It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it "My Pet Goat" or "The Pet Goat"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I Pet Goat has had a cult following of people trying to figure out the symbolism within the video. Some people are convinced that it is a road map to the Apocalypse. They have dedicated their lives to that video.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoltronForce
I Pet Goat has had a cult following of people trying to figure out the symbolism within the video. Some people are convinced that it is a road map to the Apocalypse. They have dedicated their lives to that video.
Yeah i think people are remembering the "I pet goat" video and remembering the name "my pet goat" as it rhymes.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
wow, mypetgoat.com being registered a year after the book was published but thepetgoat.com only being registered in very recent years is alot like how berensteinbears.com is older than berenstainbears.com

sloppy reality scrubbing, google/alphabet agencies! theres way too much residue that it was my pet goat but got changed to the after was used in the satanic 9/11 morning conjuring. interestingly enuf, heliofant's exposee remains titled I pet goat II.. for now!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

We are experiencing changes in the magnetic field that have not happened before and changes in the sun.
Maybe some of the things happening with new particles hitting earth and CERN and the new coliders in every country could warp our space/time and effect our here and now.

This is Scientists in Japan

RECORD BREAKING MAGNETIC FIELD 50 MILLION TIMES STRONGER THAN EARTH'S CREATED BY SCIENTISTS BY HANNAH OSBORNE ON 9/18/18 AT 9:33 AM EDT

www.newsweek.com...

At the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Switzerland, man-made magnetic fields—roughly 200,000 times stronger than the Earth’s—accelerate particles into one another at nearly the speed of light.

gizadeathstar.com...

Electric charges and magnets are manifestations of certain types of matter, most particularly electrons. Since matter carries energy (via Einstein's famous equation that energy is mass times the speed of light squared), such objects will have a gravitational field and so they will distort space-time.

www.scientificamerican.com...

edit on 11-9-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe they are trying to open the third eye of everyone, Jesus could represent us, coming out of the birth canal shaped like an almond is like being reborn, improved, awakened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join