It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore wants America cleasned of Trump voters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

No, not new-just wanted him to know he's appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I can't believe a fat pile of ugly sh17 can get an audience, only in America.... bahahaha

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would like to see America "cleansed" of all these fat, pompus, unwasher slobs who keep trying to tell others how the world should be.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Did you hear all the cheers he got?

Yeah me either. Lol

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey Mikey!....I got a box of Twinkies over here!! Nice yummy box of twi-keysssss, MMMMMmmmmmmmm!

C'mon, you know you want some, Mikey!! Nice yummy twi-nkeeeeysssss!!! Fresh, soft yummy, creeeeeam filled twi-nkeeeeeysss!

I'll just set the box right here on the floor (so you don't bite my fingers).

(Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...nom)

Good booooy, Mikey!! Now just go curl up with your 'bankee' and take a nap, okay? That's a good booooy!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Damn that boy has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
hurry up then, were fully counting on the leftys starting a war, it'll be over before it begins

The western world will never conform to or accept the globalist agenda

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone but perhaps the super wealthy would support Donald Trump any longer. He is without question unfit to serve as our president, and does not represent the needs of the working class at all. That being said, if representation was the only issue then most anyone on Capitol Hill would not be qualified to serve as president either. In spite of this, every adult in America should be allowed to vote as they choose. That's the way a democracy is supposed to work. But we all know America is not a democracy any longer, much less a democratic republic. We've lost out way, badly; and too many people are still numbed or blinded by that reality to stand up for themselves. But there is an awakening in America, and progressives will win out... because they are the majority, and are increasingly becoming jaded with having no representation, much less disgusted with the injustices and inequalities that exist today and the lies and manipulations that are used to further our downward spiral to plutocracy.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I know some people just LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Michael Moore.

...but I find him to be a disgusting, Leftist, Hippo-crite, desperately trying to remain relevant by mindlessly pandering to his increasingly nutters, leftist fan base.

But, Hey,...
We all have to learn to share.
...And there's MOORE than enough MICHAEL to go 'round.

"Sharing is Caring."

The Irony here is, wasn't Michael Moore the one that started the whole 9-11 was an inside Job thing? What the hell happened to him? Unless he was working for them from the start as a diversion/ controlled opposition.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: openyourmind1262

He never says what the article accuses him of saying..

geez...."in trump world" here on ATS.....facts don't matter. why would any right-winger believe that, they believe only what they want to believe, regardless of truth.

I like the part in so many of "moore" stories from the right that he is a communist....and yet, he is attacking a president that has a love affair with Putin and communist Russia.....logic has left the room, they believe what they want to believe.

Facts matter but opinions count!

Is there doubt that Moore hates true Americans?

Is he not a pure Marxist?

Yes my opinion and the FACTS..

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone but perhaps the super wealthy would support Donald Trump any longer. ....................

Because he has done what he set out to do.. Swamp draining is going good and the economy is up. My paycheck looks good on 2/1/18. Oh and those Jobs Obama said weren't coming back, HAVE!!! In spades they have come back.

Now why would anybody just hate on that?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"white male privilege"

The fact anyone believes this BS is funny. There is no privilege about it. It is called working for what you have and working hard to be successful. You've got to put in long hours for decades before you'll be "successful"

Kids nowadays expect things handed to them, or otherwise believe opportunity should seek them out. When in reality, it is every person for themselves when it comes to their success

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That is comical. I dont think i would listen to somone that dont know when to stop eating. If he can destroy his one body then good luck any country he has influence over.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone but perhaps the super wealthy would support Donald Trump any longer. He is without question unfit to serve as our president, and does not represent the needs of the working class at all. That being said, if representation was the only issue then most anyone on Capitol Hill would not be qualified to serve as president either. In spite of this, every adult in America should be allowed to vote as they choose. That's the way a democracy is supposed to work. But we all know America is not a democracy any longer, much less a democratic republic. We've lost out way, badly; and too many people are still numbed or blinded by that reality to stand up for themselves. But there is an awakening in America, and progressives will win out... because they are the majority, and are increasingly becoming jaded with having no representation, much less disgusted with the injustices and inequalities that exist today and the lies and manipulations that are used to further our downward spiral to plutocracy.

I would rather live in this plutocracy than a communist totalitarian state that the current batch of "progressives" would bring to fruition. At least plutocracies don't round up and mass murder people. Look at the death counts for communist China and Stalinist Russia. Trust me, you don't ever want to live in a totalitarian communist country. Ever. Watch the movie "The killing fields", and you will start to get the idea. No thanks.
edit on 1-2-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

You took the words out of my mouth.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join