It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Oh Yeah, 100 Percent" - Trump Tells Republican He'll Release The Memo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
While making one last pass of the news before I hit the sack, I ran across this from ZeroHedge. While walking down the isle Trump was asked to release the memo and this short clip is Trump's reply.

www.zerohedge.com...

"As Trump shook hands up the aisle after his SOTU address, Rep. Jeff Duncan called out to Trump, asking him "Let's release the memo," referring to the House Intelligence Committee’s FISA memo.

As the following clip shows, Trump responded instantly: "Oh yeah, don’t worry, 100%."

The video is from C-Span via Zero and I don't know how to get it posted here so you will have to go to Zero to see it. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

100%

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
idk it sounds kind of sarcastic to me. Trump goes on to say "Can you imagine that?!" and the person he is speaking to laughs and says yessir and then Trump says "You'd be too angry".

I don't think Trump is going to release it. I hope I am wrong though.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
100%

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129
idk it sounds kind of sarcastic to me. Trump goes on to say "Can you imagine that?!" and the person he is speaking to laughs and says yessir and then Trump says "You'd be too angry".

The person Trump said would be too angry may have been a democrat. The guy turned and walked away quickly.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129

I'm hearing: HE'D be too angry...

While Trump points in a general direction, and may be pointing at a person's back.

Anyone hear this?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't trust him saying stuff like this he has form lying about stuff he will release.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Suggestion/Advice to O.P.

Before your editing time expires, change "He'll" to "He Will" in the title.

In ATS titles, most punctuations are ignored. Click on the "RECENT" button on the ribbon above, scroll down to where your thread appears, and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I am for both the Republican memo and the Democrat memo that put it into context is released. If the Republican memo isn't released, then Republicans will speculate on what is in it, even to the point of going a bit overboard with their baseless claims. If the Democrat memo isn't released, then Republicans will get an out-of-context partisan memo.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I don't trust him saying stuff like this he has form lying about stuff he will release.

Your first instinct to not trust trump, is correct. How many times has he said "I have proof" and provided 0. His followers just let it go though. "Oh, well he has proof, its true then", yet we never see it. Of coarse to his followers, its like they saw the proof on the side, like trump personally contacted and showed them.....LOL

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Your first instinct to not trust trump, is correct. How many times has he said "I have proof" and provided 0. His followers just let it go though. "Oh, well he has proof, its true then", yet we never see it. Of coarse to his followers, its like they saw the proof on the side, like trump personally contacted and showed them.....LOL

Could you give us all here at ATS a few examples where Trump has said "I have proof" and provided 0? This is twice he said he will release the memo, do you really think he will not release it? How much do you really know about Trump? How much of your opinion of Trump has been influenced by the MSM? Could you explain the "I have proof" statement in your sentence ? He said he would release the memo, and there is proof of that memo existing, but Trump isn't trying to prove anything, he's just releasing a Memo.

Pladuim
edit on 31-1-2018 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Seems like he has a pretty good track record to me.

"They wiretapped Trump Tower" turned out to be true. Because he was told by the NSA director.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: kurthall

Seems like he has a pretty good track record to me.

"They wiretapped Trump Tower" turned out to be true. Because he was told by the NSA director.

Yes, and he was ridiculed by the MSM and the Democratic pundits for saying it.

The memo apparently (from what has been saud about it by those who claim to have seen it) contains information that supports his claim and goes further to say that what was done was illegal, unethical and unconstitutional.
Now look at the parties that are opposed to the release of the memo.... that tells us a lot, I think.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I am for both the Republican memo and the Democrat memo that put it into context is released. If the Republican memo isn't released, then Republicans will speculate on what is in it, even to the point of going a bit overboard with their baseless claims. If the Democrat memo isn't released, then Republicans will get an out-of-context partisan memo.
False. Institutions are currently overlooking it for redactions, some of which will kill the partisan flair, even so, its sti damning.

The Dems memo was just a reactionary memo, nothing more to it.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim

originally posted by: kurthall

Could you give us all here at ATS a few examples where Trump has said "I have proof" and provided 0? This is twice he said he will release the memo, do you really think he will not release it? How much do you really know about Trump? How much of your opinion of Trump has been influenced by the MSM? Could you explain the "I have proof" statement in your sentence ? He said he would release the memo, and there is proof of that memo existing, but Trump isn't trying to prove anything, he's just releasing a Memo.

Pladuim

You really do not recall trump saying Obama "wire tapped" him and he had proof.

How about the phone call to the fallen soldiers wife, where he did not remember the soldiers name, and said, well I guess he knew what he signed up for. He said he did not say that, and he once again had "proof"

I also know that Russia is a real thing, and yet he screams fake news constantly, even though indictments have gone out, to people who were in his camp.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ONE HUNDRED!!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

How funny,now AOL,media are saying how Trump is undermining the country by releasing this material,funny how these filthy liberals are constantly trying to fuel the populace,unfortunately not everyone is a liberal or millenium,these are still people capable of self thought

new topics

top topics

join