It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's No Way Mueller Indicts Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: feldercarb

Please remind me what President Trump is going to be indicted for exactly.

Being a jerk

Sigh. If only it were that easy.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hmmmm? Seems like a very good guess to me.

Seems like a shot in the dark to anyone that doesn't hate Trump

Trump continues to hide his financials, where’s the tax records?

Filed with the IRS? Are they covering for his money laundering?

He’s gone bankrupt 6 times and US banks ain’t giving him any loans so he has to go abroad.

Both untrue statements.

His sons bragged, years ago, about their dealings with Russian obligarchs.

And?

On top of that, real estate and money laundering go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Tony Soprano, is that you?

So no, this won’t stop until Mueller is ready to share his findings. Deal with it as best you can.

ok

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

"grave" being the operative word.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I’m not Leftist. Just because I don’t subscribe to conservative nonsense doesn’t make me a Lib. 

Well I'm a Lib and it will most likely be money laundering, want a business man for President?? no one asked how crooked he have to be.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Considering that any evidence used by Mueller from the FISA court is compromised by the fake dossier I don't think any charges he would bring could stand up in court.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Independent counsel who investigated Bill Clinton says: ‘Lying to the American people is a serious issue that has to be explored’

Grounds for impeachment if Trump lied about trying to fire Mueller – Ken Starr

There you have it.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So if we wake up one morning and find that trump murdered melania over night he'd be ok that afternoon?

No sweety. The rules and traditions are just that. There is no law prohibiting a sitting president from being indicted. We've just never been in this position before. New territory and new experiences and yes new rules and traditions.

You guys sure don't have a lot of confidence in his innocence so now we have to go with this.

He can be impeached...then indicted...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So if we wake up one morning and find that trump murdered melania over night he'd be ok that afternoon?

No sweety. The rules and traditions are just that. There is no law prohibiting a sitting president from being indicted. We've just never been in this position before. New territory and new experiences and yes new rules and traditions.

You guys sure don't have a lot of confidence in his innocence so now we have to go with this.

He can be impeached...then indicted...

lol

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Obstruction of justice. Probably before the frost in Washington is thawed. So like a month maybe two.
He's being interviewed by Mueller next week or the week after if you believe his own words. ( hmmm?).
How much time between when they raided Manaforts home and his indictment? July 26 to
Oct 30. So we could see this happen by April.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

He can't be removed unlawfully. If he's removed it's lawful.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Impeachment is a political process is it not???
www.cbsnews.com...

Eight in 10 Americans who watched tonight felt that the president was trying to unite the country, rather than divide it. Two-thirds said the speech made them feel proud, though just a third said it made them feel safer. Fewer said the speech made them feel angry or scared.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Obstruction of justice, money laundering, maybe conspiracy against the United States. Just to name the top three.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There is literally nothing that could come out in the report that would make the Republicans impeach/remove Trump. Mueller's probe and eventual findings(while worthwhile) is merely one piece of a cascade of elements that are fomenting to reduce the likelihood that Trump is re-elected (though even I consider that a long-shot). Trump supporters aren't going to care if Putin has been paying Trump 1 million every month for favors, but undecideds might.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

There is literally nothing that could come out in the report that would make the Republicans impeach/remove Trump.

Thats is only because there literally has been no evidence released of POTUS wrongdoing.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

There is literally nothing that could come out in the report that would make the Republicans impeach/remove Trump.

Thats is only because there literally has been no evidence released of POTUS wrongdoing.

Yes, but you and those like you have already made up your minds that should any evidence come to light it is immediately false, so I'm not certain what narrative you are driving at other than (my mind is shut, and I support Trump 111%, which is exactly what my post above stated). For some bizarre reason there are folks who have decided to latch onto a deplorable hypocrite which so much recorded (video) evidence of him contradicting himself and outright lying, that they will discount a report telling them water is wet if Trump disagrees with it.

Or perhaps you are going to surprise me and list the condition(s) upon which you would believe evidence showing some impeachable offense from Trump?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yes, but you and those like you have already made up your minds that should any evidence come to light it is immediately false, so I'm not certain what narrative you are driving at other than (my mind is shut, and I support Trump 111%, which is exactly what my post above stated).

So you agree there is no evidence, but you claim to read minds and know what is in mine?
You are full of crap.
Your powers of Telepathy are a full on fail.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Obstruction of justice, money laundering, maybe conspiracy against the United States. Just to name the top three.

Care to source any evidence that leads you to levy these charges? As far as I know Trump has never been indicted or charged with any of those crimes.

Does this defense sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
There is literally nothing that could come out in the report that would make the Republicans impeach/remove Trump. Mueller's probe and eventual findings(while worthwhile) is merely one piece of a cascade of elements that are fomenting to reduce the likelihood that Trump is re-elected (though even I consider that a long-shot). Trump supporters aren't going to care if Putin has been paying Trump 1 million every month for favors, but undecideds might.

Care to source where Putin is paying Trump or is that just your regular hyperbole and conjecture?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Ha ha. Why? I'm not on the special council dude. He's the one with the goods. Otherwise what do you think he's doing. Writing a book? Give me a break. You know exactly where this is going. So does trump. I expect to see him kicking and screaming even more in the weeks to come. Muellers little talk is right around the corner.

Oh and the outward signs of obstruction are right there ...for people who have eyes anyway. Lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yes, but you and those like you have already made up your minds that should any evidence come to light it is immediately false, so I'm not certain what narrative you are driving at other than (my mind is shut, and I support Trump 111%, which is exactly what my post above stated).

So you agree there is no evidence, but you claim to read minds and know what is in mine?
You are full of crap.
Your powers of Telepathy are a full on fail.

Quite the opposite actually (I'm not really sure where you got that from). I made an assumption based on your posting history. If you would care to prove me wrong feel free to respond to me original query, otherwise I'm going to assume your silence and or deflection is tacit admission that you wouldn't believe any evidence that shows Trump's malfeasance whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join