It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon and the trolls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

Elon creases me up with laughter. If I had his wealth and networking capacity I would be very similar to him.

I would love to troll you selling you the crap you lust after. Elon has a great sense of humour.

Elon is a genius. I really mean this.

Have fun in the zombie apocalypse. Careful with that flame thrower, Eugene.

Poor zombies. They don't even know they are being laughed at. It is their own fault because they do not educate themselves and are such barbaric little jealous monsters.

Get busy with those flame throwers. I think we should have a Purge day where they can actually use em...on EACH OTHER.

That's for yesterday, you vile Jew Haters. You really are zombies ya know. You are being watched and counteracted by all the powerful people. They have been warned about you well in advance.

edit on 30-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You can play with it in the house? That's not a flamethrower.

This is a flamethrower.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Musk is nothing more than a promise man that has not developed much of anything in the way of new technology.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Revolution9

Musk is nothing more than a promise man that has not developed much of anything in the way of new technology.

Tesla would not be doing much of anything without multi-billion dollar government subsidies www.latimes.com...

new topics

top topics

join