It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Georgie should not fear about the American Republic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Sorry, ATS, too much on my mind to be quiet right now. There are some things I need to say.

Those of us who are knowing what we are knowing know that George Soros does not like the Republicans. Obama was his man, his hero. Trump is his enemy. Soros has huge influence. He is very active, too. He is not one of the quiet ones. He manipulates. He spends big dollar on social engineering through MSM, demonstrations, lobbying and all the other necessary evils of this here dumbocracy.

I have done a Sherlock Holmes on George. I have done a Carl Jung on George. He does all that out of paranoia. He believes the enemy is the "nation". He has done everything he can to destroy "nation" and to destroy "identity", of even attributes like gender and sexuality. He thinks his enemy is the so called "white" nationalist American and European male. This is an AN enemy, but not THE enemy and by being so active against it makes it want to grow fangs and claws. It is the wrong tactic that backfires spectacularly every time.

George Soros is blind and wrong about this.

The enemy will not come from there next time. I tried to explain where the enemies are in other posts. I can't go into that now. George is actually and actively attempting to destroy his FRIEND.

I keep trying to tell the Jewish community, all those who are paranoid and have the Hilter complex, I have it, too, in big measure. I have my binoculars with me all the time. My telescope is there with me and the guards are never asleep on duty. There are many crocodiles in the moat. However, I believe their paranoia and their control freakery is working against them. It always does. I am an expert on paranoia.

Strong America is strong Israel as we know. Strong Israel is strong America. To my Jewish friends I say this: the America you are chanting down is like sabotaging your own weapon, downgrading it while your enemy UPGRADES theirs.

I am worried because for the first time in a long time I see the Jewish community seeing a friend as an enemy. That is a sure way to begin the process of copulating to create the Hitler embryo (do you like my metaphor, haha). They are not their usual sharp selves. I see mistakes. This is deeply worrying me. They are falling asleep and their enemy will come for them if they fall asleep on the job.

Here is the crux of the matter: Since Trump there is less BDS, not more. Look and see. Analyze, my dear Watson. It was under Obama that there was more BDS because the paranoia was strong and rightfully so regarding too much monkey business in the social engineering department.

Like Jimbo said, "Let your children play". Give a little leash on the lead. It works. Look in the RIGHT PLACE for your enemy.

Yesterday the ex CIA Director said that "Everything is now weaponized". He means every word, every deed, "every sleight of hand and twist of fate" (Bono). He is wise. America, you have some good people watching over you again. They have learned a few lessons. I would not be their friend if they had not.

Chiil, Georgie. I would die to protect you if necessary. You are in good company. Sorry, Georgie, to air the dirty linen in public, but you never gave me the opportunity to tell you in private - which I would have much preferred to this.

edit on 31-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hitler knew where to hit where it hurt. It was in finance and society he delivered his first blows.

We see signs in our societies. We see cracks in our finances.

We see signs in BDS.

These are signs and these are times.

In gardening we nip in the bud. We don't let it come to flower...EVER! Golden rule.

nip (something) in the bud. To remove a bud from a plant to prevent flower and fruit from forming. (idiomatic) To stop something at an early stage. If you see a bad habit begin to develop, try to nip it in the bud so that it does not become ingrained. Issues are easier to sort out the earlier they are addressed.

edit on 31-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Really? What happened? I present evidence item #1:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

subsect 1a)
I have criticised Mr Soros in the past for some of his Liberal shenanigans, but he is not a bad man. He is a lawful businessman who plays it very straight. If you only knew as I do what he had to go through as a youngster. Check his history for yourself and you will see.

subsect 1b)
My friends, I am feeling most optimistic right now. I see something very good unfolding at Davos. I think the Leaders have learned so much recently about where it is all at. There is a spark of hope.

sew which is it?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Im confused as well, but the OP seems to bounce back and forth between condemning different people one minute, and praising them the next.

I honestly feel that the OP is going through an very acute manic episode.

new topics

top topics

join