It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should undocumented immigrants attending State of the Union be arrested along with House members?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hell yes. Arrest each illegal immigrant for breaking federal law. Then arrest the those that brought them for aiding and abetting criminals. I swear on all that I love that I would if I had the power to do so.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One thing, and the most important thing the world has learned about American democrats, is that they will do anything to achieve more power, and stay relevant. And the one thing that speaks out as the most despicable thing, is that they will and do use undocumented immigrants (whom democrats believe will vote for them), as human shields for their personal agendas and the party's agendas.

Just like ISIS uses children as human shields to protect themselves while they commit crimes, so do these democrats, and after the deed is done and payment received, (political points), they will throw those immigrants under the bus and right out the door, just like Obama did after he used them and they were no longer giving him political dividends.

Nancy Pelosi and these others in the democrat party are like venereal diseases, especially AIDS, as they attack the immune systems of America when they legislate bills to shield themselves from prosecution, and even discovery, and classifying information to hide these crimes, until the host can no longer fight back enough to stop these parasites from slowly killing it.

What kind of people does it take to do these things? The most wicked kind as not seen since just before the great deluge of old.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Trump should put up a wall on the Dem side of the seating.

lol.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: DBCowboy

We could naturalized them on the spot as they get off the bus. Here you go, your all Americans now, welcome to paying taxes.

that would be awesome!

hahahahahahahaha, Trump should look at all of them and immediately grant them amnesty!

That would trigger Mad Max and Pelosi into full-meltdown mode - the conversation would likely morph into a cross between the mandela effect and a Dr Seuss book.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
[
So being a law obeying citizen and wanting others to do the same now makes you/r an authoritarian??
Who knew??
Nice.

In that, do you mean obeying all the laws....and that one must conform???
impossible!

Tell that to the missus/mister when there's a, 'headache' on the go, and your'e champing the bit...technically, that's breaking the law.
I guess then you are being a bit singular on the subject of law...when it suits.
Don't worry too much though, we are all hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Trump should put up a wall on the Dem side of the seating.

lol.

Has Trump been invited?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

By all means, go for it.

It would be a perfect example for US citizens to see how authoritarian the Right Wing is becoming.

Televise it and let's see it go down.

Authoritarian by deporting illegal immigrants?... You do forget that your messiah, Obama, in his first year deported more illegal immigrants (not hard core criminal illegals) than President Trump in his first year... Obama also deported more illegal immigrants in total than Bush and Bush sr.

Record number of deportations took place on Obama’s watch

Could you post a link to your statements condemning Obama's deportations as "authoritarian in nature"?...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

don't you have to go through mad secruity to attend sotu . i would hope they are not just waving people through because a legislator vouched for them . lord knows how many democrats jokingly threatened to take out potus bring a whole bunch of undocumented individuals would be perfect way.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yes. It is the law. Does anyone else find it sick how Dem's treat these people as pets or worse?
edit on 30-1-2018 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In other words you oppose laws and their application. Typical of a leftist who hasn't a clue.
edit on 30-1-2018 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
Hell yes. Arrest each illegal immigrant for breaking federal law. Then arrest the those that brought them for aiding and abetting criminals. I swear on all that I love that I would if I had the power to do so.

You do have the power. You can make a "citizen's arrest."

Each of us is responsible for upholding the laws, and while we're not all "obligated" to enforce the law, "We The People" are the law, and therefore any one of us can enforce the law. We "hire" these "public servants" called police officers, etc..to do these things for us, so that we can occupy ourselves with other things. But, we can't "empower" a servant we hire to do something which we ourselves have no power to do. When we "empower" the servants, we don't "lose" that power, we still have it, and the basis of the servant's power is that same power which we have. They are simply using our own power to enforce the law, to carry out the duties as servant.

You hire a chauffeur to drive your car, doesn't mean you give up your own power to drive that car. It just lets you sit in the back seat and hold more important meetings on your cell phone, while the servant handles the driving.

But, you always have the power to tell the chauffeur to "move over" and you take the wheel.

It's up to you.

Just don't make any mistakes in "enforcement" however, because one advantage of having the chauffeur drive for you, is that he gets the traffic violation "tickets" when a mistake is made, and not you.

edit on 30-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Yea! what kind of monster enforced #ing LAWS!?!?!?!?

The imigration laws aren't really "laws" per sea, they are more "guidelines" that are optional to follow. The Statue of liberty just wiped her tear.

That seems to be a bit of a contradiction. The Statue of Liberty has a plaque on it with the New Colossus poem, which, as I'm sure you know, gives us the lines about giving us "your tired, your poor", your "homeless", etc. The statue itself has become a symbol of immigration and the melting pot that is the US.

That is how I look at issues such as this. We should be welcoming people, but we seem spit on what the statue has come to symbolize and instead of inviting the poor, tired and such, we cry "get off my lawn".

So I find it ironic you invoke the Statue of Liberty in this example. It's very spirit is in contrast to your point.

Just so you know, this is kind of a sticking point with you lunatics on the left. You have ventured so far into stupidville that you somehow believe that ILLEGAL immigration is the fault of the right

I've never heard anyone make such a claim.

Are you just making stuff up again?

but letting those poor undocumented brothers from another land stick around to suck up our hospitality is somehow their right.

Yup. You are making things up again. I've never made any such claim.

It appears you are creating a strawman so that you do not actually have to debate a point that was actually made.

I only hope one day, you all realize just how incredibly ignorant you were today

Considering that I am not the one fabricating logical fallacies out of shear intellectual laziness, I take your comment with a very small grain of salt.

Does the statue of liberty invite people to sneak over the border, or to come into the US through Ellis island, the legal way? Again, why the # do we have immigration laws if they are something the idiot left thinks can be ignored?

This country is made up of immigrants from all over the world, but, they came here the right way. They came with the intent of becoming a US citizen and wanted nothing more than to be American.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Does the statue of liberty invite people to sneak over the border, or to come into the US through Ellis island, the legal way? Again, why the # do we have immigration laws if they are something the idiot left thinks can be ignored?

The Right has also ignored the immigration issue. There have been many chances over the years to make real changes to immigration and both parties did nothing of substance, except an amnesty here and there.

That's why your comments are funny. You really are this uninformed and have been duped in to thinking the Left is the problem, while ignoring the games your own side has been playing.

This country is made up of immigrants from all over the world, but, they came here the right way. They came with the intent of becoming a US citizen and wanted nothing more than to be American.

Well, you really have no clue, do you? This nation was built by people that came to this country both legally and illegally. Asians, Irish, etc, came by the boatload with nothing more than the clothes on their back and did not stop to consider what the law stated. They came because they wanted to.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Never mind reread the quote and realized I made a mistake in my understanding... so nothing to see here

edit on 31-1-2018 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So. I'm thinking ...no.

Didn't happen did it?

The End

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Can you imagine arrests at the end of the SOTU? If they want to try to make a point we should do it right back at them.

By all means, go for it.

It would be a perfect example for US citizens to see how authoritarian the Right Wing is becoming.

Televise it and let's see it go down.

Yeah because it’s so authoritarian for a government to enforce immigration laws that have been on the books for decades..../sarc

The truth is it is actually detrimental for them not to.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The Right has also ignored the immigration issue. There have been many chances over the years to make real changes to immigration and both parties did nothing of substance, except an amnesty here and there.

That's why your comments are funny. You really are this uninformed and have been duped in to thinking the Left is the problem, while ignoring the games your own side has been playing.

Well, you really have no clue, do you? This nation was built by people that came to this country both legally and illegally. Asians, Irish, etc, came by the boatload with nothing more than the clothes on their back and did not stop to consider what the law stated. They came because they wanted to.

what I think isn't really the issue here. I believe the LAWS we have that WE THE PEOPLE enacted through our legislators should be followed. I don't know if it's all those on the left, or just you who thinks the laws aren't important, but that seems to be your position. If that's wrong, and you do believe that the laws are important, I'd appreciate you setting me straight.

Should immigration laws be upheld, or abolished? If you feel they should be abolished, should they be enforced until such time as they can be abolished? If not, what is the difference with immigration laws, and other laws?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: carewemust

All humans have feelings.

Good, now you admit they are human, they just don't deserve to be treated as such. Apparently you don't see the conflict.

Returning them to their own country would be considered treating them as non humans? So are you saying their families and friends and such that are already living in said country are non humans?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

No, don’t arrest the children. Ask the children which aldult(s) they are with, then arrest the aldults. Then have CPS (Child Protective Services)take care of the children until they can be returned to their country.

edit on 1/31/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The past is the past... The United States was a nation that was still expanding, it is not so these days. BTW, why isn't that people like you boycott and call as "racist and xenophobic" nations like Mexico for deporting illegal immigrants?...

Not to mention the "selectivism" that comes from people in the left in general... You all seem more than willing to allow people from nations that are "mostly leftwing" but the left has been working overtime since Bill Clinton to close all doors to immigrants from nations like Cuba. Cubans tend to vote conservative because we have seen the nightmare that leftwing politics cause to nations and it's people...

The left's claims that you all are for poor illegal immigrants is nothing but a farce when you only fight for immigrants who tend to lean to the left in politics.

edit on 31-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join