It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of the Union thread.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have said from Day 1:
Trump is our best chance to pull this country back to center. The fact that the democrats are behaving this way speaks volumes!!!!

link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Again, not a Trump supporter but,

One of the most BIPARTISAN (R) presidents we have had in 20+ years and NONE of the dems stand ever?

That speaks volumes , and should to the left as well

well posted

link   
Trump puts peeps like Pelosi is a no-win position... If she stays sitting, well, not a good look. She gets up to clap, she looks like she agrees with what Trump is saying... Just a wonderful scenario I love watching play out on TV live.. hahaha

link   
Cooker booker chewing lead.

link   

One of the most BIPARTISAN (R) presidents we have had in 20+ years and NONE of the dems stand ever?

I understand them not standing for clean coal and things like that.

But the dems want infrastructure, they want amnesty for the dreamers, and they wouldnt even applaud for those things,

because more than they want them, they want to virtue signal that they hate trump.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Black Caucaus" again not standing for everything and even sitting and Texting.

And once again one of the most Bi-Partisan presidents in ages.

Hell most of the conservatives, hard conservatives I know, dont even like Trump because hes too bi-partisan.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

link   
Someone needs to need make a gif of Pelosi with NOM NOM NOM on it.

link   
a reply to: hoss53

My Father is an Engineer for Union Pacific. He works straight out of some of the most productive coal mines in the country. They aren't back up to pre-Obama levels yet...but I can tell you for an absolute fact that they are moving a hell of a lot more coal than they were a year ago. The Wyoming coal industry was on the very brink of obliteration. After 28 years at Union Pacific, his seniority was frighteningly close to being low enough to get laid off. He's working damn near every day now and they are slowly starting to bring back more jobs.

link   
Merit based immigration, should be interesting to see the left freak over that considering the left loves Canada and you better bring a skill if you want to move there.

link   
Are they honestly openly booing as he speaks THE TRUTH!?!!?!?

link   
What were the boos on I missed it?

link   
Dems boo limiting chain migration, further showing they want extended families allowed brought in, which is akin to open borders.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust
Schumer has blocked arteries. I recognize the symptoms. He's under great stress 2nite.

Shrinking Schumer.

He is getting smaller in his seat by the moment.

That's because he did #1 and #2 in his Depends already.

link   

I told my wife that he sounds like a Democrat.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Democrats outed now

Hate everything

Bad & Sad

link   
He said "Catch and Release". Invocation of Q?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Dems boo limiting chain migration, further showing they want extended families allowed brought in, which is akin to open borders.

Where else are they going to get the votes?

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Merit based immigration

That's RACIST!!!!!!!

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I missed it. Were there enough fainting couches as Trump uttered that racist phrase "chain migration?"

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
a reply to: hoss53

My Father is an Engineer for Union Pacific. He works straight out of some of the most productive coal mines in the country. They aren't back up to pre-Obama levels yet...but I can tell you for an absolute fact that they are moving a hell of a lot more coal than they were a year ago. The Wyoming coal industry was on the very brink of obliteration. After 28 years at Union Pacific, his seniority was frighteningly close to being low enough to get laid off. He's working damn near every day now and they are slowly starting to bring back more jobs.

Great news. I expect we'll hear a lot of similar stories as long as Trump is President.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join