It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two more senior FBI officials review memo: "could not point to any factual inaccuracies"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So much for The Memo being false! The Democrats are running
scared, what will they do or say next?

Someone is going to end up breaking, there is too much pressure now!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So much for The Memo being false! The Democrats are running
scared, what will they do or say next?

Someone is going to end up breaking, there is too much pressure now!

Just you wait until the second Anti-Trump dossier gets unveiled. Boy o boy!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They waited till today to bring that up.

Try and distract from the State of the Union....

Also McCabe now under investigation.....

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

It is all about the opposition to Trump, no matter what he does.

hahahahahahahahaaha!

Best yet mate!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

They waited till today to bring that up.

Try and distract from the State of the Union....

Also McCabe now under investigation.....

Democrats are kicking themselves for not planning better to win the Presidential election. The look on their faces tonight as President Trump entered the room was PRICELESS.

We'll probably learn that this State of the Union was seen by more people on the planet than any before it.

McCabe asking agents to change their reports to favor Hillary and/or hurt Trump was criminal indeed. But more importantly, he was most likely acting on orders from his superiors. And there weren't many. (Comey/Lynch/Obama)

edit on 1/30/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Buckle up folks! Lmao.

Yes lyao. i mean, we all know how much liberals love the law... After all, for some unexplained reason there is a very large majority of liberals/leftists who can't seem able to differentiate between legal and illegal... But it also seems to be true with many other subjects in which the left in general can't seem able to differentiate between... i won't go into the other subjects as to not derail the thread.

Here, let's try it one more time....

Just because the lefty FBI ILLEGALLY released the names of Americans who were being investigated, under false pretenses, doesn't mean that republicans must give in to the ILLEGAL demands from the left to immediately release the memo.

You all seem unable to understand this, and that demanding for the memo to be released when you need a security clearance doesn't mean the memo does not exist...

LEGAL is not the same as ILLEGAL.

Just because the left seems to be infatuated with ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL doesn't mean that everyone that does not lean to the left must also have the infatuation the left seems to have.

But don't worry, soon enough it will all come out once all the LEGAL red tape is covered.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Name for a source? Oh, that's right. Sources familiar with the matter tell Fox News..

If I was being told there was a bombshell dropping over and over, week after week and nothing ever happened (except another bombshell! Even bigger than the last!) I'd start to question the motivation of whoever told me that.

But then again, I'm not emotionally invested in Donald Trump.

Buckle up folks! Lmao.

Hey, who were Christopher Steele's sources again?

And things have been happening, but since you're invested with the left, you have no choice but to ignore it, look the other way, or do this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join