It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of the Union thread.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Lol. You literally bypassed me.

Noted. It doesn't matter how you reply...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

The half of the galley that sat and didn't applaud low unemployment (historically low for minorities, which they claim to care about), rasies, jobs, security, and unity, but felt the need to boo when trump talked about keeping illegal immigrants out. Pretty obvious, they stand with anyone but americans. Hell, they couldn't even muster an applause for the victims of gang violence that trump had brought.
edit on 31-1-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Link

Difficult to interpret those numbers, but I get this:

24% of the population are identifying themselves as republicans.
42% of the watchers of the show identify themselves as republicans.
75% of the watchers approved the speech.

Okay. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: airowineSailorcat

Funny thing: I do not know Jurgen the German, had to reverse-search the image.
Sad thing: your insult was so unknown that I had to google it.
Sadder thing: I am not even insulted.

Edit to clarify:

edit on 31 1 2018 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The half of the galley that sat and didn't applaud low unemployment, rasies, jobs, security, and unity, but felt the need to boo when trump talked about keeping illegal immigrants out. Pretty obvious, they stand with anyone but americans.

This is awesome because it ignores reality.

Shall we?

www.nbcnews.com...

No raises!! www.newsweek.com...

Jobs and Security...interesting...there is little doubt that Trump has failed to pass a plan that anyone can measure...so we can't measure jobs in terms of Trump. Security is a bull# point...and so is unity.

He's literally a racist piece of #. So he's not uniting anything and holding people responsible for not applauding him is literally declaring yourself a racist.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Yes, independents should be mid 40% and reps should be upper 20's. Dems are right on.

Independents were a little less enthusiastic than republicans, but not much.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Should.

Interesting use of the term.

(post by Dfairlite removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

If it was to match party ID of the country, that's where the numbers would be. One wouldn't expect a SOTU audience to reflect party ID distribution.

For Reference

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

The irony of whether or not people have seen their raises before January is over is centered on Trump's Jay Z Tweet...or all of his tweets.

The lulz exist there.

Edit- Post removed while I was typing.

edit on Wed, 31 Jan 2018 05:59:37 -0600 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Your first link fails to prove any point. Your second link is just absurdity. Because people haven't got their bonuses and raises for a tax plan that took effect 30 days ago, they don't exist? I don't envy your position of having to defend that kind of logic.

Your incessant whining about racism is old and tired. You can acknowledge illegal immigrant crime (which overwhelmingly affects other minorities) and not be racist. Walk + chew gum.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Your first link fails to prove any point. Your second link is just absurdity. Because people haven't got their bonuses and raises for a tax plan that took effect 30 days ago, they don't exist? I don't envy your position of having to defend that kind of logic.

Your incessant whining about racism is old and tired. You can acknowledge illegal immigrant crime (which overwhelmingly affects other minorities) and not be racist. Walk + chew gum.

You're going to have a great time defending your position in a year.

My incessant whining?

You obviously haven't looked at my post history...That's okay. It's kind of adorable. I'll take a look at that walking and chewing thing...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

And if messing around with idiots on reddit has taught me anything...it's that I don't have to prove a point.

I just have to keep you talking until you don't care anymore...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I look forward to our discussion in a year.

I wasn't using 'you' in the possessive/singular sense, but in the plural sense. Sorry for the confusion.

ETA: Do you honestly think all of these companies that have told their employees they're getting bonuses/raises are going to not give those bonuses/raises? I'd be livid if I worked at one of them, would create quite an environment.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

And if messing around with idiots on reddit has taught me anything...it's that I don't have to prove a point.

In about an hour, I'll log off for a few days and completely forget about you (possessive) and this thread. Start the countdown.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock
He's literally a racist piece of #. So he's not uniting anything and holding people responsible for not applauding him is literally declaring yourself a racist.

There really is no point discussing anything Trump-related with you until you get that bile&venom-soaked 2x4 off your shoulder...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

In about an hour, I'll log off for a few days and completely forget about you (possessive) and this thread. Start the countdown.

You won't forget.

Promise.

The Irony is that I will do the same and give zero sh#$.

My only regret is that circumstances are forcing animosity...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Well, he pretty much admitted he was just trolling, so it's not really a discussion.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I promise.

I have no animosity towards you. But maybe it's because I'm tired and don't care.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: MemoryShock

There really is no point discussing anything Trump-related with you until you get that bile&venom-soaked 2x4 off your shoulder...

I am a fan of Irony...so I'll agree with you.

Last post for now.

If you want a last word, you may do so...because I ain't replying anymore.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join