It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: theantediluvian
Observations so far:
- Went straight from Harvey to California wildfires, skipping Puerto Rico.
- Faith and family? Is *that* what they talk about at Davos?
- Lowest black unemployment ever? Thanks Obama!
- Fiat Chrysler is not moving a plant from Mexico to Michigan. They're shifting production of the Ram to Michigan and producing a different truck at the Mexico plant.
- Coal is not clean. Coal is never clean. There are about 50k jobs in the naturally dying coal industry.
- We're not a net energy exporter.
- Everyone likes the idea of infrastructure spending, so good on Trump for that.
originally posted by: hoss53
More judges than any in history. Lie
Hiring people for V.A. Lie
Coal production at all time low.
Toyota and Mazda announced coming to Alabama in 2015.
Reduce price of prescription drugs. One can only hope.
Unfair trade fix it. As long as its not Russia. Ha,ha
10 year permit for a road. Really?
Who in that room knows a hard d
Mexican I.C.E. agent. Thanks,
take your people back.