It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The XFL should have ONLY racist mascots!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So what do you think folks???

Someone should talk Vince McMann into making his new XFL have ONLY racist mascots..

Every foootball team has to have a “worst case scenerio” racist stereotype name and its mascots will all be just a plethora of the worst racist stereotypes..and you have to cover most of the worlds regions, so you need atleast about 20 teams.. Vince should hit all the bases..

Besides the names and mascots I propose NOTHING else is changed from the NFL.

There are no segregated teams or weird rules.. in fact with the exception of the names being used in commentary and on merchandise, it is just normal football. .

Just imagaine the commentary!! BWAHAHAHA

that should be a dave chapel skit!

Have the same commentary crew who did the racial draft but have it be a XFL game with crazy racist team names!!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
By 2020 any mascot that would be white male, would be racist, sexist, transphobic and nonexclusive

If they have animals, they have to be on multiple continents, because not having an animal that is in Africa would be racist, and if that animal is only in Africa, that too, would be racist.

Oh yeah, nothing that has toxic masculinity either....

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Good old Vince McMahon, out of touch as always.

Have you seen the state of wrestling these days? any foreign wrestler is a blatant stereotype and and anyone who isn't white or american is heckled, but now we move on to the XFL.

Did McMahon not learn his lesson from the first XFL? where one player died after playing in the XFL, and not to mention the multiple injuries and deaths contributed to the WWE.

How this douche has free right to start a new "football" league boggles the mind. Wrestling might be fake but the injuries are real, and do the families receive any form of compensation? Not on McMahons watch, people are crippling themselves so he can line his pockets with money.

My finishing move? Give the fossil a chokeslam so he can experience the pain wrestlers go through everyday.

edit on 30-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Good old Vince McMahon, out of touch as always.

Have you seen the state of wrestling these days? any foreign wrestler is a blatant stereotype and and anyone who isn't white or american is heckled, but now we move on to the XFL.

Did McMahon not learn his lesson from the first XFL? where one player died after playing in the XFL, and not to mention the multiple injuries and deaths contributed to the WWE.

How this douche has free right to start a new "football" league boggles the mind. Wrestling might be fake but the injuries are real, and do the families receive any form of compensation? Not on McMahons watch, people are crippling themselves so he can line his pockets with money.

My finishing move? Give the fossil a chokeslam so he can experience the pain wrestlers go through everyday.

Your single example of someone dying is about a player that died of a blood clot after knee surgery...

I will be honest that I am excited about this. Don’t forget, the XFL CHANGED FOOTBALL by how we watch it... it is literally viewed by the ingenuity of how the XFLs skycams operated. McMahon has has over a decade to fix his mistakes.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Russia, number one! Iran, number one! America, number zero!

*hock-to*

edit on 30-1-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Stupid idea and I’ll tell you why it would never fly, advertiser money.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It is a joke lol.. in the joke forum..

However, just imagaining the play by play commentary is worth admission

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You gotta work on your delivery then.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

WHen I heard McMahon was reviving his defunct XFL brand i was baffled. Then it all made sense....its why Trump was dumping on the NFL all season. Rough up his buddies competition.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Russia, number one! Iran, number one! America, number zero!

*hock-to*

"Iron Sheik greatest WWF champlan. Tehran, Eeeran greatest, Madison Square Gardin greatest, Hulk Hogan you nothing! Iron Sheik WWF champlan, Hogan you are WWF jabroni. Sheik muscular strongest man with natural workouts. Hogan muscles come from bottle and Hogan is yellow with raisin balls.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Do you know he speaks like that when you meet him in private as well? Maybe not all the hyperbole but he's just as over the top. First time I met him I was thinking that he was in character but his character is just him.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, only with a lot more belching and profanity.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Joking aside, I'm going out on a limb and predict that we will see such names as Johnny Manziel, RGIII, Vince Young, and maybe even Kaepernick on XFL opening day rosters.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That pointed out Manziel specifically as a player that was not welcome. They want people who are "in good standing" (or something like that).

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He may have been singled out, but he has 2 years to clear his PR and image.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
oking aside, I'm going out on a limb and predict that we will see such names as Johnny Manziel, RGIII, Vince Young, and maybe even Kaepernick on XFL opening day rosters.

Speaking of mascots, I nominate you to be Tiki Man for the Birmingham Rebels.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

State of wrestling these days..

Me thinks your the one who has never watched wrestling..

Wrestling was built on racist stereotypes .. fromthe second they had characters. ATLEAST half were a racist stereotype.

However, they kinda had an equal opportunity racist stereotype policy.

So they had evangelists, gangstas, Mexican mafias, the crazy Russian who wasn’t Russian lol.. coco beware,

edit on 30-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I guess...

I think it could more likely be a legit Vince life long dream..

He has ran fake sports his whole life. Maybe he wants something that is real..

It is a horrible idea.. imho..

NFL sales are in the toilet. The market should be shrinking not expanding..

YouTube and other venues are making it impossible to monetize efficiently.

The concussion stuff has been dropping high school participation..

It might be that football was never gonna last forever and this is its twilight.

What I think is ridiculous is the thought that Vince can play off the Trump/kneeling controversy and parlay that into an institution that rivals the nfl...

I would bet dollars to donuts that almost no fans were actually lost by the nfl..

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Vince said no one in his league can even have a DUI..

He specifically shunned Manziel..

top topics

join