It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore wants America cleasned of Trump voters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

So you wouldn’t defend your mother?!?! That seems strange, but to each their own..

Not defense of Moore.. I don’t even know the guy.. lol

In defense of the truth on ATS..

People on here have the right know when they are being lied to, right???

I will never understand this push where it is ok to lie to everyone if they are pushing your sides agenda.

edit on 31-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Why is it a lie when it is my opinion and the opinion of others that there is a large percentage of leftists that would like to eliminate anyone who does not think like them?

We see it countless times in college campuses.

We see it in Facebook and Twitter with censorship.

We see celebrities and spokesmen on the left say (day after day) how our opinions are evil and we must be stopped.

Carry on however you like, but it is the people that share your ideology that are doing and saying this.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Michael Moore is Jabba the Hutts body double.
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why is it a lie when it is my opinion and the opinion of others that there is a large percentage of leftists that would like to eliminate anyone who does not think like them?

We see it countless times in college campuses.

We see it in Facebook and Twitter with censorship.

We see celebrities and spokesmen on the left say (day after day) how our opinions are evil and we must be stopped.

Carry on however you like, but it is the people that share your ideology that are doing and saying this.

SEE!...THAT RIGHT THERE!
Back Talk like this...is EXACTLY why people like Michael Moore want people like you 'cleansed'.

Just go quietly.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I had Gunther bathe me last week.

I'm good.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Michael Moore is scum.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sorry this response long, but I can't stand Mike Moore, I will not insult his physical appearance, but it is hard to know such minds and hearts influence our nation through the democratic party. I was a democrat, my family was through the years but that was when it was a party for the working man, the party for family and values. Now they seem to be about power, government programs which micro manage our lives, a communist agenda one might say. . But the loss of their family values made me leave them for the republican party. Being a man of limited means, that means I vote for a group who has in the past promoted the rich over the common man. Trump seems different, so I have been his supporter, but in the end Democrat or Republican have all been a bunch of rich snobs who live in their own world.
Yet our American experiment is the best plan on earth, and I fought for it and will die of a war illness because of that. But I did that, and others have done that, so idiots like Mike Moore can have their diarrhea mouth soap box moments.
Those who would not stand for anything which Trump said in his SOTU, showed who they really are and I hope those who follow them took note. The Same goes for those who would not support Obama when he was doing something good, though I feel he was the worse thing to ever happen to our country, we gain nothing if there are not any points which we can stand up and agree together, and on those points make good things happen. Worrying that you cannot allow the current leadership to shine, undermines anything good which might happen for the American people and undermines the system which keeps us free. This is true for all parties and public servants. It has never been that one party has stayed in office exclusively over time. So the fear that their turn to contribute to the American experience will never come again is unfounded. Only the lust for power and control or the total disregard for the American system, or the direct desire to alter our way of government is the motive for those who create such discontent. This is on both side of the isle, and I feel this is why Trump was voted in, he was in the middle somewhere and we were sick of the right and the left. Though Trump is a republican, he has been both, thus he has a better point of view then the right or left. Will another shoe fall from his billionaire demeanor over the years to come, I don't know. But I feel strongly, support for him will achieve more then trying to tear him down. I am 63 years old, I also study history, it seems clear our nation is on the knifes edge of changing into something awful or restoring the original ideals. The American pie which our industrious nation provided during my lifetime is desired by citizens of other countries of low opportunity. This is why there is a immigration issue, but we need to take from our shelves of plenty
and share in a fashion that will not empty the shelves. We need to accept our brothers and sisters but only those who want to embrace our dream and strengthen it, not change it for their own interests. Billions are made in south America over drugs, but we do not need that way of life in our cities and in our schools and in our neighborhoods. I point this out as only a single issue we deal with, along with gangs and disease, and so forth. South Americans are not the only ones, I know of Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese, and others who ruin our lives and make us unsafe. But you, those of the Bilderbergers, who manipulate the world, back off, live a good life on your millions, leave the common man alone, promote peace and the welfare of mankind.
But back to the point, Mike, Hillary, Chuck, Nancy, you guys have the right to speak, and I'm glad you do, but people should really know who they are before they vote for such as you..........Or even give them voice in real governmental influence. Much more I would say but I have made my response so long I don't blame you if you don't read it.
. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
And we'd like to see America cleansed of Michael Moore and the brain-trust that's made him rich on his populist feigned outrage.

Good for him, but he's wasting his time. Maybe he should go march or protest somewhere. That's pretty unproductive, but still more helpful than calling for "cleansing" of ~40 million Americans.

Fortunately we're the most well armed group of people in this world (including governments). I don't think we were ever in any real danger, especially not from the likes of this loser.

Go gain another 50 pounds and rail about the next outrageous Dem propaganda piece. I personally can't stand Moore's voice or physical appearance, although it is his ridiculous ideas and inflammatory garbage that takes the cake. I simply can't respect a person that clearly doesn't respect their self.
edit on 1/31/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: openyourmind1262

He never says what the article accuses him of saying..

geez...."in trump world" here on ATS.....facts don't matter. why would any right-winger believe that, they believe only what they want to believe, regardless of truth.

I like the part in so many of "moore" stories from the right that he is a communist....and yet, he is attacking a president that has a love affair with Putin and communist Russia.....logic has left the room, they believe what they want to believe.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm down for it as long as I get to cleanse those I dislike fair is fair come and take me ya fat tub of lard that has zero shame shoving thousands of calories down it .

I didn't vote for the orange panther however I would hate to miss out on a cleansing.

hope he practices.

cleanse our soul lol lol

let me quote Kodak black

YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN JESUS SO WHY YOU GOT A JESUS PIECE

sums it up schulbbers
edit on 31-1-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

He never says America needs to cleanse trump voters..

The article is a lie..

Yes he did. It's you who are fooled by propaganda if you have been told that Moore wasn't at a podium for a celebrity state of the union saying just that.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree, republicans are a scourge of self-serving narcissist, incompetent hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i met people in the supermarket. soo .. does that mean iam a communist ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Holy Shiite!

Moore attempting the most radical supemacist speech of all time, type BS!

@1:47:40

Ugh. Wow. Someone show this BS to Joshua Cox so he'll stop ragging on about how Moore didn't say this.

Furthermore, he's calling for the removal of any democrat who gets in their way. How about that? So basically, resist and remove white male privilege and Trump and Trump voters or else you'll be removed. It sounds like he's starting his own party of democrats which will pull the alt left libs from the left and even farther left than where they already are. Sounds like premeditated attempted murder or scheming to me. Can they be charged for this?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

LOLOLOL!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sarcasm button ON...I have seen with my own 2 eyes,cats and dogs sleeping together,
What is this world coming to? The agony,oh the agony who can save us from this?
Sarcasm button OFF...
I don't give a rats tushy what those over paid "celebrities" think or say. It is becoming
obvious they are part of the problem not a solution.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: DISRAELI

Neither because what he actually says is America needs to cleanse its white male privledge..,

Agree or disagree that is fine, but these propaganda whores should at least honestly report what people say...

Hey,I keep hearing about this white privilege stuff,question...is it for males only? If not,
where can I apply for mine? I am having a Colombo moment,Just one more thing...
Do you have to be 100% white to get it?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

He never says America needs to cleanse trump voters..

The article is a lie..

Wait...what...could it be....fake news?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

1:47:40 in the video but what isn't fake.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join