It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: burgerbuddy
originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Hows those black fellas that didn't stand when Trump mentioned about the black unemployment rate?
Or Pelosi - if I didn't know any better I'd think she was under the influence of something that makes you try and eat your own face - she appears quite pissed at something and is trying to figure out what that 'something' is.
LOL, just those 2 observations alone speaks volumes to me.
I'm afraid for the people sitting next to her.
She can forget where she is or what she is.
originally posted by: ketsuko
You know what it is?
He's talking about directly putting people to work actually building and not about laundering tax dollars through unions and bureaucrats on red tape studies which is what Democrats excel at. That's where the last stimulus went.
Trump wants it to actually do stuff, not "get lost."
originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
The War on Coal is over!! huh?
originally posted by: theantediluvian
Observations so far:
- Went straight from Harvey to California wildfires, skipping Puerto Rico.
- Faith and family? Is *that* what they talk about at Davos?
- Lowest black unemployment ever? Thanks Obama!
- Fiat Chrysler is not moving a plant from Mexico to Michigan. They're shifting production of the Ram to Michigan and producing a different truck at the Mexico plant.
No, Mr. President, Chrysler isn't leaving Mexico
- Coal is not clean. Coal is never clean. There are about 50k jobs in the naturally dying coal industry.
- We're not a net energy exporter.
- Everyone likes the idea of infrastructure spending, so good on Trump for that.