It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's No Way Mueller Indicts Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hmmmm? Seems like a very good guess to me. Trump continues to hide his financials, where’s the tax records?

Derp.

He could just release completely fraudulent tax records on the internet, which show whatever he wants them to show, then direct Mueller to view them online, and that would be that.

There is precedent for that approach to *cough* transparency.

Mueller could have already looked at Trump's tax returns, and Trump wouldn't know it.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: feldercarb

Please remind me what President Trump is going to be indicted for exactly.

Spitting on the sidewalk.

I saw him do it.

*sob*

I need a comfort pillow

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

unless ryan has somehow entangled himself up in the mess then it's.... oh, Orrin Hatch, who happens to be retiring..

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
If you get rid of Trump then there will be president Pence...who wants that?

Dence would be scary too, albeit a little more familiar kind of scary.
The old-school right would likely be relieved because it would be business as usual for the big-money networks like the Koch brothers, etc. Dence is thick as thieves with those guys.
edit on 30-1-2018 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I’m not Leftist. Just because I don’t subscribe to conservative nonsense doesn’t make me a Lib.

I'm right there with you Swills. 100% independent. But if you dare to disparage the orange one on these threads, you're immediately branded a lefty with umpteen different predictable adjectives to diagnose your particular variety of leftyism--plus the usual asinine, obligatory meme from xuen.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Dems are going to take over again, after this mess. They will control the White House more than Pence.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Dems are going to take over again, after this mess. They will control the White House more than Pence.

Will there be heads on pikes around the White House?

I sure hope there are heads on pikes around the White House.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Lmfao, thanks for the chuckle, just woke up a bit cranky and saw this little gem.

Stop being in denial.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
perhaps this is why Muller has been meeting with new York state attorney general to instead indict state charges where he can. just speculation...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hmmmm? Seems like a very good guess to me. Trump continues to hide his financials, where’s the tax records?

Derp.

He could just release completely fraudulent tax records on the internet, which show whatever he wants them to show, then direct Mueller to view them online, and that would be that.

i think if Trump did that then Muller would get his information from the IRS it would give him cause for a warrant to compare what he released and what the IRS has on file. not stating an opinion either way here just discussing legal implications.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
it is also entirely possible that all the obstruction and generally dodgy behavior could be entirely to protect one or more of his children who did all that Russian collusion etc. to impress daddy. probably the first person to say Maybe Trump is covering up for Eric or Donald jr. or Ivanka .... love makes people do some really crazy s***t .
Personally i don't think he has the kind of brainpower necessary to pull off that kind of deception the real answer probably is either yup he did it, or nope he didn't. we may never know.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: evenkeel
perhaps this is why Muller has been meeting with new York state attorney general to instead indict state charges where he can. just speculation...

I think it's a smart backup move. Leave some charges to the NY AG. If Trump gets booted, Dence can't pardon him for state charges.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Derp.

Mueller could have already looked at Trump's tax returns, and Trump wouldn't know it.

More importantly, you wouldn't know it...now or ever...regardless of what's in them.

Oh, I am certain that Mueller and everyone in the federal government knows what's in them. It's just that it doesn't really matter what's in them. It only matters that you are in the dark and manipulated.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: evenkeel

Right. LOL. You are so cute with your naiveté.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

He won't indict Trump because Trump did nothing wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How stupid
edit on 30-1-2018 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Please remind me what President Trump is going to be indicted for exactly.

Being a jerk

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How stupid

*holds arms wide*

You're THIS stupid.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

One guess, money laundering.

You have the name incorrect. It was Hillary and the Clinton Foundation indulging in money laundering from the Saudi supporters...
And that part is on the way , also...
Really think the Mueller investigation is about Trump ?
How much has came out about Trump ? - Just about 0
How much has came out on the FBI , Clinton , and various members of the Democratic Party ?

edit on 1/30/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: stosh64

One guess, money laundering.

You mean "100th guess, since the first 99 have all failed to carry any water." Seriously, this accusation of impropriety by dartboard nonsense needs to stop.

You seem to forget that 18 months ago, this place was teeming with conspiracy theories about p.gate, Bohemian Grove clintonian shenanigans, secret rape islands, and all sorts of diseases that HC was supposedly suffering from. Is money laundering that outlandish?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join