It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of the Union thread.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

It’s Richie Cunningham!

Funny that the CIA is now pushing a Kennedy into the spotlight instead of killing one.

Shame on him for bowing to the globalists that likely killed his father.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

43% from Dems, eh? That's quite a bit more than one would expect given the rhetoric coming out of DC's smoke filled chambers...

But if you talk to people out in the real world, not nearly so surprising. People, mostly, want to support the man given even the slightest reason to.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: RickinVa
I hope we can save it.....

If there’s one thing for sure... I love this country.

You and me both, and I only just visit, but I feel confident that the US is in good hands, especially when, with the benefit of hindsight, we consider what the alternative would have bought to the table.

I hope the mods give an applause, I can really feel that those words are from the heart and ring true with me.

I also shared your husbands sentiments during the speech, especially during the optics of the 2 families of the victims of the MS-13 scumlords.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This should not be about who got what and who is richer than whom. Both of them inherited much of the wealth that they have now. And what they do with it, may be of some point.

However, the messages are a bit different, but on point. I do admit Trump did give a good speech, not the best state of the Union, but it was a step in the right direction. However, Kennedy did give one message that we should also consider, and that is we should not make a choice, when it comes to policy, as to who benefits in the country, nor should the people be expected to, for that is where many of the divisions start.

link   
Not sure how this Poll made it past the editors scrutiny.........

link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: seagull

I would disagree with that statement. Trump never admits that he inherited millions of dollars or the loans he was given by his father, rather he tends to avoid such. As I recalled, he keeps stating he worked hard and earned his money, yet leaves that small bit out.

So, in other words, your income from hard work should be confiscated and your kids should not get any type of foot up in the world?

They should take it away so they are on the same level as a non-worker?

That doesn't sound very fair.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Dems don't like tax cuts.....

Congressional Black Caucus censured one member who deviated from their "hate collective" tonight.
Vidlink: imgur.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Holy Cow! (in my best Harry Carrey voice) He hit it out of the park!

I've got a lot of catching up to do on this thread I see, having just gotten around to listening to the speech. I caught some of the Kennedy speech as well. Was Maxine really a no show?

My goodness. I see the despair. That Kennedy speech seemed to me to be a concession speech. What I heard of it had nothing at all to do with what Trump said. But maybe I missed something... I'll just go try to catch up in the thread now...and try to get the picture of that poor young man out of my mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Does he really love this country, or is he pandering to his own ego? Many presidents will promise much, but often fails to deliver. Yes he controls only 1/3rd of the government.

However, I have yet to see the draining of the swamp, rather I keep seeing it increase, and funny how the same ol politics continue on, rather has increased far worse since the man has gotten into office. And it is not just the Democrats, the republicans are just as bad. A good start would be to say not hire people from the same places that other presidents have in the past, maybe look at Congress and tell the leadership to stop asking him for what they can and can not pass.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Joe kennedy is drooling out the corners of his mouth.

Who let him on tv?

Oh man... the memes that will come. They're definitely not sending their brightest.

edit on 31-1-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually both sides have done this before. Both sides do the exact same thing, it is who is willing to listen and buy the message. It is like the pendulum on a clock, tick it is the Republicans, tok it is the democrats, and neither show any interest in the little guy until it is election time or it affects their base and then look out they take an interest.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Democrats get an ORANGE guy and put him on a stage with an audience cheering. The only thing missing was a mockup of a KENNEDY jetliner behind him.

Shows you how superficial the dimwit Democrats at the DNC are. They think the Superman Suit is what makes Clark Kent the man of steel, lol.

edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sure he has, after all the man has pretended time and time again he does not know the individual that makes him look bad or could affect his business. And like all politicians, he pretends to care about one group or the other all in an attempt to gain votes, and when he gets into office, lets just say the ones with the money and who donated the biggest amount got his care, the rest, well not so much.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The little guy is doing better under Trump who is slowing down globalism which is the root cause for inequality.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

You're saying that when there is a Democrat President, Republicans pick an ordinary working-class guy to deliver their SOTU rebuttal? When did that happen?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Joe kennedy is drooling out the corners of his mouth.

Who let him on tv?

Oh man... the memes that will come. They're definitely not sending their brightest.

Classic crash and burn. They are going to tear this poor guy apart.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Poor Joe, we hardly knew you. Assassination by chapstick.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's not a mystery what was on his lips, I know exactly what it was. It was froth. He was frothing at the mouth because we are KNEE DEEP IN RUSSIANS. Someone make a meme!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: GuidedKill

Poor Joe, we hardly knew you. Assassination by chapstick.

That's what he will be remembered for. Just like Ted Cruz eating that bugger, during one of the Republican debates in 2016.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join