It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone watching SOTU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have been watching and absolutely love POTUS speech.

Alot of applause and a lot of obvious ignoring and refusal to clap by 'some' on the left at times your would think everyone would be please. At the same time many on the left did stand and clap, so that says something. Maybe somewhere in their heart they agree and have the courage to stand.

What do you think about the speech?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
After watching the SOTU for a few decades, I stopped watching. No longer do I want to hear rah-rah speeches , I judge my Presidents by their actions.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No. I think most Americans know what he's going to say. Same old, same old-unless the Supremes sneer again at Obama-now-that-would be worth watching again.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It was BEYOND my expectations.
Wonderful.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
no

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

he did a fantastic job

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It was BEYOND my expectations.
Wonderful.

I heard a lot of emphasis on 'the people'. Unlike others, which wasn't mentioned in his speech, i see a president that is trying to inspire and give the gov back to the people. Others may not agree and I don't agree with all his policies, but so far he has put America first.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
no

I love how people who loathe Trump refuse to listen.

And yet you'd have no problem professing who you think he is and what he's about.

The irony.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
He hit it out of the park.

President Trump continues on his winning streak.

That guy should play the mega millions lottery.

Oh that's right, he already has mega mega millions

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Wish you could have joined us here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awesome speech.

The dems embarrassed themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Every time I watch this I think the same thing, all that standing and sitting looks exhausting.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So far I am liking this presidents actions and believe the speech was in alignment with those actions

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Its kinda like he is picking these ticks, and fleas and vampires off us that Obama and the democrats threw on us. The Democrats agreed with Obama that America could and would feed many, and that our blood would replenish and we were greedy if we didn't give at least a quart a day.

Now as Mr. Trump makes the ticks back out, and the fleas get off, and clubs the vampires off our necks, we are starting to get healthy once again. I hope Mr President Trump throws those fleas on the democrats!
edit on 30-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Though I check New Topics multiple times a day I missed it otherwise I would have joined in and not made this thread.

Mods can delete. After seeing the forum, I will say I hate the mudpit.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23098323]liveandlearn[/post

His SOTU, was good.....But not everything adds up, also last year after becoming POTUS he made a very good speech. No worries, he will be back on twitter tomorrow, making an ass out of himself and our country, and lying about Russia over and over. Like I said, he did the same thing last year.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Its kinda like he is picking these ticks, and fleas and vampires off us that Obama and the democrats threw on us. The Democrats agreed with Obama that America could and would feed many, and that our blood would replenish and we were greedy if we didn't give at least a quart a day.

Now as Mr. Trump makes the ticks back out, and the fleas get off, and clubs the vampires off our necks, we are starting to get healthy once again. I hope Mr President Trump throws those fleas on the democrats!

OMG, the U.S. was in shambles when Obama took over, when trump took over, he had a cake walk compared to Obama.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: visitedbythem

OMG, the U.S. was in shambles when Obama took over, when trump took over, he had a cake walk compared to Obama.

Quick, turn it to Fox.
edit on 2018-01-30T22:09:07-06:002201830America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Right, but Obama also said manufacturing would never be coming back. Hello, manufacturing is coming back.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I loved that speech and enjoyed listening to a president who has America's
interests at heart.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The SOTU is waste of time. Nothing will change. The rich keep getting richer and the purchasing power of the dollar for the working man will continue the 30 year decline.

Keep dreaming...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join