It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, I will come clean about who I am. This is "IT"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If you want to know who I really am and why I am here. Well here it is:

Everything I do, every move I make, all my money in the world and in Heaven is simply this. "It" is what I fight for and what I would die for.

This "IT" is my TREASURE. "It" is your treasure, too. Some already know this, most do not. Soon it will be that most know IT and only some do not.

This is "IT":

Do you understand now what my treasure is? I will fight to the death for "IT". I will ridicule myself for "IT". Do you understand "IT" yet?

"Was that allright?"

*In time I will be a proper member here again, but you have to admit you hae been mean to me. Look how you have treated me. What does "that" remind you of? I am just a poorly guy who lives on welfare and LOOK what you did to me. If you can do "THAT" to me then the CIA need to be concerned about you. You are a dangerous weapon and a savage animal that still needs to be controlled, unfortunately. I will protest as I am free. I will be direct and blunt about it, too. Once you know how to treat your brothers, sisters and creation then you will be able to self govern. I already self govern because I am FREE. Christ told you that many times. He told you where real freedom is. You carry on looking on earth. In the new earth you will find it there, but not here. Not even the richest man on earth will find freedom on earth, no matter how much money he has.

"shIT happens"

Bye for now, Revolution9 over and out.

edit on 30-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
If you want to know who I really am and why I am here. Well here it is:

Everything I do, every move I make, all my money in the world and in Heaven is simply this. "It" is what I fight for and what I would die for.

This "IT" is my TREASURE. "It" is your treasure, too. Some already know this, most do not. Soon it will be that most know IT and only some do not.

This is "IT":

Do you understand now what my treasure is? I will fight to the death for "IT". I will ridicule myself for "IT". Do you understand "IT" yet?

"Was that allright?"

*In time I will be a proper member here again, but you have to admit you hae been mean to me. Look how you have treated me. What does "that" remind you of? I am just a poorly guy who lives on welfare and LOOK what you did to me. If you can do "THAT" to me then the CIA need to be concerned about you. You are a dangerous weapon and a savage animal that still needs to be controlled, unfortunately. I will protest as I am free. I will be direct and blunt about it, too. Once you know how to treat your brothers, sisters and creation then you will be able to self govern. I already self govern because I am FREE. Christ told you that many times. He told you where real freedom is. You carry on looking on earth. In the new earth you will find it there, but not here. Not even the richest man on earth will find freedom on earth, no matter how much money he has.

"shIT happens"

Bye for now, Revolution9 over and out.

When will the great larper return?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Most are aware of your chronic self-pity, so coming clean is unnecessary.

Savage animals who need watching by the CIA...

Right.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
So how do you combine being free while self governing with being on wellfare?
Would you agree with the statement that if everybody in this world would do what you are doing we'd all be in nirvana? Or no?

Also off topic : galaga, do you really need to quote the entire OP just to add one little sentence yourself? As second post in this thread?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Jelly Beans!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Have you even considered... that ... nobody cares about your internal melodramas?

And that if they did, should you not feel sorry for them?

Good riddance clown.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Look how you have treated me. What does "that" remind you of? I am just a poorly guy who lives on welfare and LOOK what you did to me. If you can do "THAT" to me then the CIA need to be concerned about you. You are a dangerous weapon and a savage animal that still needs to be controlled, unfortunately. I will protest as I am free. I will be direct and blunt about it, too. Once you know how to treat your brothers, sisters and creation then you will be able to self govern. I already self govern because I am FREE. Christ told you that many times. He told you where real freedom is. You carry on looking on earth. In the new earth you will find it there, but not here. Not even the richest man on earth will find freedom on earth, no matter how much money he has.

Are you seriously comparing yourself to Christ?
You really need to get rid of that persecution complex and climb down off that cross you've nailed yourself to.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't get it.

Are you Jesus, or an insane clown?

I can never read your posts entirely, they're convoluted and weird.

And coming from ME, that's saying something...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Nobody cares, just stop making stupid threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
*In time I will be a proper member here again, but you have to admit you hae been mean to me. Look how you have treated me. What does "that" remind you of? I am just a poorly guy who lives on welfare and LOOK what you did to me. If you can do "THAT" to me then the CIA need to be concerned about you.

What? I will not admit that. I have had nice conversations with you in multiple threads. And i am willing to bet that i am not the only one. Are we safe from the CIA? Your statement is a blatant generalization.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

If you are on welfare, you are not free nor promoting freedom.

I get folks need a leg up from time to time and some for their duration on this Earth. It comes from somewhere and in most cases, not willingly.

I wish you the best, although I'm not sure you'd accept or allow. Either way, best wishes.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Dude, I remember some long time ago you said you were bipolar, and I think schizophrenic if I remember correct? Are you still taking medication? I have noticed everything you say recently is extremely negative and word-salad. It might help to take a break from the internet. At least until the depressive episode ends.

Also the self-pity isn't helping. If you want support all you have to do is ask, many members will help (I used to be a psychologist if that helps). Take care of yourself!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"I LOVE MySelf,
I LOVE Me so,
I took MySelf to the picture show,
I put My arm,
around My waist,
I got so fresh I slapped My face..."

And a tub of poppingcorn is $11.00 WUT????

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i kinda love how deranged OP is, i've read most of his other stuff too and i find it entertaining.

and now you are comparing yourself to a clown or to jesus? or are you saying jesus was a clown?
and the ATS people are guilty of nailing you to that cross because it's their fault you are so cryptic and contrived?
who knows but it's all good fun.

But Come down off the cross, we can use the wood...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
To use the operative word "It" in a sentence.

"I like the idea of a person but people wreck "it"...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here's a novel idea...why not try acting like a Christian for once instead of just pretending to be one...?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Fess up ...

You have been drinking red cordial again ... hmmm ?

😲

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Is it weird that I have no idea who OP is and what he/she is going on about? First I thought it was an introduction, was shocked to see he/she has been here for a while.
OP, who are you and why should I care?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Jesus is really Pennywise and loves Any WInehouseand posts on ATS?!

Learn something new everyday.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join