It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Sting Nabs NAMBLA Teachers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I know some advocate this is okay ... but I definately don't.
8 year old children have no clue as to what they are doing.
Grown ups in Mexico are forcing these children to service
the men. The biggest
about this ... school teachers were
busted. I wouldn't want my child being taught by a NAMBLA
school teacher. Having NAMBLA school teachers, or Scout
Leaders, or anything else having to do with kids is just
asking for trouble.
Seven NAMBLA Members Busted in Sex Sting
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Fox News

LOS ANGELES — Seven members of the North American Man/Boy Love
Association (search), including two teachers, were arrested in Southern
California and charged with allegedly planning to travel to Mexico to have
sex with boys, authorities said.

They were charged Monday, following a sting operation in which each
man allegedly paid hundreds of dollars to an undercover agent to
arrange the sex, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said during a
news conference Monday.

During the investigation, the FBI set up a fake travel company
that offered a trip to Mexico to meet boys for sex, Eimiller said.

The men had allegedly traveled from their homes to Southern
California with the expectation of boarding a boat to Ensenada
(search), where they were told sex with the boys was awaiting
them at a bed-and-breakfast, Eimiller said.

Through the undercover agent, she said, they requested that
the boys be as young as 8 years old.

link to article

[edit on 2/15/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Beyond The Limits Of Free Assembly And Free Speech

Advocating the sexual abuse of children is neither free speech, nor is conspiring with others to commit acts of sexual abuse against children free assembly.

NAMBLA is a criminal organization, and as such, should be prosecuted accordingly.

There is no legitimate place for these sexual predators in the society I live in.

Death To NAMBLA

Maximum penalties for anyone who sexually abuses or conspires to sexually abuse children.

No compromises, no exceptions.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have an issue with the term “NAMBLA”. By giving these FREAKS an actual, official title we are legitimizing them in a sense. I understand that’s what they call their group or club, what ever it is. But by normal people referring to it by their own designated name, we are allowing a degree of credit to them.

You don’t see rapist groups or groups of serial murderers out there naming themselves and actually having governments and news agencies using these titles. So why should GAY PEDIFILES get an officially sanctioned name and reference?

See what I mean? These gay child rapists have been elevated to a recognized group when our news and governments acknowledge their self generated name. What’s next? Rights for these homosexual child rapists? Tax breaks and subsidies?

Gay child molesting abominations. Not “NAMBLA” members.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You know, this organization has been around for a while now. I'm surprised that you don't hear more bad news about them. You think someone would have bombed a couple of their meetings or whacked out a couple hundred of their members, something I'm sure the public wouldn't shed a tear about. These guys are sub-human as far as I'm concerned.

North American Man/boy Love Association!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding me!

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
You know, this organization has been around for a while now. I'm surprised that you don't hear more bad news about them. You think someone would have bombed a couple of their meetings or whacked out a couple hundred of their members, something I'm sure the public wouldn't shed a tear about. These guys are sub-human as far as I'm concerned.

North American Man/boy Love Association!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding me!

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Dr Love]

You don't hear about these "freaks" because the MEDIA is full of them.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Which members of FOX were they?

Sorry doc I had too.

When you going to resume our debate?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Which members of FOX were they?

Sorry doc I had too.

When you going to resume our debate?

O'reilly.............

Sent you a u2u dude, where were you?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I answered that one I am talking about THIS one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now back on topic

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oh, my, where I have been I though that NAMBLA was a South Park joke and one of their episodes.

I didn't they were for real

God you learn something new everyday

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Oh, my, where I have been I though that NAMBLA was a South Park joke and one of their episodes.

I didn't they were for real

God you learn something new everyday

Yeah, it's really real, and it's really sick.

Marg, you need to go back to your old avatar, it was much more stimulating.............uh..............I mean for my brain.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Marg, you need to go back to your old avatar, it was much more stimulating.............uh..............I mean for my brain.

Peace

It was causing to much attention.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm waiting for Marg to cycle back to the black clad woman again.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The media is full of them? So Hannity, Bill, Wolf Blitz guy, they are all gay pedophiles? Dang, no wonder people watch Fox News so much, might get to see something better then. "Today this kitten got stuck up in a tree and was rescued by this dog! More at 11." That you get with local news.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
While I do believe in free speech and creating your own "special interest" groups for promoting your controversial ideas, IMHO NAMBLA clearly has lost it's legal status due to providing a front-end and facillitations for criminal (and sick!) activities.

Frankly I don't know single pedophile who isn't tempted to express their "love" for children not in a mental but in a physical way. Sexual cravings are on par with heroine addiction...

Man, we don't allow Texas Chainsaw Massacre Anonymous meetings, so why NAMBLa, some high ranking persons have sick minds as well?

One last thing to skippy, in your post you specifically meant to connect the word gay/homosexual to pedophile.

While I agree that most pedophiles seems to hit on boys, I don't buy the suggestion that most gays are pedophiles or deserve to be put in a same criminal and degenerated corner, as long as they have consensual sex with persons of the right age.

Personally I would think that both pedophiles hitting on boys and gay behaviour are often a genetic deviation from the "normal" pattern (see my thread gay genes), but clearly the pedophiles victimize other people and could therefor be labeled more of a dangerous "bug" than a "feature"

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The defense of NAMBLA by the ACLU is the single biggest issue I have with the ACLU. Sometimes you just have to refuse to defend someone who has committed morally reprehensible deeds.

www.operationlookout.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
One last thing to skippy, in your post you specifically meant to connect the word gay/homosexual to pedophile.

Normally I would agree but in this instance the "North American Man/Boy Love Association" pretty much says it all

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
From jsobecky's link

"The ACLU said the case, filed in federal court in mid-May, involves issues of freedom of speech and association."

"It has to do with communications on a web site, and material that does not promote any kind of criminal behavior whatsoever."

What so man boy love is not criminal behavoir
I dont remember that becoming legal. What the heck is the ACLU thinking defending this sick crap

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This reminds me of of an episode of South Park...

Cartman thinks his friends are too immature for him so he goes into a chatroom and says:

"Eight year old boy looking for older male companion."

He gets like a hundred replies, and agrees to meet one of them. After meeting him, the man tells him he is a NAMBLA member, but immeadiately the FBI comes in and arrests him.

Cartman takes up another pedophile's offer and this one turns out to be his openly gay teacher Mr. Garrison, who is also arrested.

I just had to say this.

Anyways, NAMBLA should be the ONLY exception to the first amendment.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I agree anyone who forces a child to have sex is sick.

Why is it we never hear about the exploitation of underage girls, in fact a few months ago I heard about a case in which a website had an 11yr old girl in skimpy clothing washing a car in a manner in which was meant to be seductive, and it almost seemed like she was about to do things with a dog, since though her genitalia was never exposed, and she had never had sex, they could not arrest the people who operate and run the site, nor could they arrest anyone who visited the site unless they had reported activity of that person a inapropriate site.

Though I know some people might not like what I'm about to say, I feel I must say it, if you travel to a country in which the legal consent age is say14, and you have relations with a willing person, than how are you breaking american laws, if your doing it in a country where its legal?
Obviously I dont support such actions, though.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Though I know some people might not like what I'm about to say, I feel I must say it, if you travel to a country in which the legal consent age is say14, and you have relations with a willing person, than how are you breaking american laws, if your doing it in a country where its legal?
Obviously I dont support such actions, though.

In some places there are international laws that make that exact thing illegal. I was looking into laws of Bhutan after there was a thread on here about them banning smoking in the whole country.

I came across a law that even though there is no age of constent there if you are a American over their it is illegal for you to have sex with a minor. Im not sure if others countries have this but it seems in Bhutan it works that way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join