It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Visibly Shaken By FISA Memo, Rants About ‘Dennis Nunes,’ Turns On Chris Cuomo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi melting down on CNN.

She was "discussing" *das Memo* and maybe even the State of the Uniom.

CNN host Chris Cuomo was taken back when Nancy said he doesn't know what he's talking about !!

Nancy nervous about the major exposures ready to happen.

Best way to expose the Swampers is to put 'em in the Sunlight so everybody can see.

Trump does it best.

Frailality.Shook.not.Shaken.EggsCracken

Nancy Pelosi Visibly Shaken By FISA Memo, Rants About ‘Dennis Nunes,’ Turns On Chris Cuomo

NANCY PELOSI IS SHOOK

Two highlight clips and the full video is at the bottom of the story.

This interview is a national treasure as Pelosi rants about ‘Dennis Nunes.’

"They have made up a memo that isn't even true and they are lying to the American people: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on GOP's release of FBI memo t.co... pic.twitter.com/Fkm5luMqUA

— New Day (@NewDay) January 30, 2018

“With all due respect, you really don’t know what you’re talking about right now.”

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi: House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes has acted like a "stooge of the White House at the acquiescence or … maybe the guidance of the Speaker of the House” t.co... pic.twitter.com/OL8piZyhEx

— New Day (@NewDay) January 30, 2018

Devin Nunes has acted like a “stooge of the White House at the acquiescence or … maybe the guidance of the Speaker of the House.”

from ZNN

edit on Jan-30-2018 by xuenchen because: CoQ10

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
All I can say is that it must really suck to be Nancy right now... I'm not surprised she's falling apart... just like the criminal enterprise she was part of. A part of me feels pretty darn sad for her, but it's her own fault. I'm sure she believed that they were all so awesome possum clever that they would never ever get caught. And she never considered that the bigger you are, the harder you fall.

Couldn't happen to a more worthy bunch. But what a freaking waste of their lives. Heaven help them all -- no one else will.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
14 MIN in the interview ends because she is just talking and reassuring herself. Good Game America. Wubbulubbadubdub

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
All I can say is that it must really suck to be Nancy right now... I'm not surprised she's falling apart... just like the criminal enterprise she was part of. A part of me feels pretty darn sad for her, but it's her own fault. I'm sure she believed that they were all so awesome possum clever that they would never ever get caught. And she never considered that the bigger you are, the harder you fall.

Couldn't happen to a more worthy bunch. But what a freaking waste of their lives. Heaven help them all -- no one else will.

They have yet to be caught. 5 days?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Of course she would be nervous, if the memo is true then there is no way she does not become political splatter to try and protect the party.

She has spent so many years up at the top of the Democrats there is no way she is not hip deep in any shenanigans they are pulling.

IF the memo is true.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

They have yet to be caught. 5 days?

Au contraire -- They've been caught! Red-handed!!!

Now it's just about wondering (and dreading) their fate. That's what they don't know.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Of course she would be nervous, if the memo is true then there is no way she does not become political splatter to try and protect the party.

She has spent so many years up at the top of the Democrats there is no way she is not hip deep in any shenanigans they are pulling.

IF the memo is true.

Pelosi and Reid are the ones that pulled of the biggest shenanigan ever in the history of politics of any country in the world...

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Pelosi's and others problem is now they are coming to the realization their masters are going to leave them hanging out to dry....

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

She should have followed Reid into retirement, but I am glad she did not that woman is the gift that keeps on giving.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Pelosi's and others problem is now they are coming to the realization their masters are going to leave them hanging out to dry....

Right? Can you just imagine Nancy's shock at finding out she's just one more useful idiot??? And just as expendable as all the rest???

Given their level of narcissism and arrogance and delusions of entitlement, I expect we will see some genuine narcissistic/psychotic breaks among these folks. Well, maybe we won't see it... but I expect it will happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Irishhaf

IF the memo is true.

Pelosi and Reid are the ones that pulled of the biggest shenanigan ever in the history of politics of any country in the world...

From (2)007 till (2)011

subclaves

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Right? Can you just imagine Nancy's shock at finding out she's just one more useful idiot??? And just as expendable as all the rest???

Given their level of narcissism and arrogance and delusions of entitlement, I expect we will see some genuine narcissistic/psychotic breaks among these folks. Well, maybe we won't see it... but I expect it will happen.

It already is showing in the faces of some. Pelosi , Feinstein . and Schumer come to mind at this time.

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
They tried to rig an election, when they failed they tried to tear down the elected President - hell yes I'd be scared too, especially if that President was Donald Trump.

Clinton Emails, Sexual Assault Allegations, Steel Dossier, Leaks, Media disinformation campaign, Trump Campaign spying, Trump Administration Spying, Destruction of Evidence, Anwar Brothers, Seth Rich, FusionGPS, Stonetear, PlatRiver Networks, FBI Text Messages, Strzok, Page.....

Its very scary how long and how far this deceit has been going. Its even scarier trying to fathom what they'll do to keep power and avoid being prosecuted

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I love how she talks about how the right is afraid of the truth, but they won’t release the dems memo that she says would refute it......because it’s got the truth in it.....

Ya that makes sense. ......

And this ladies and gents is why DC and the den of snakes needs to be burned out .....

She exposed a lot in that interview about how they are operating in DC

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Impeach 40-blam!

ETA; lefty be quiet now.

Their world is crumbling.

edit on 1 30 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
1st. I want my 22 minutes & 28 seconds back. 2nd. Chris Cuomo is still a douche. 3rd. My bid to backhand slap the taste out of Pelosi's mouth is $25,000.

link   
Oooh. She better hope there are zero factual statements in that memo.

Also wouldn't it be a mindf**k if Trump flips and doesn't sign off on its release?

ETA: ALSO also isn't she putting forward her own conspiracy theory here? That the Republicans have conspired to put forward a false narrative to undermine Mueller, one of their own peeps?
edit on 30-1-2018 by Zelun because: also also

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nancy Pelosi , Ahead of Her Time........

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

It already is showing in the faces of some. Pelosi , Feinstein . and Schumer come to mind at this time.

Hard to believe, but it even shows in the eyes of 'Crazy Eyes Schiff'.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
That democrat Android is malfunctioning. It shout be taken offline!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join