It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tampa Florida EVP On Home Security Motion Camera Flood Light Jan. 28

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I was hanging out with my buddy tonight, and he showed me this video that his neighbors security camera caught Sunday morning in the am hours, about 2:10-2:15 am. Like the description in the video says, its a motion camera flood light that only activates when something moves nearby. It normally stops recording after 30-45 seconds was the estimation, so the fact that it stayed on for nearly three minutes is a bit off. First we hear what is probably a car in the distance, and a motorcycle later on.
An audio event is recorded at the 1:59 one minute and fifty nine second mark. I hear to me what sounds clearly as two distinct words, but I will let yall be the judge. I won't say what I believe is said until one of you guys comes to the same conclusion.

The homeowners are a middle aged couple with no kids, and my friend are their neighbors with three kids. Everyone was sound asleep at the time which was after 2:00 am. The automobiles heard were likely from Waters Avenue off of Dale Mabry Highway, as that is the closest intersection a few blocks away.

The camera itself does have two way feature, so not only can it record audio, the owner can communicate through the speaker.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
sounded like "sorry ???" what did you hear?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Really? We all thought it sounded like "warning ... lethal" . But that was when hearing it on his phone. Now I am not sure that is what it sounds like at all from the computer.

Now my working theory was that somebody had an electronic device nearby, possibly a signal snooper that searches for wireless access points or other signals emissions. I said, perhaps somebody was creeping, and they were using a device to see if there is some kind of security, and that the device itself plays back that audio to alert that there is a security thing.

But it sounds less like "warning... lethal to me now that I hear it on the computer. I swear its two words though. Plus they could have biased me because they said thats what they heard so my brain was listening for those words.

However, that is an enclosed doorway, and what you see is the basically facing out from the front door.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
It sounds like "pixie water."

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
sounds like an insect crawling over the external mic to me, they are sometimes attracted by the infra red from the camera if the mic is attached or next to the camera you often hear them and sometimes even see them on the cameras covering most of the screen. Wee bit scary.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
I turned it up really loud, and it sounds more like sorry then warning for sure. But what about that second word?

Both those homeowners and the neighbors (my friends) testify to a history of strange and possibly paranormal events at these two homes. The father and eldest daughter claim to have witnessed shadow people. The youngest has sworn to activity in his own room after the daughters made a Ouija Board after the mom refused to buy them one a couple years back. He rarely sleeps in his room anymore. Younger daughter, if she does detect a presence does not register or report any of it since she moved to Florida according to them. She is also autistic though.

The homeowners of the video have had childs hand prints show up on their wall, as well as door alarms go off when everything is locked and such. But of course this is all their testimony and I have been witnessed to none of it. I have only known them for about a year so they could be taking me for a ride.

Not that I outright dismiss any of this, as I have witnessed some strange things in my own life. But frequently I have learned that many things have scientific explanations when the right equipment is used to measure and test the environment. Like the handprint could have been an old grease stain that became exposed through from an increase in humidity within the wall, which could also be a sign of an air leak or something. I don't know. It sure is confusing though what this sound could be on the camera.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Dont know how to upload it, but if you dwnld Audacity and analyze it.
I came up with after blasting it through Dolby surround.

"transforming" click, click, consistant tempo noises) then "people"

That's a creepy video

The unit is probably heat activated, and it is weird that it sounds like the camera mic, or housing is being physically touched, if that make sense.

Cool vid, thanks for sharing

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
sounds like an insect crawling over the external mic to me, they are sometimes attracted by the infra red from the camera if the mic is attached or next to the camera you often hear them and sometimes even see them on the cameras covering most of the screen. Wee bit scary.

[/quote

Yeah that was def my first thought too. We also have geckos all over the walls here.
Maybe it was that cheeky Geico gecko?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
The camera is sold on Ring. They make doorbells with cameras also. But could have been moving that it turned on at 2 and change in the morning, and kept it going?

Gecko's are certainly a common sight on every house at night our here. That would explain, maybe the click clicks. But there sounds like words on there. That would have to be some weird foot dragging by a lizard.

If you have the sound file I will upload it. And dude considering my friend and his older daughter have both claimed to see shadow people at their home which is next door to this one, thats pretty messed up it came up with transform people. I don't think they are going to want to hear that.
They did not use the term shadow people, I am saying that here because that is what they described to me based on what I have read up on the phenomenon.
edit on 1-29-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Is that a real cat on the shelf? I didn't think it was until it looked like it blinked a few times! It's eyes definitely are more open sometimes. But it doesn't seem to react to the noises at all. Which makes me think that other than traffic noises, the other ones aren't audible near it, or they are noises that it's used to hearing?!

WOQ

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yeah, that's creepy, I found this site from chasing hatman out of my house in Tampa.
IT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen.

My buddy has a Ring dorbell, they are awesome, you can pair them with your lock to let people in if your not home.
The reason I mentioned thermal is that it's a lot harder to get false activations from leaves blowing, etc

I was just talking about the rubbing sound that was on the audio, like a mic hole with bug on it or whatever.

on the sample I took, it is obvious voices, the first word of transform is very clear, the people one is less clear, but imo it says people.

I am going to try and soundcloud the link now. Give me a minute.

soundcloud.com...

The soundcloud really doesn't do the sample justice like playing it through Audacity through the stereo.
You just hit record, and play the video, it will pick it up, you can then crop the section and play with speed.
I think it was easiest to hear at .82 speed, if I remenmber right.
Good luck, that is creepy, and the shadow people thing has to be one of the most bizaar things out there. Tons of similar stories on the net
from all over the world, with the same profiles reported.

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: edited

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: added

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly
Its just a figurine. I seen it.
Thats wicked, I think I can make out people more clear than transform.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yes, scary stuff

here is .82 speed

soundcloud.com...

IDK if your buddy should here this.

That location is 1 mile from my old house where I saw that creepy stuff mentioned.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
well just dont tell me it was Grady street and were ok.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I was a little north of that bk on the intersection, over the bridge, left side of DaleMbry. Carrolwood village, off of
S village dr.

Still pretty close.

Did you freak out your buddy yet?

I read these "shadow people" often show up in signs of negativity, despair and greif.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Gremlins strike again!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Sounds like "it's mine"

Eerie.

But, people hear different words or sounds.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
yea he is a bit apprehensive now. He is moving back to Oregon in a month, so he is hoping nothing happens up till then.
I don't know how long you have been gone, but there are no more woods around that intersection anymore by the BK. The North side has been leveled for a hotel, small shopping plaza and a zaxby's plus parking lot. The entire area around the BK is leveled and they are in the process of building a Wawa. Albertson's has been gone for over a decade, its a big City Life church now.

Wal-Mart has been sitting where the Sam's Club used to be for about 14 years now.

a reply to: KaelemJames
yea so far we have all heard something different lol. Crazy.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a adult wispering.
"warren!"
like hes talking to some one.

top topics

join