It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Visibly Shaken By FISA Memo, Rants About ‘Dennis Nunes,’ Turns On Chris Cuomo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
"If he wins, we will all hang from nooses."
-Hillary Clinton

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I can hear her mumbling...But I did it for the Country... the Democrat Party must endure to lead the Nation, At All Costs

Pelosi drove herself into a state of self-delusion by being cocooned in a self-serving fantasy loop
'the Party Uber Alles'... became her moral compass....

Drain the Swamp faster..... #44 dead Ahead... whom else caused all these warped characters to be in positions of Power ?!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi Visibly Shaken By FISA Memo, Rants About ‘Dennis Nunes,’ Turns On Chris Cuomo

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Pelosi is among the worst of the worst. If people should be concerned about anyone's mental health, it should be this bat. Everyone makes mistakes when speaking publicly but she mumbles and forgets names and gets things wrong in pretty much every interview.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Smell that? Smells like fear.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It already is showing in the faces of some. Pelosi , Feinstein . and Schumer come to mind at this time.

Looks like we can add McCabe to that list:

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe in the days leading up to his forced resignation Monday threatened to “torch” the FBI if he was expelled from his job without full retirement benefits, according to sources with direct knowledge of private conversations McCabe shared with agents.

“He was unglued,” one FBI source said.

“Someone should keep an eye on him.”

McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation; FBI Insider Poised to Spill All The Beans

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I thought the conservatives felt that CNN was fake news? Now that Cuomo is putting pressure on Nancy Pelosi about this GOP memo, it no longer fake news? lol.

Personally, I think Chris Cuomo is a sharp and intelligent reporter. He said it best when he said...

"It's hard for the American people to have faith in ANYBODY in this city (Washington, D.C.), is out for the truth and not for politics."

Isn't that the truth! Anyone here who doesn't agree with that statement is not being honest with themselves. All we hear day after day is political infighting. We elect our representatives to "negotiate" and draft legislation that is beneficial to the people and to our country. Negotiating means compromising and finding middle ground. Both parties want everything their way or the highway!

I really hope enough political corruption comes to light for both political parties. Maybe then, the American people will finally realize that both parties really don't have it's citizen's and our country's best interest in mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if pelosi is addicted to Drugs .... Cocaine ....pain pills ....something along those lines . She is always shaky , talks nonsense , and has those Crazy eyes ...I can't even Believe she's still around .

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
There is nothing new/of value in the Memo. Nunes wrote it as a propaganda hit piece and it is spurious and specious; as Trump supporters are apt to say, a 'Nothingburger'. Nancy is genuinely taken aback because there is no revelation it will deliver, and Trump himself will likely not release it for that very reason (because its more valuable to the easily controlled Republican base as a propaganda psy-ops hit piece).

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

There is nothing new/of value in the Memo.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Gothmog

It already is showing in the faces of some. Pelosi , Feinstein . and Schumer come to mind at this time.

Looks like we can add McCabe to that list:

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe in the days leading up to his forced resignation Monday threatened to “torch” the FBI if he was expelled from his job without full retirement benefits, according to sources with direct knowledge of private conversations McCabe shared with agents.

“He was unglued,” one FBI source said.

“Someone should keep an eye on him.”

McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation; FBI Insider Poised to Spill All The Beans

The key part there is "if he was expelled from his job without full retirement benefits". As of right now, he's keeping his retirement benefits. Always read the fine print.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Meh, she seemed a little flustered, but she is kind of a jittery, rattley sort of person. She reminds me of a molting chicken; all head jerky, and twitchy. I don't think she can help it if she's sober. When she's a little tipsy she seems to calm down a bit.

I happen to agree with her for once. I think The Memo (Dun dun DUNNNNN), is made up, but there is a power play going on with that, which would be infuriating and nerve wracking in those Halls of Power there. She's taking it rather well... For her anyways.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What Democrat memo is she talking about here? Another frail attempt at Russian collusion fiction?

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wonder if the Democrat memo was written by Fusion GPS and paid for by the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Smell that? Smells like fear.

#BuildTheGeriatricPrison

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The key part there is "if he was expelled from his job without full retirement benefits". As of right now, he's keeping his retirement benefits. Always read the fine print.

I know it's being said that he will keep his retirement benefits, but I don't think that's been confirmed.

I expect that if he is allowed to keep his benefits, it's another damn loophole in the law -- and one that those congress critters damn well better fix!!!

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
There is nothing new/of value in the Memo. Nunes wrote it as a propaganda hit piece and it is spurious and specious; as Trump supporters are apt to say, a 'Nothingburger'. Nancy is genuinely taken aback because there is no revelation it will deliver, and Trump himself will likely not release it for that very reason (because its more valuable to the easily controlled Republican base as a propaganda psy-ops hit piece).

Says the guy that hasn't even read the memo. This is what nervousness and denial sounds like when combined.

..is that you Nancy?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

There are reporters saying that he may be fired as soon as today. Then he won't be retiring.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I have spoken with someone who has in fact read the memo.

It was mentioned that to release it would be akin to Geraldo's great 'Al Capone Vault' moment.....

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Boadicea

There are reporters saying that he may be fired as soon as today. Then he won't be retiring.

That would be amazing.... so amazing I'm almost afraid to hope! But hoping I am. I've allowed myself only to be cautiously optimistic since Trump's election, but recent events are quite encouraging and heartening. I do have real hope. Even in Trump!!!

I won't get carried away though. Even Trump is only human.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join