It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Collusion Was Revealed In October

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Would you be so kind as to provide a link or two of this "proof" you've seen?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In case anyone has forgotten....

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Something else that came from the emails that I just realized I left out of the OP. Manafort had offered to give Deripaska briefings.

Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

Less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign chairman offered to provide briefings on the race to a Russian billionaire closely aligned with the Kremlin, according to people familiar with the discussions.

Paul Manafort made the offer in an email to an overseas intermediary, asking that a message be sent to Oleg Deripaska, an aluminum magnate with whom Manafort had done business in the past, these people said.

“If he needs private briefings we can accommodate,” Manafort wrote in the July 7, 2016, email, portions of which were read to The Washington Post along with other Manafort correspondence from that time.

That's probably going to be behind a paywall for most people so here's a second source:

Paul Manafort reportedly offered to brief Russian billionaire on 2016 campaign

The offer was made in an email that has been turned over to congressional and special counsel investigators looking into Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.

Paul Manafort is in legal jeopardy 4:16 PM ET Wed, 20 Sept 2017 | 00:55 Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort offered to brief a Russian billionaire with Kremlin ties on the 2016 campaign, people familiar with the discussions told The Washington Post. Jason Maloni, spokesman for Manafort, confirmed to NBC News that the emails first reported by the Post were authentic and have been turned over to congressional committees. Investigators are examining Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election and any potential ties to the Trump campaign. Manafort was Trump's campaign chief at the time of the emails.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I always thought it was obvious why Manafort got nailed to the wall. He was working with pro-Russia Ukrainians which flew against the agenda that the US was pushing.

He's a warning to people not to eff with the CIA.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Nikola014
Let me get this straight.

You put together all of the information that you had already presented in your numerous previous threads, to do what exactly? Are you trying to deflect from the memo, that's about to destroy the credibility of the democratic party even more?

I've been talking about Manafort and Gates all along.

Indeed you have and credit where credit is due - you've zoned in on Manafort for quite some time, in many threads and for good reason, he's also dodgy AF - the contents of your OP being a testament to this fact. As you've also pointed out, there only awaits a nothing-burger for those hoping to link Trump directly to any collusion with the Russian government vis-a-vis the 2016 US election.

Today however, things should get more interesting, I just heard on FOX that Trump insisted that the memo release wait until after his SOTU address. I wouldn't be surprised to see your players get a mention in that memo somewhere.

And as you can imagine, I'm expecting to see a few paragraphs showing elaborate schemes surrounding a deceptive campaign strategy by team-Clinton.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Round and round we go, I wonder how much longer the ride will last? You guys are obsessed.

Here's an idea, they're all corrupt bastards, trying to pin everything on one side is a fools errand as we are seeing with this continuous back and forth over the past year. Both sides are guilty but people want to blame just one side and not the other for some reason.

Ra ra, go team! Identity politics is a cancer.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Good OP Ante. Excellent research.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: carewemust
The BIGGEST collusion however, occurred within the FBI and DOJ to help candidate Hillary, while simultaneously hurting candidate Trump.

Now THAT collusion deserves a Special Prosecutor's attention!

So what you are speculating, is worse than a potentially hostil country, meddling in our election, and collusion within trumps team.

Gotcha!

I don’t know that I would call it only speculation at this point....

Not only are the points that I made valid, but trump has felt it necessary for over a year to lie to The American people about it. And try and discredit the media as well as the FBI over it. That is not OK no matter who you are.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
would have thought he would have sought out Hillary ear with her foundation colluding with Russia to sell them uranium or Obama when he told putin to wait till after the election. perhaps he did and his job was to screw up the Republicans chance to win the office by getting the least likely winner primaried. Every since he attacked that reporter and was seemingly taunting protestors in hopes of a violent response I've thought him a plant.
edit on 30-1-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Manafort should have been working for Hillary and he would still have a job. Comrade Putin always had a very warm relationship with Bill and Hillary Clinton, Said so his self!
edit on 30-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I am beginning to see that this is actually traumatic to some people. And I truly feel for them...and regret mocking them as fools.

I just want to say that once you let it all out, once the screaming and kicking and fighting and denial is all played out...I will be here to help anyone who needs me. Lots of us will be here. And we won't judge.

What is happening in our government is very like a death. And the emotional reactions are very real. We need to pull together now more than ever. Light be with us all.
Amen.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Damn. Bless you very much. I will try to take after your example.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Excellent thread Ante and awesome observation.

Good thing Trump gave him the boot.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: carewemust
The BIGGEST collusion however, occurred within the FBI and DOJ to help candidate Hillary, while simultaneously hurting candidate Trump.

Now THAT collusion deserves a Special Prosecutor's attention!

So what you are speculating, is worse than a potentially hostil country, meddling in our election, and collusion within trumps team.

Gotcha!

Um yes it is. We can regularly count on foreign countries friendly OR hostile to interfere with our elections. Every.Single.Time

We shouldn't have to worry about our OWN government/agencies meddling in elections. Do you like your vote to count? Because you are basically saying you would rather have your vote not count in a rigged election to keep those pesky Russians away.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Dude...you are obsessed with telling us that we're obsessed. I'm not kidding.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Everyone go back to bed!

Collusion is not a crime!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

And you're obsessed about telling me I'm obsessed about telling you you're obsessed. Want to keep it going?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
how well did trump vet his people? geez...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

There's really only two options here, either Trump is complicit in all of this and is trying to play victim by having others do his dirty work for him or he us totally inept and doesn't know how to do the job he was hired to do. I personally think it's a little bit of both.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join