It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two more senior FBI officials review memo: "could not point to any factual inaccuracies"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh now FoxNews has "confirmation" that "das Memo" is accurate as is !!

If this gets released (today?, tonight?) the bombshell of the decade possibly the Century possibly in US history will explode !!

Fox has had it right all along so far and now all that's left is the intrigue of waiting and nailbiting !!

WHO will be "watching" the Deep State of Watchington DC now?

Hurry and run for the exits !!

Two more senior FBI officials review memo: "could not point to any factual inaccuracies"

Two Senior FBI officials, one from the bureau’s counter intelligence division, the other from legal, have now reviewed the republican staff memo, alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 election, a source familiar with the matter tells Fox News, adding that the officials “could not point to any factual inaccuracies.”

The two bureau officials followed up, after an initial review of the memo, in a rare Sunday trip to Capitol Hill, by FBI Director Christopher Wray. The FBI offered no comment today for Fox’s reporting about the officials, and their findings.

After the contentious house intelligence committee vote Monday night, the source confirms that house staffers physically took the memo over to the White House for the President, who has five working days to voice reservations or objections.

The Ticks are a Tocking

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

After the contentious house intelligence committee vote Monday night, the source confirms that house staffers physically took the memo over to the White House for the President, who has five working days to voice reservations or objections.

Tell us ALL at the SOTU!!!!!

I wanna hear them scream.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
They will toss a few scapegoats that they prepped to take the fall under the tire to stop the train wreck. The people at the top of this will not get charged.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did we ever really doubt it was real??

Seems only the Alt-Left suffering from TDS were attempting that.

#MAGA.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

But Nancy Pelosi and Adam Sh*thead told me the memo was a total fabricated lie, where they distorted facts...

The day I believe those two dip sh*ts is the day I, well, well I can't think of a day.. I will never believe them and their blatant lies...

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It is all about the opposition to Trump, no matter what he does.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Will this be the beginning of the dismantling of the really dirty FBI? No, I didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Name for a source? Oh, that's right. Sources familiar with the matter tell Fox News..

If I was being told there was a bombshell dropping over and over, week after week and nothing ever happened (except another bombshell! Even bigger than the last!) I'd start to question the motivation of whoever told me that.

But then again, I'm not emotionally invested in Donald Trump.

Buckle up folks! Lmao.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

But Nancy Pelosi and Adam Sh*thead told me the memo was a total fabricated lie, where they distorted facts...

The day I believe those two dip sh*ts is the day I, well, well I can't think of a day.. I will never believe them and their blatant lies...

To my wife. "Here, shoot me right in the head please, something that Nancy said just made sense, something is wrong with me.."

Fred..

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
interesting that that Mccabe guy quit yesterday and today this comes out.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As I said in another thread, give me some datapoints and I can craft a memo that is both misleading and has "no factual inaccuracies".
Doesn't mean too much.

I think the most telling thing is the flailing from the D's at the moment. They've had a week to craft a coherent counter-narrative and instead we got Pelosi grasping at "it's all a distraction from tax cuts", " they're trying to shut down the government ", " this isn't how intelligence works", "Republicans are totally ineffective". Someone AF Schiff's presser doubled down on " Russia, Russia, Russia". They're all over the place trying to find something that will gain traction.

A coherent response might be: "the memo lifts facts out of context and paints a misleading picture of our justice system at work. We will be working hard to get the rest of the story declassified and released so we can show you the whole picture". If delivered calmly and smugly, I'd probably believe it. It's DC, after all. Not like Republicans are inherently more trustworthy than Democrats or either party is above taking things out of context for political advantage.

Instead we got panicked flailing after a week of prep. Not looking good.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lock em all up.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They will toss a few scapegoats that they prepped to take the fall under the tire to stop the train wreck. The people at the top of this will not get charged.

I think that`s the same thing they said at the start of the watergate investigation

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

CNN is still saying that the memo will be Reckless and destructive. What they should be saying is the truth, that it will be Reckless and destructive for them!

Especially if Jeff sessions does the right thing and appoints a special prosecutor to look into all the crimes and Corruption that initiated with the Obama Administration.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

It's also interesting that McCabe's boss saw the memo on Sunday and McCabe quit on Monday.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So we have an anonymous source say the memos real? And I should believe this source o er other anonymous sources why?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's also interesting that McCabe's boss saw the memo on Sunday and McCabe quit on Monday.

Wray had previously threatened to resign if McCabe was fired. Reading the memo seems to have changed his mind, and how.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It's come out now that he was made to when the FBI director saw what was in the memo.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I assumed they were tied together somehow

new topics

<<   2 >>

join