It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Visibly Shaken By FISA Memo, Rants About ‘Dennis Nunes,’ Turns On Chris Cuomo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
LOL! Ron DeSantis is trolling Schiff on Twitter:

House Intel should vote to release the Schiff counter-memo. It’s basically a sloppy, Chewbacca defense rejoinder to the Nunes memo that unwittingly buttresses concerns raised in the Nunes memo.

"Chewbacca defense." I love it.

They have run out of everything else...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're standing by a column of hot air mixed with vapid noise, my friend. The visual was my point, by the way.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Who was the congress idiot that went on TV the other day to say it is Trump's fault for any democratic transitions from proper processes?

edit on 30-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
As much as I think Nancy has lost her mind she does bring up a valid point. We have a memo written by republicans by someone who supposedly recused himself from the Russia investigation. They also blocked a democratic memo which is claimed to correct errors made in Nunez memo. I'll reserve judgement when I see the memo but seems to me I can't trust republicans any more then democrats.
edit on 1/30/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
As much as I think Nancy has lost her mind she does bring up a valid point. We have a memo written by republicans by someone who supposedly recused himself from the Russia investigation. They also blocked a democratic memo which is claimed to correct errors made in Nunez memo. I'll reserve judgement when I see the memo but seems to me I can't trust republicans any more then democrats.

The committee hasn't had a chance to review the counter-memo.

Next time, the Dems should do the assigned reading on time.

edit on 30-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is wayyyyyy to dumb to ever be knowingly participating in big league NWO moves like this

It's ok Nancy, sit down you dummy, you're not going to jail we fully believe you

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

...and here is Corey Booker saying that releasing the memo is "treasonous."

So far the memo has been;

Treasonous
False
Nothing Burger (with onions rings as a side. . . sue me, I'm hungry)
Lies
Partisan manipulation
False Flag to avoid Russia probe
Will cause deaths to top secret people
Will damage national security

PICK AN ADJECTIVE AND STICK WITH IT, GOD-DAMMIT! IT'S CONFUSING ME!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

You saying the memo consists of "cherry picked" talking points is redundant since that is the very purpose of a memo. Therefore your use of "cherry pick" is superfluous.

You can call it whatever you want. The fact remains the memo is damning in every way. It will not negate the fact that high ranking people used a system (FISA) for the express purposes of political espionage in an attempt to unseat a duly elected president.

If you are so caught up in identity politics that this is ok with you then you are the very thing you accuse Trump of.

The irony of the left and their never ending...and mate do I mean NEVER ENDING revolving door of utter hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'll reserve judgement when I see the memo but seems to me I can't trust republicans any more then democrats.

You'll reserve judgement yet pass judgement in the same sentence? Ok.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So far the memo has been;

Treasonous
False
Nothing Burger (with onions rings as a side. . . sue me, I'm hungry)
Lies
Partisan manipulation
False Flag to avoid Russia probe
Will cause deaths to top secret people
Will damage national security

PICK AN ADJECTIVE AND STICK WITH IT, GOD-DAMMIT! IT'S CONFUSING ME!!!

Nancy also threw it out there that the memo hype was just to distract voters from the GOP's disasterous tax cuts and Republicans "trying to shut down the government".

This memo is everything bad about the GOP! No wonder they consider it a gift and want to expose the full context and release the memo and underlying documents! What? No? Wait a minute...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'll reserve judgement when I see the memo but seems to me I can't trust republicans any more then democrats.

That is the reality. That and so much is hidden from us under the guise of national security or ongoing investigations, that we are in the dark about most things.

Partisans believe because they want it to be true and don't much care as long as the right letter is beside the name. This may be different, but I doubt it.

In the end we will likely be left in the dark once again and I doubt this memo is the smoking gun. Neither side wan't the curtain drawn other than what they allow to escape under the hem.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Poor old Nancy seems upset - almost like a criminal who has been caught red-handed.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Cue CNN's Chris Cuomo: "It's illegal to read the memo!"

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don't think he's drinking the koolaid this time. You could see he stayed cordial, but he wasn't buying it either.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don't think he's drinking the koolaid this time. You could see he stayed cordial, but he wasn't buying it either.

You're right.
He seemed as if he was almost tired of the Bull# he is expected to spin.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Naw probably heard something through the grape vine and is trying to preserve a job if things go south post release.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am not, repeat not heartbroken about the democrats, it's time to face the truth. The slimy deals, broken promises, and controll of the minority's should see the light of day for all to focus on. I was taken in by the Hope and Change BS, and now I am embarrassed to have been a believer. I am beyond pissed off. So have a good day Nancy!

LBJ once said: “I’ll have those 'n-word's voting Democratic for 200 years.” Turns the stomach doesn't it? Some times the Democrats simply blow my mind with arrogant stupidity .

I doubt I will ever vote Democratic for the rest of my life.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You're standing by a column of hot air mixed with vapid noise, my friend.

Perhaps.

The visual was my point, by the way.

That's unfortunate.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: AMPTAH
The fact remains the memo is damning in every way. It will not negate the fact that high ranking people used a system (FISA) for the express purposes of political espionage in an attempt to unseat a duly elected president.

Conveniently leaving out the fact that the whole reason for the "espionage" was to uncover the Russian influence on the democratic process of US elections. And instead of reporting on the "reasons" contained in the underlying documents, they leave out all references to those important parts, and instead convey the "impression" that this whole "espionage" operation was entirely anti-Trump.

Spin, Spin, Spin.

Show all the documents. We don't want to see the memos. We want to see everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join