It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War of Two Memos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gandalf77

I sincerely doubt there was fraud involved with obtaining that warrant.

Than why all the hubub about releasing the memo?
If there were no shenanigans why not release it?

Nunes and crew are going to focus on that one little aspect of how they applied for the warrant in yet another ridiculous attempt to suggest that this whole investigation is somehow bogus because of the usual nonsense--Clinton, Obama, etc.

If that "one little aspect" invalidates the fisa warrant where does that leave the investigation?
That is kind of the point with this whole episode.

Again, everyone wants to ignore the bigger issue where Page is concerned: What did they uncover that got the FISA warrant renewed?

I already asked why page was still walking around free. Especially if he has been under fisa warrant since 2013.

1. I don't personally have an issue with them releasing the memo. The Justice Department has raised some very fair points about the potential dangers of declassifying the information. If they're going to release a memo drafted by Republicans--many of whom haven't even been able to read any of the intelligence used to draft it--they shouldn't have an issue releasing a memo drafted by the Democrats. Wouldn't it be nice to hear both sides? Or are we really to just believe what Nunes wants us to believe?

2. That one little aspect is not going to invalidate this whole investigation; that's just orange-colored wishful thinking. The Republicans are going to try really hard to make that happen, though. The one-sided memo with cherry-picked points and a whole lot of missing information is definitely intended that way.

3. To clarify, while Page has been on the FBI's radar since ~2013, there's no indication that they had a FISA warrant on him until mid-2016 or so. And that's all what we can cobble together from the scant details that have become public coupled with reporting based on anonymous sources, etc. The usual...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

1.you have made statenents otherwise in this thread
2.you have no idea what you are babbling about, please stop
3.again you have no idea what you are babbling about please stop

please include sources if you wish to continue

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A question for those who want no memos released
How do you suggest we move forward?

a. Do we walk away as if nothing is wrong and we believe the picture that is being painted before our eyes.

b. Trump has an endless amount of money and resources. For this reason, the government must do anything within their power to save The Country.

c. The deep state is determined to take Trump down and save The Plan. We cannot be distracted by all of the false stories the MSM puts out about Trump. We all know that Our Savior cannot commit a wrong.

d. How in the hell did it get to this? There has to be a middle ground.
edit on 1/30/2018 by Martin75 because: Messed up the bolds....too many letters.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I read that a "leak" from the Democrats MEMO was posted to ATS. Anyone seen it, and knows what thread its in?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Painterz

The freggin Steele dossier was created by a foreign spy paid for by the DNC and CLinton campaign.

Trump haters have no problems with that what so ever.

At least Nunes is a effing American.

It doesn't matter who funded the research.

What matters is if the details uncovered by the research are true or not.

That should be the focus. Not who put up money to produce the research.

Oh, Like hacked emails!

I get it now.

But the Dems say you can't understand the memo without knowing the backstory of how it was all done because it makes the FBI and DOJ look bad, without it.

So they come out with the excuses memo.

When we read that one, we all say, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, that's why they fraudulently unmasked and wiretapped the opposition!

I see now!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I read that a "leak" from the Democrats MEMO was posted to ATS. Anyone seen it, and knows what thread its in?

Let me know if you come across it. I kinda wonder if memo #1 is being held to allow memo #2 to leak

Get ready for orange. Trump seems to be a master chess player

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: carewemust

Let me know if you come across it. I kinda wonder if memo #1 is being held to allow memo #2 to leak

Get ready for orange. Trump seems to be a master chess player

Probably referring to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I read that, I thought, damn that sounds just like what the dems would put out.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Woodcarver

The 4 page majority memo was crafted by Gowdy,Nunes and a team of investigators who worked on it for months. Schiffty crafted the minority memo in 2 days without showing it to anyone. Go figure.

I would love to see proof of this!!!

Nutty Nunes wrote this, with information he received from Gordy.

Because Nunes has NEVER seen the original report.

Would be like me writing a memo on how PerfectEnemy is a dangerous Russian spy who has displayed psychopathic tendencies, even though I have never seen your FBI red file or your mental health file.

It would be !!!FAKE NEWS!!!!

Enjoy the carnival ride..😁

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
threadreaderapp

So let’s talk about this Feinstein / Schiff letter to Twitter and Facebook about the influence of ‘Kremlin-Linked’ bot accounts who apparently made #ReleaseTheMemo trend so much the other day (starting 1/18/2018)

No, it hasn't. The memo was compiled by Nunes/his staffers a couple weeks ago. Within days, on Jan 18th, a cadre of pro-Trump congressmen and media outlets started talking about it and demanding it be released.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join