

Plus I thought you said you were turkish?
edit on 31-1-2018 by Therewearethen because: Missed a bit out

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Therewearethen

Its more obvious here, theres no news desk, no Ken and Barbie news casters, flashy sets and catchy music to help with the mind meld.

Thats why the Official narrative hates the internet. Here there is more than one side to the Narrative, popping the bubble of lies is easy as pie.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

When you have a dictatorial regime than using arms to overthrow them is OK , right ?

Erdogan has always been a participant of elections and he won all of them ; Asad has always oppressed and killed Syrians to stay in power , just like his dad .

Would you care to explain how it is ok to use any means necessary to overthrow Erdogan but not Asad ?

Its hypocritical to suggest one nations internal affairs are 'unjust' then support open warfare to 'change' them more to your liking.

How does Syria represent such a threat to the world, again? Please address how destroying whole nations, killing and displacing millions of civilians is less threatening than 'Bad Presidents'.
edit on 31-1-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Pretty sure erdolf arrested alot of the opposition because of the alleged coup.

There was a coup attempt. The replacement puppet is currently protected in the US.

Some think the coup was a reminder to Erdogan to toe the NATO line, or else.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Kurds battered DAESH ?

LOL

ha ha ha

I'm not credible? Coming for the person who contradicts himself in threads. Yea rightyho. Plus I really doubt that people actually want to nuke Turkey. I have nothing against Turks but it's regime.

Plus I thought you said you were turkish?

As I said , you have no idea .

There are users on this thread who would love to nuke all Turks and by your tacit silence you are being percieved as one of those .

You want to change the regime but Turkish electorate voted for Erdogan ; he had no money , no guns , how did he steal the elections ?

Why would you want to remove a democratically elected politician by any means necessary yet call yourself for peace ?

And you go on to claim that I contradict myself ?

No my friend , you have being taken in by propaganda of the MSM , that is all .

Lastly , I have 3 citizenships one of which is British and 4th is on it's way .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Its hypocritical to suggest one nations internal affairs are 'unjust' then support open warfare to 'change' them more to your liking.

How does Syria represent such a threat to the world, again? Please address how destroying whole nations, killing and displacing millions of civilians is less threatening than 'Bad Presidents'.

Syrian regime in last 50 years did nothing but killed it's own citizens who wanted a bit of democracy .

Asad , like his father was ushered in by the Ba'ath regime and Kurds , Turkmens and Sunni Arabs alike [ that is almost %90 of Syrian Population btw ] were all killed by first father Asad and later the son Asad .

Syria is not a nation in a traditional sense , it never was . It is a designed country , designed by Western Emperialism following the fall of Ottomans .

Which is why none of the components that make Syria has anything in common ; other than fearing Asad's regime .

If Asad was a benevolent dictator than your claim of hypocracy would hold water but he ain't a legit leader of his people .

And if 4 million Asad regime sufferers ended up in your country and you paid for them like I do on a day to day basis ; I am sure you would be questioning the legitamacy of Asad too .

Ironically , Kurds from Iraq under Saddam's oppression come to Turkey and start e new life , same happens in Asad's regime too .

Turks end up being the bad guys in the eyes of those who rubbish Turks on this thread .

Do you not see why i call some users ignorant on this issue ?

Erdogan might be disliked by West and that is fine but to deny that he has given refugee to Kurds , Arabs to the tune of 4 million is sheer and pure ignorance .

What is worse ; any moment I expect that greek user and armenian user will chime in with their claims that Erdogan is responsible for the mess in Syria and Turks are " radical muslims who are a danger to West " .

That my friend is what we call the " crusader " mentality ; we kill crusaders whereever we can find them because we know that they use to bar-b-que children for pleasure in Anatolia and Mesopotamia .

edit on 31-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I am a bot, beep boop.

War is a crime.

Regime change yourself.

intrptr out

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I am a bot, beep boop.

War is a crime.

Regime change yourself.

intrptr out

Sky is blue , beep boop .

Except night time .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So how is the Syrian regime different to Turkey and it’s past fake democracy and current dictator?

Turkey has killed many of its own citizens. If it weren’t for being a member of NATO, Turkey would have been taken out before Iraq lol.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join