It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Union Address Debunked - Can you debunk the debunk?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sorry, to burst your bubble. I'm not a liberal, I'm a registered independent. If you've read some of my posts, I've actually supported some of Trump's issues. However, I can't support or listen to someone who spews ignorant rhetoric, and whose character does not represent the values and beliefs of America.

I hate both political parties and the party system because all it does is divide this country and creates grid lock. You and many of your fellow conservatives have proven my point by constantly attacking liberals for opinions that don't mesh with yours. All of you have taken a page right out of Trumps own playbook by name-calling people who criticize Trump's ignorance and pathological lies.

With the likes of George W. Bush, Sarah Palin and now Trump, I'm really surprised more liberals don't engage in calling conservatives morons! After all, conservatives are being delusional and ignoring blatant facts. Sometimes the truth hurts.

If you new someone on the street was a pathological liar, lacked credibility, was known to contradict himself, lacks respect for women and has numerous accusations of sexual assault, harassment and marriage infidelity, acted like a childish bully, was extremely conceited, has numerous law suits pending, hires people who have no background or knowledge in the subject matter in which they're put in charge, etc...etc... would you sit there for an hour and listen to them?

I might as well sit and listen to a scam artist or a clown.

Since when do Trump supporters care about facts?????

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Look, I've said many times I agreed with some of Trump's issues. However, I can't respect anyone let alone the leader of the free world whose rude narcissistic character has world consequences, doesn't represent America's values and character of Americans.

Of course the news is bias. Yet a president claiming the media is "fake" and trying to make it illegitimate is dangerous to a free society. I would rather have bias news networks than a media which is controlled by the government. Trump has been caught many times talking on both sides of his mouth. What about Trump's "fake news." I don't see him supplying any proof to his outrageous claims. At least the media has video proof of his lies.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yeah, especially prune face Nancy Pelosi. A lot of these geriatric, self-serving politicians need to retire.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join