It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's No Way Mueller Indicts Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

She NEVER sources ANYTHING
good luck with that

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Wayfarer
There is literally nothing that could come out in the report that would make the Republicans impeach/remove Trump. Mueller's probe and eventual findings(while worthwhile) is merely one piece of a cascade of elements that are fomenting to reduce the likelihood that Trump is re-elected (though even I consider that a long-shot). Trump supporters aren't going to care if Putin has been paying Trump 1 million every month for favors, but undecideds might.

Care to source where Putin is paying Trump or is that just your regular hyperbole and conjecture?

Its hypothetical obviously. I am saddened I have to spell that out for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Wayfarer

Yes, but you and those like you have already made up your minds that should any evidence come to light it is immediately false, so I'm not certain what narrative you are driving at other than (my mind is shut, and I support Trump 111%, which is exactly what my post above stated).

So you agree there is no evidence, but you claim to read minds and know what is in mine?
You are full of crap.
Your powers of Telepathy are a full on fail.

Quite the opposite actually (I'm not really sure where you got that from). I made an assumption based on your posting history. If you would care to prove me wrong feel free to respond to me original query, otherwise I'm going to assume your silence and or deflection is tacit admission that you wouldn't believe any evidence that shows Trump's malfeasance whatsoever.

Please by all means list any evidence against POTUS.
Assume what you like, as I posted your powers of telepathy are a fail. What you believe is on full display for all to see, your assumptions only make your posts more comical.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ha ha. Why? I'm not on the special council dude. He's the one with the goods. Otherwise what do you think he's doing. Writing a book? Give me a break. You know exactly where this is going. So does trump. I expect to see him kicking and screaming even more in the weeks to come. Muellers little talk is right around the corner.

Oh and the outward signs of obstruction are right there ...for people who have eyes anyway. Lol.

I really don't know what Mueller's doing....and that's the problem neither does anyone else. We know one thing for sure, the time it has taken him to find this so called collusion he could have written a novel series bigger than Harry Potter!! You know you actually may be onto to something, Mueller is probably taking this time to pen his book about the investigation. You know ride the tax payer dollars for a few years, bang out the book, find trump not guilty and then sign for a three book deal...

I think they call that the Comey retirement plan at the FBI...

edit on 31-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
@ shooterbrody

No it doesn't, it makes you look like you're dodging an obvious and easy question because you can't bring yourself to admit publicly that there is no evidence that would change your mind about Trump. I would be embarrassed by such a vacuum of self agency or critical thinking skills as well.
edit on 05am18famWed, 31 Jan 2018 09:58:11 -0600America/ChicagoWed, 31 Jan 2018 09:58:11 -0600 by Wayfarer because: formatting

edit on 05am18famWed, 31 Jan 2018 09:58:27 -0600America/ChicagoWed, 31 Jan 2018 09:58:27 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There is literally nothing that could come out in the report that would make the Republicans impeach/remove Trump. Mueller's probe and eventual findings(while worthwhile) is merely one piece of a cascade of elements that are fomenting to reduce the likelihood that Trump is re-elected (though even I consider that a long-shot). Trump supporters aren't going to care if Putin has been paying Trump 1 million every month for favors, but undecideds might.

Care to source where Putin is paying Trump or is that just your regular hyperbole and conjecture?

I'm saddened the only thing you can find wrong with the current President is only hypothetical. But we already knew that, nothing you have ever stated Is based in fact. Seems you lefties are stuck in hypothetical worlds....Like the one where Hillary won.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ha ha. Why? I'm not on the special council dude. He's the one with the goods. Otherwise what do you think he's doing. Writing a book? Give me a break. You know exactly where this is going. So does trump. I expect to see him kicking and screaming even more in the weeks to come. Muellers little talk is right around the corner.

Oh and the outward signs of obstruction are right there ...for people who have eyes anyway. Lol.

I really don't know what Mueller's doing....and that's the problem neither does anyone else. We know one thing for sure, the time it has taken him to find this so called collusion he could have written a novel series bigger than Harry Potter!! You know you actually may be onto to something, Mueller is probably taking this time to pen his book about the investigation. You know ride the tax payer dollars for a few years, bang out the book, find trump not guilty and then sign for a three book deal...

I think that call that the Comey retirement plan...

Well, although I can't reference you specifically, there are many here on ATS that are still calling on Hillary's Benghazi hearing to continue (which seems weirdly hypocritical that investigations can take as long as they want against Democrats, but those against Republicans should be completed in 2 weeks or they're obviously tainted). Are you someone with legal experience, or is the timeframe of Mueller's investigation in this case merely a parroted talking point cribbed from those with a vested interest in Mueller's investigation not continuing to the very end?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I'm saddened the only thing you can find wrong with the current President is only hypothetical. But we already knew that, nothing you have ever stated Is based in fact. Seems you lefties are stuck in hypothetical worlds....Like the one where Hillary won.

Oh fear not, I can find much wrong with Trump that is firmly out of the realm of hypothetical, however as I mentioned to Shooterbrody your insistence in diverting the discussion away from an obvious and damning question speaks volumes against your own character.

When you can't answer a question without looking trollishly evil or close-minded, then the next step is to divert the discussion away from it so you don't have to face the music, eh?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

My only thing is, if Trump were a Russian patsy (as the initial claims alleged), then leaving him in the WH for 2 years seems to be inappropriate.

Otherwise, the investigation takes as long as it takes.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Both

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Talk about dumb, although it would be ironic if Trump did release fake tax returns after calling Obama’s BC fake. In any case, Mueller already has Trumps tax records, the criminal division of the IRS working with him, and Trumps foreign bank records.

So Trumpets, the day of reckoning is coming. Will your favorite POTUS be found innocent or guilty?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

My only thing is, if Trump were a Russian patsy (as the initial claims alleged), then leaving him in the WH for 2 years seems to be inappropriate.

Otherwise, the investigation takes as long as it takes.

I think I'm in agreement with you, but just wanted to clarify a couple things. Are you saying that Mueller should have removed Trump while the investigation took place (something that not even I as a Democrat could really endorse - since its the report/evidence I'm waiting for to make up my mind on the matter)?

I do believe in letting Mueller's investigation run its course, since without knowing what he's found or not found we can't logically make a determination of time required to complete.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh fear not, I can find much wrong with Trump that is firmly out of the realm of hypothetical, however as I mentioned to Shooterbrody your insistence in diverting the discussion away from an obvious and damning question speaks volumes against your own character.

When you can't answer a question without looking trollishly evil or close-minded, then the next step is to divert the discussion away from it so you don't have to face the music, eh?

What music should I be facing? Fact is you have no facts!! You have nothing to back up any of the claims you are making or have made. You're nothing more than a snake oil salesmen who pops in and out of boards spreading disinformation and writing it off as "predictions" and "psychic powers". Truth is your predictions are nothing by lies and misinformation you're so embarrassed about that you attempt to dress them up as dreams. I have seen several snowflakes here on ATS use that same "prediction" tactic to spread fake news and talking points.

You like the investigation against Trump are laughable. Amazing how someone with such awesome "psychic" powers can't feel the force of the Trump Train closing in.

Choo Choo Miss Cleo!!

Now get back to your 1-800 psychic scam..

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

@ shooterbrody

No it doesn't, it makes you look like you're dodging an obvious and easy question because you can't bring yourself to admit publicly that there is no evidence that would change your mind about Trump. I would be embarrassed by such a vacuum of self agency or critical thinking skills as well.

You should be embarrassed. You played amateur telepath to the amusement of all here.
You have provided no evidence of any wrongdoing by POTUS.
With no evidence why would any rational person change their mind?
When actual evidence of ANY wrongdoing is presented and can be evaluated perhaps the discussion would be different.
Actual evidence is actually important.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, he’s a failed business man and because he continues to hide his financials we’ll never know if he’s gone bankrupt himself.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

@ shooterbrody

You should be embarrassed. You played amateur telepath to the amusement of all here.
You have provided no evidence of any wrongdoing by POTUS.
With no evidence why would any rational person change their mind?
When actual evidence of ANY wrongdoing is presented and can be evaluated perhaps the discussion would be different.
Actual evidence is actually important.

I'm not sure how I can be more clear about this.

Is there any source from which you would accept evidence of Trump's malfeasance. I think it pretty clear you have bought into the propaganda that anything from Mueller can't be trusted, so who would it have to come from for you to believe it?

Are you implying that because you haven't seen any evidence yet, that there isn't any, and there never will be?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You are lashing out like a petulant child, so I'm not sure who you think you're embarrassing here....

Maybe when you have some actual valid points to make you can return to the discussion.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You are lashing out like a petulant child, so I'm not sure who you think you're embarrassing here....

Maybe when you have some actual valid points to make you can return to the discussion.

I'm not trying to embarrass you.

You're doing one hell of a job all by yourself.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Keep up the good work!

Again, nothing of value added to the discussion. I'll pose the same question I just asked of Shooterbrody (again...):

Is there any entity that could present evidence of potential Trump malfeasance that you would believe?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Keep up the good work!

Again, nothing of value added to the discussion. I'll pose the same question I just asked of Shooterbrody (again...):

Is there any entity that could present evidence of potential Trump malfeasance that you would believe?

Yes.

Now a question for you. Is there any entity that would find Trump not guilty that you would trust? Or are you so politically biased you think any good news for Trump must be false or designed by the Russians?

Hopefully you can answer that without having to consult the other side...or take a nap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join