It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nats seizure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sitting in a shower
Everything’s connected
Don’t lose focus
Everything’s connected
Stay in focus
Everything’s connected
Lost focus
Blue ball of light
People burning -screaming, melting
Short circuit
Blubbblubblublblublblub
Open your eyes
Call 911
Call 911
Call 911
Call 911
Call 911
Call 911
Call 911
I told you this was real
You didn’t believe me
This is happening
No one was listening
They’re gonna say I’m crazy
They’re gonna lock me up
Hitting myself
Realize I’m naked
Getting dressed
Dressed
Back
Brain squeezed
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil
Fin

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think this is a little over my head. I thought it was going to be about real seizures I guess.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: natalia
Stay in focus
Everything’s connected

All of the elements are right there for us to connect the dots but it's SO hard to do when "Everything is backwards..." like Michael Ellner says...

This I believe is the reason WHY "no one was listening" and "you didn’t believe me"...

Am I anywhere close nat or am I just grasping at straws here?

I think Ole Dammegård and Eustace Mullins left us some very revealing clues about on how to stay in focus...

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." ~ Eustace Mullins

Ole Dammegård is an author, inventor, former journalist and investigator, who has dedicated the last 30 years of his life to researching many of the global conspiracies. His main focus has been to find out the truth about the assassinations of the Swedish Prime minister Olof Palme, JFK, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon and Lady Di, plus the terror attacks of 911, Oklahoma City and the Boston Marathon etc. Ole Dammegård has discovered strong links between them all and has come to the conclusion that the same people were involved in both the JFK and Olof Palme murders, as well as many of the other major “events”. The same Global Elite seem to have used the same skilled mechanics for decades to do their dirty jobs.

Ole Dammegård – how they are all connected - YouTube

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Nat,

You are going to be fine I just know it! Didn't you go through something similar a few years ago, from a car accident or that caused the accident?

Anyway I know you will be ok! So no matter what you are told it will turn out ok after you go through this

Don't ask me how I know, but I do.

Take care and keep me informed on your progress

~AB

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Nat's seizure,
an abnormal procedure,
alone in the shower,
couldn't hear her holler,

as the happening squeezed her brain,
connections . .ed down the drain,
I feel . .her great pain,
we're really quite the same . . . really.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This was a real seizure I experienced. I woke in the morning Jan 22, 2018 at 5am. Super positive. Full of love and light. I text a few folks that this week was gonna be a good week to have a good week. Then I did my daily devotional which talked of spiritual gifts. Which I thought mine to be love and kindness towards others. I’ve been in such dark places in the past and I finally see the light.

My husband happened to take off work that day and my son homeschools. I told my hubby I was gonna take a walk after my shower cause I felt really good. And then while in the shower I had a vision. When the emts came I asked them not to take me cause I didn’t want them to think I was crazy so they told me to go to a mental health department at a hospital called st. Francis. I did and they pointed me towards a holistic therapy. And now my neurologist has been running a lot of tests.

I go for an mri on Monday. I already had a cat scan and blood work and it was normal
. As I was experiencing my seizure my son was yelling out “as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil” it was pretty powerful and it seemed in help pull me out believe it or not.

I feel God has poured his spirit on me and is working on my life. I love my Ats family. I know I’ve left before and it was a year before I came back. So I’m not gonna say wether(spelling?) or not I’m gonna come back or not cause I truly have no idea what God has planned for me. I’m just trusting in him with all my heart and leaning not on mine on understanding .. -proverbs 3:5-6
Spread kindness around like confetti

And abeverage- I had a brain injury in 2008 so I do have scarring on my brain and I suffer from short term memory loss like Dory the fish so I gotta just keep swimming

Love and light sky kitten

new topics

top topics

join