It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Visibly Shaken By FISA Memo, Rants About ‘Dennis Nunes,’ Turns On Chris Cuomo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Reminder that this memo has led to an investigation into both the FBI and DOJ.

edit on 30-1-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

How fascinating that you have such raw vitriol and hatred for someone you've never met, and whom your only knowledge comes from those with an agenda to push. Its sad to see people so easily controlled by their emotions and tribalism.
edit on 05am18famTue, 30 Jan 2018 08:59:56 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 30 Jan 2018 08:59:56 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I have spoken with someone who has in fact read the memo.

It was mentioned that to release it would be akin to Geraldo's great 'Al Capone Vault' moment.....

That is interesting.
Thanks for the info....

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Smell that? Smells like fear.

Wow. She is in total melt down mode. How can any liberal defend what the dems are doing to block the release of

the
меморандум

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"Dennis Nunez."

I like when she says we should be respectful of the law.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I thought the conservatives felt that CNN was fake news? Now that Cuomo is putting pressure on Nancy Pelosi about this GOP memo, it no longer fake news? lol.

Personally, I think Chris Cuomo is a sharp and intelligent reporter. He said it best when he said...

"It's hard for the American people to have faith in ANYBODY in this city (Washington, D.C.), is out for the truth and not for politics."

Isn't that the truth! Anyone here who doesn't agree with that statement is not being honest with themselves. All we hear day after day is political infighting. We elect our representatives to "negotiate" and draft legislation that is beneficial to the people and to our country. Negotiating means compromising and finding middle ground. Both parties want everything their way or the highway!

I really hope enough political corruption comes to light for both political parties. Maybe then, the American people will finally realize that both parties really don't have it's citizen's and our country's best interest in mind.

They are fake news. Maybe you don't understand how they work.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It was mentioned that to release it would be akin to Geraldo's great 'Al Capone Vault' moment.....

An anonymous source? Probably the same source the MSM talks to.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Raw vitriol and hatred, eh? You got all that from this:

That would be amazing.... so amazing I'm almost afraid to hope! But hoping I am. I've allowed myself only to be cautiously optimistic since Trump's election, but recent events are quite encouraging and heartening. I do have real hope. Even in Trump!!!

I won't get carried away though. Even Trump is only human.

Having now re-read my comment, I was pretty darn vague, and any/all interpretation would have to come from the context to which I was replying.

However, yes, I do think it would be pretty darn amazing. Someone who used an office of public trust to violate the public's trust should not be allowed to retire with full benefits provided by the public whose trust was violated. It would be amazing in the sense that too many such critters have gotten away with the same for far too long, so it would be somewhat of a surprise... and, yes, it would be amazing in the sense that it would be a pleasant surprise.

If you consider that raw vitriol and hatred, okay. I'll live with that.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Wayfarer

Raw vitriol and hatred, eh? You got all that from this:

That would be amazing.... so amazing I'm almost afraid to hope! But hoping I am. I've allowed myself only to be cautiously optimistic since Trump's election, but recent events are quite encouraging and heartening. I do have real hope. Even in Trump!!!

I won't get carried away though. Even Trump is only human.

Having now re-read my comment, I was pretty darn vague, and any/all interpretation would have to come from the context to which I was replying.

However, yes, I do think it would be pretty darn amazing. Someone who used an office of public trust to violate the public's trust should not be allowed to retire with full benefits provided by the public whose trust was violated. It would be amazing in the sense that too many such critters have gotten away with the same for far too long, so it would be somewhat of a surprise... and, yes, it would be amazing in the sense that it would be a pleasant surprise.

If you consider that raw vitriol and hatred, okay. I'll live with that.

Liberals are very sensitive and emotional right now. Give them 7 more years and it might change. Could be 11 more years though.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This all very entertaining, and yet scary.
Ah well.....might as well enjoy the show.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
They tried to rig an election, when they failed they tried to tear down the elected President - hell yes I'd be scared too, especially if that President was Donald Trump.

Clinton Emails, Sexual Assault Allegations, Steel Dossier, Leaks, Media disinformation campaign, Trump Campaign spying, Trump Administration Spying, Destruction of Evidence, Anwar Brothers, Seth Rich, FusionGPS, Stonetear, PlatRiver Networks, FBI Text Messages, Strzok, Page.....

Its very scary how long and how far this deceit has been going. Its even scarier trying to fathom what they'll do to keep power and avoid being prosecuted

TIL; It is possible to cheat in every way in a race and still not win.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ahhh good ole Nancy. I hope you Dems keep her around for another decade!!

She is sooo in touch with the people........

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am a liberal, but am not wed to any party, rather the ideals to which I adhere. (Wish there were more like me actually, from either side. It's lonely in here.)

The "party" lost me long ago.

Release the memo!!! lol.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
She told the top news anchor at Clinton News Network he doesn't know what he is talking about.

That alone made my day.

The rest is clearly panic driven ranting.

Fun times!

edit on 30-1-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Should probably wait and read the memo before concluding on it.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
She told the top news anchor at Clinton News Network he doesn't know what he is talking about.

That alone made my day.

The rest is clearly panic driven ranting.

Fun times!

Would have been awesome if she pulled the talking points out of her pocket and said "see Chris, this is what we are supposed to talk about. I sent you these 30 minutes before we aired".

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

the video again ...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yeah, Ted Lieu said that

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Should probably wait and read the memo before concluding on it.

If she actually does read it, she'll probably jump off a bridge.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well Trump does have the right to face his accuser.

Guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

And that include their so called evidence.

Do people hate T so much they will DENY him his civil RIGHTS ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join