It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Visibly Shaken By FISA Memo, Rants About ‘Dennis Nunes,’ Turns On Chris Cuomo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: xuenchen

the video again ...

I can watch that all day long!!! I can't wait for the video montage of Alt-Left implosion from Trump's presidency!!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I have spoken with someone who has in fact read the memo.

It was mentioned that to release it would be akin to Geraldo's great 'Al Capone Vault' moment.....

Yeah, Ted Lieu said that

Nice catch

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I had to laugh when I saw that she and the Democrats have come out with their "countermemo". These people are Communist subversives , and I don't feel sorry for them... divine justice will prevail it seems. theblastnz.com...
edit on 30-1-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I voted for trump purely for this reason. I just hope it whacks both sides so.peeps quit reelecting the same morons to.congress.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

How fascinating that you have such raw vitriol and hatred for someone you've never met, and whom your only knowledge comes from those with an agenda to push. Its sad to see people so easily controlled by their emotions and tribalism.

For a second I thought you were talking about the Never-Trumpers.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nancy says that the GOP are opposed to open government but she doesn't want the memo to
Come out... and it's all about national security that corruption in the doj and FBI not be challenged. Yep smells like a communist America hater to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I love watching her squirm... she is visibly shaken, because she knows they're cooked... She legit called it all a complete lie and then turned on CNN host.. simply amazing.. lol

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

So Pelosi sez releasing the memo is a risk to national security...

...so she wants to release a SECOND memo?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What is America less secure from if the memo comes out?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129

Lies... Dems will be less secure in the lies they have been told over and over about Russia and Trump.

The truth will set some free... but only if they are searching for truth in the first place.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I surmise there are plenty of conservatives (in this thread even) that would accept information painting Democrats as traitors if it came directly from Putin himself.

Have any Republican's entertained the possibility that Nunes memo is purposefully constructed to cause division and divert attention away from the Mueller probe (as well as to provide an avenue for Trump to dismiss Mueller)? I can understand loving Trump more than the lord God or Jesus or whatever amount of fervor several folks have for him, but is there not even an inkling of suspicion that comes from shady prerogatives or potential actions taken in direct contravention to Mueller's probe?

If Trump said that all Democrats (both elected officials and those that voted for them) were actual shapeshifting reptilian demons and it was the Republican's sacred duty to round them up and exterminate them would any Republican here bat an eye or not join in?

Surely there must be some Conservatives here that hold their own council still and don't believe 100% of what Trump and company say....

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Surely there must be some Conservatives here that hold their own council still and don't believe 100% of what Trump and company say....

I'd respond faster, but I'm waiting on Fox News to tell me how to reply.

BRB. . . . .

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I know of only two conservatives on this website. The rest just call themselves conservative, but are in fact authoritarian zealot chicken#s.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Smell that? Smells like fear.

My god that was painful to watch.

At this point I can't decipher what is deceit and straight lunacy when she speaks.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Nice try,
I am middle of the road, but this thread is purely about Nancy. I am waiting for the evidence myself, but c'mon, who on the Repub side even remotely compares to Pelosi, Waters, or that freak in a cowboy hat from Florida. I know this is payback for how we bashed Obama, but how many Repubs walked out of Obama's speech? How many riots were there after his inauguration?

Anyway, My sincere hope is that somehow, after the nuclear cloud of Trump clears, we get term limits on Congress.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: face23785

The key part there is "if he was expelled from his job without full retirement benefits". As of right now, he's keeping his retirement benefits. Always read the fine print.

I know it's being said that he will keep his retirement benefits, but I don't think that's been confirmed.

I expect that if he is allowed to keep his benefits, it's another damn loophole in the law -- and one that those congress critters damn well better fix!!!

The current reports are that he resigned from his position and is due to retire in March, with full benefits. Pretty much every outlet is reporting that. I know we all wish the shady # he was involved in will be punished by losing some of his cherries, and that may well happen, but as of right now he's still sitting pretty. This is nothing but an inconvenience to him at the moment.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I know of only two conservatives on this website. The rest just call themselves conservative, but are in fact authoritarian zealot chicken#s.

You poor thing. You're really spun up lately. Just think, at least 3 more years of this. Are you gonna make it?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Nice try,
I am middle of the road, but this thread is purely about Nancy. I am waiting for the evidence myself, but c'mon, who on the Repub side even remotely compares to Pelosi, Waters, or that freak in a cowboy hat from Florida. I know this is payback for how we bashed Obama, but how many Repubs walked out of Obama's speech? How many riots were there after his inauguration?

Anyway, My sincere hope is that somehow, after the nuclear cloud of Trump clears, we get term limits on Congress.

I'm not trying to call you out if that's what you think (rather I'm sounding the alarm for reasonableness among what is an overwhelming majority of politically conservative posters on ATS). Additionally, I appreciate you recognizing the reverse side of the coin vis-a-vis Obama and the Conservative furor that was awoke during his tenure. Lastly, you are absolutely correct that this thread is about Nancy, but my point is that there is so much deliberately hostile speculation couched as absolute fact that I yearn for Republicans/Conservatives who can harness a cogent argument without resorting to abject denial of facts or debasing their opponents merely because their tribal leaders hint at things rather than show proof. I do not hate Conservatives/Republicans (and they along with everyone else here deserves respect for their opinions and stances whatever they may be) but surely hurling insults as a means of confirming biases in an echo chamber isn't furthering any actual fruitful discussion....

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

This is nothing but an inconvenience to him at the moment.

That's not really true. He went from being Wray's second to sitting on the couch. All the investigations being run through his desk, he's now on the outside looking in at. He will probably be kept in the loop by friends, he might even retain some sway, but he went from a position of prime authority to an outside influence. That might be huge once we see the context that led to him being booted/retiring.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129

Deep state reprisals?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join