It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wondered why

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

That is what most people do not understand. The perfect gene X X mutated to the imperfect gene X Y.

And not realize that the Y is inside the X. That goes hand to hand with a theory of mine that Mary (the mother of Jesus), was an androgynous. And so she was able to give birth (as a "virgin") to God incarnated. Because she was the perfect human being. The only being that could hold the pureness of God.

That why Jesus says he is the son of MAN (meaning the androgynous man).

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That is what most people do not understand. The perfect gene X X mutated to the imperfect gene X Y.

And not realize that the Y is inside the X. That goes hand to hand with a theory of mine that Mary (the mother of Jesus), was an androgynous. And so she was able to give birth (as a "virgin") to God incarnated. Because she was the perfect human being. The only being that could hold the pureness of God.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Male and Female in religous terms are often symbolic. Man is sometimes defined as our spiritual nature whereas female the earth or our material nature, So when the Torah states that GOD made man is his own image it is actually saying that all males and females that walk this earth were created with the "spirtual image" of GOD.

Our spiritual image (male) is our true nature. Controlling the form of our earthly image (female) through genetics to make us what we are today.

So when you read quote from Gospel of Thomas like below.

Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life." Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

Jesus was telling to his apostles that he will teach Mary her spiritual nature (male). aka Enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

Or she was just an incubator, had Jesus placed inside her womb by God, without her eggs even being needed ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I understand. But, think about this;

The power of God is so strong that it will kill us just by His presence. So in order for God or His spirit to come down and impregnated Mary, she has to be a special kind of human. A human without sin. One that had His image and likeness.

The catholic prayer says:

- "Holy Mary, mother of God. The Lord is with thee..."

The Lord is with her because she has the quality of God. The duality within her.

And:

- "Hail Mary, conceived without sin..."

She was born without sin because she had no apparent sex. She was androgynous.
The original sin is all about the split of Man to become hu-man.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

That goes hand to hand with a theory of mine that Mary (the mother of Jesus), was an androgynous. And so she was able to give birth (as a "virgin") to God incarnated.

The Spirit of the Father would likely be impregnating a woman. Just like in the beginning He impregnated mother earth "the dust of the ground" with his Spirit and Created (hu)Man.

I was led to a similar understanding. The androgynous form designated as "Man" in the early Genesis chapters is a reference to the united Man and Woman - the two becoming one flesh... the "Son", or Product, or Offspring of this unity is an eternal existence shared with your spouse John 4:14-16. It's like the fall of humankind except in reverse

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I see this impregnation more like a possession. Mary being androgynous present the right conditions for the physical manifestation of this spiritual being (aka God), not just any spiritual being.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The power of God is so strong that it will kill us just by His presence. So in order for God or His spirit to come down and impregnated Mary, she has to be a special kind of human. A human without sin. One that had His image and likeness.

The Lord is with her because she has the quality of God. The duality within her.

And:

Where, outside a Catholic prayer are we taught Mary was conceived without sin
I have never heard that, and why Jesus if we had Mary

I think Mary was a normal lady who was offered the opportunity to have a child in the most unusual circumstance, no more

Where do you get the androgynous thing from, I don't understand that

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Jesus, because God himself will teach us how to break mortality and became immortal. He came as a human being full of imperfections, just to shows us what to do in order to get eternal life.

Mary was a special being, that is why God choose her. He could have made a woman out of nothing for this purpose, but he waited until the right conditions appear. We will never get a full understanding of God.

Androgynous because she had both sexes in her (male and female, like an hermaphrodite is a bit to difficult to explain). The perfect being created in the image of God.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Jesus, because God himself will teach us how to break mortality and became immortal. He came as a human being full of imperfections, just to shows us what to do in order to get eternal life.

Mary was a special being, that is why God choose her. He could have made a woman out of nothing for this purpose, but he waited until the right conditions appear. We will never get a full understanding of God.

Androgynous because she had both sexes in her (male and female, like an hermaphrodite is a bit to difficult to explain). The perfect being created in the image of God.

So Jesus was imperfect?
I kinda get it now, it's not my misunderstanding, it's you and your opinion

I know what a hermaphrodire is,mwhat makes you think Mary was, on the other hand, don't worry
edit on 31-1-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Jesus disobeyed his parents and I was taught that was the biggest sin as a child so yes Jesus was a sinner.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller

Jesus disobeyed his parents and I was taught that was the biggest sin as a child so yes Jesus was a sinner.

When?
Jesus was God, he didnt disobey God the Father

Joeseph was not biological and I highly doubt Mary was a biological mother either, probably an incubator

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

And:

Sex (and gender) does not equal sin. Sex within marriage was a requisite of consummation of the marriage. It was mandatory and expected under the law.

The issue was that if Mary was truly without sin, so that God could impregnate her, how did she get born? Surely her parents must have been sinless, and their parents and...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The idea that sex is sin, has its origin in the celibacy doctrine the Catholic Pope Gregory VII entered at the Roman Synod of 1074. The misleading dogma of Original Sin only goes back to Augustine, who built on the fact that Saulus was the only prophet or apostle in NT who was unmarried. However, sex is the first and most important mitzvah of the Torah, so Saulus was a sinner, as well as a bunch of neglected priests, monks and nuns etc. within the Catholic theme park. The concept of Original Sin and celibacy are highly debatable and in all essence extra biblical. Throughout OT marriage is mandatory and equal to sex. The whole idea of marriage in today's terms is also extra biblical altogether and in fact, when a couple announced their engagement, they would have sex after some time, and when they had completed the act the families of the couple would pull off the bed sheets and the more bloody it was the better, they actually put out the bloody sheets on display for everyone to see-- since it was seen as a true sign that the bride was intact until the sexual act, a virgin. Truth is, however, there were killed quite a few chickens in order to spray their blood on the sheets when the bride wasn't intact. Jesus vowed to abolish marriage altogether pointing out the angels of heaven didn't have to marry in order to get offspring. Gabriel wasn't married to Mary, neither was the Holy Spirit whom Gabriel blamed for the immaculate conception, and old Joseph was miles away. Marriage is sin. It is a pact, a sworn oath, and Christians are prohibited from that by the words of Jesus. Take care of your offspring like the serpents care for their babies and the birds do for their chicks. Cows don't marry, neither do honey badgers or chimps.
edit on 1-2-2018 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sex (and gender) does not equal sin. Sex within marriage was a requisite of consummation of the marriage. It was mandatory and expected under the law.

The sin is the separation of this perfect being (that is why we inherit the sin).

The issue was that if Mary was truly without sin, so that God could impregnate her, how did she get born? Surely her parents must have been sinless, and their parents and...

That is a really good question. And is something that is been running in my mind too. So far my guess is about the lineage. Somehow they knew that their blood had something special and once in a while a special girl (has to be a woman) was born with this characteristics that allow a special birth to happen.

And not only for the people of Israel, but others cultures as well. Every culture or most of them had a myth of a virginal birth. So somehow a few people knew about this and they prophesized (because they knew it will happen).

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

So Jesus was imperfect?
I kinda get it now, it's not my misunderstanding, it's you and your opinion

Yes he was imperfect because he had to live like a real human being and suffer, otherwise the crucifixion was just a show and a great acting of his part.

I know what a hermaphrodire is,mwhat makes you think Mary was, on the other hand, don't worry

Is hard to explain. And once you understand, is even harder to explain.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

The idea that sex is sin, has its origin in the celibacy doctrine the Catholic Pope Gregory VII entered at the Roman Synod of 1074.

It is most likely that Adam and Eve's sin was sexual (fruit is the sexual organ of the plant). But one of the first mentions of sexual sin is in the law of Moses:

"If a man has an emission of semen, he shall bathe his whole body in water and be unclean until evening..." Leviticus 15:16-18

The idea is that sex is not supposed to end. It is supposed to be an eternal embrace that resembles the original unashamed paradise of Adam and Eve.

" whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water.”

Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.” (John 4:14-16)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

The idea that sex is sin, has its origin in the celibacy doctrine the Catholic Pope Gregory VII entered at the Roman Synod of 1074.

It is most likely that Adam and Eve's sin was sexual (fruit is the sexual organ of the plant). But one of the first mentions of sexual sin is in the law of Moses:

"If a man has an emission of semen, he shall bathe his whole body in water and be unclean until evening..." Leviticus 15:16-18

The idea is that sex is not supposed to end. It is supposed to be an eternal embrace that resembles the original unashamed paradise of Adam and Eve.

" whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water.”

Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.” (John 4:14-16)

No their sin was choosing education, and in the flickering light from Lilith's projector they realised they were making a shame of themselves, so they covered up. There is nothing suggesting the Etz ha Chayim has anything to do with sex. Unless you are a bored student of Crowleyan sex majick that is

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
From reading the above I honestly don't think the time is just right to be having conversations about the abstraction of primitive sperm cells from female embryonic stem cells.
Laws were different back in the day
www.legislation.gov.uk...

<< 1    3 >>

join