It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of the Union thread.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What a sore loser.

VIDEO: Luis Gutierrez triggered by ‘USA!’ chants, flees House chamber

video proof

I think he left because to him chants of USA, USA are racist.

He doesn't think America is great. He's an out in the open enemy of the State.

I swear this guy is a maniac.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Ameilia

The Russians are coming...the Russians are coming.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

What a sore loser.

video proof

I think he left because to him chants of USA, USA are racist.

He doesn't think America is great. He's an out in the open enemy of the State.

I swear this guy is a maniac.

Did you see the early shots of Luis Gutierrez? Less than 5 minutes into the speech, the guy looked like a rabid dog. He was wearing a wide African Military sash...wrapped from his neck down to his waist.

I swear if he wasn't in Congress, the guy would be an MS-13 lieutenant. He's on our local Chicago news quite often. Always MAD about something.

edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The face of utter defeat.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

What's Bernie got in his mouth? Is that an Asthma inhaler?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Democrats get an ORANGE guy and put him on a stage with an audience cheering. The only thing missing was a mockup of a KENNEDY jetliner behind him.

Shows you how superficial the dimwit Democrats at the DNC are. They think the Superman Suit is what makes Clark Kent the man of steel, lol.

I can't figure out if they thought trying to put out a fresh face and separate themselves (the old guard) from the message would help or if they needed a sacrificial lamb because Harris, Gabbard, etc weren't interested. If they were really hoping a Kennedy would catch some lightning in a bottle, I think they've misjudged how sick everyone is of political family dynasties. You'd think they'd notice how we the people just rejected first a Bush and then Clinton (both assumed victors) in the last race and put an outsider noone really loved in their place. If they thought Joe was going to be the next big thing for them, they put him in a position to fail after that great speech-- ChapStick ended any future fantasy completely.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It's a pen in his hand, over his mouth, not in it. Look close on the left side of his hand, you can see the other end of the pen.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm having a #in blast here guys, the memes...they're overwhelming me...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

video proof

Despite the title provided by the source, it seems to me that the flight precedes the chants.
It is prompted directly by the phrase "the American people". That sharpens the inference.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

CNN does a good job of making everything a negative. But in this case, history backs them up. What Joe Kennedy will probably experience, is the "SOTU Response CURSE".

Washington (CNN)Massachusetts Rep. Joseph Kennedy III, a potential rising star in the Democratic Party, will get a huge platform and a plum political assignment when he delivers the response to President Donald Trump's first State of the Union address on Tuesday.

It's a role that brings with it high expectations and, for a few years, seemed to leave young politicians with a bit of bad luck.

Long dubbed the "curse" of the State of the Union response, lawmakers tasked with following the grandiose speech from the President have struggled to counter with the same gravitas, and some seem to have jinxed their own political aspirations down the road.

Four of them ran for national office just in the 2016 election but came up empty.

Source: CNN

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

It's a pen in his hand, over his mouth, not in it. Look close on the left side of his hand, you can see the other end of the pen.

OK.. I had to zoom in to see it. Yep, it's a silver pen. I didn't think Bernie had asthma. And you can't smoke electric cigarettes in the building.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

LOL! The cans of Sloppy Joe produced after today will need to be stamped "Damaged Goods".

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I kind of feel sorry for Joe Kennedy.... The Democrats are going through a mass sociogenic illness, and poor little Joe has caught their infectious disease.

Bad timing for any Kennedy to come back.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Can literally taste the salt.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The boobjob is leaking internally. Alum gel is beginning to circulate through Nancy's adrenal system. That's the cause of her mouth puckering, and other anomalies.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
CNN "Expert" Commentator RON BROWNSTEIN just exclaimed: Trump said that Americans are DREAMERS too. He's inferring that the DACA immigrants are not worthy to be Americans!"

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVaWell, chalk up another win for Trump and the dems had theirs handed to them. But they were in a no win situation and are on damage control mode now and scrambling to find some kind of leadership and to stop the scandals they started against Trump from taking them down instead. And that poor Joe Kennedy kid...they must have been desperate to hope that he'd help them out of this mess. He went down in flames and his hopes for a bigger role in the future went up in smoke. They literally have nobody. Either they have the very old d senile, the very old and corrupt, the stupid and radical or geeky freshmen who have zero charisma and no intellect and got there due to family name or money. No wonder Trump is trashing DC like he's Godzilla or King Kong..

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join