It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us..."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Trump dedicated January as a month to raise awareness for the trafficked, human slavery, the weak and destitute amoung us, who have been taken advantage of against their will.

Will Trump begin the storm at the SOTU that so many of us have been waiting for since he promised us a couple years ago?

Will the heads start rolling for the atrocious and heinous crimes that we know are committed everyday, will the powerful that prey on the slaves of America finally be brought to justice?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

I hope I am not correct in my thoughts on this.

Trump will not be able to get close to the real leaders that are engaged in this abuse of children. I can recall many many alleged sexual abuse claims made by children.

The Reagan VIP boy sex ring comes to mind, and that farted out in a fricken hurry. Nope nothing to see here, go back to sleep.
http://flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/whitehousecallboys.html

The swamp is too powerful at the moment, and there maybe little fish getting skinned. But the whales will swim free-Clinton and the Lolita Express? Anyone who gets close to this may not even get a warning..
edit on 29-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Seeing as how the whole justice department, and the rest of the alphabet soup companies are corrupted, why don't we just go ahead and send em to gitmo.

If their not on American soil, they don't get American rights and privileges.

I'm thinking a nice permanent vacation.

It's not like they wouldn't do the same for us.
edit on 29-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump isn't in control at the white house. He's surrounded himself with top military generals, there's reports he uses JSOC as his security over Secret Service. (It almost seemed like a silent military coup took the federal government overnight.)

Whoevers pulling the strings isn't pulling any punches. They're going hard and heavy at this, why are they always 5 steps ahead? My guess is Military Artificial intelligence.

Dont get me wrong. I like Trump. But he isn't THAT smart.
edit on 29-1-2018 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

We will know if this is for real when people who have never held a full-time job start getting perp walked infront of cameras.
If that isn't happening just enjoy the show, cause that is all it would be, a show.

Keep in mind that Bush and Obama ignored this for some reason. They were complacent in this, Hmmmmmm....

edit on 29-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

...My guess is Military Artificial intelligence.

The AI seems to have a name #Tyler

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Trump dedicated January as a month to raise awareness for the trafficked, human slavery, the weak and destitute amoung us, who have been taken advantage of against their will.

Will Trump begin the storm at the SOTU that so many of us have been waiting for since he promised us a couple years ago?

Will the heads start rolling for the atrocious and heinous crimes that we know are committed everyday, will the powerful that prey on the slaves of America finally be brought to justice?

Judgement is upon us!

The dems will go the way of the unicorn.

Drowning in the Flood.

"what's a democrat, grandpa?"

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Trump isn't in control at the white house. He's surrounded himself with top military generals, there's reports he uses JSOC as his security over Secret Service. (It almost seemed like a silent military coup took the federal government overnight.)

Whoevers pulling the strings isn't pulling any punches. They're going hard and heavy at this, why are they always 5 steps ahead? My guess is Military Artificial intelligence.

Cool, who else could pull off his own military coup?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If the President Can Survive the Storm of Opposing Forces Dead Set Against Him , then Yes , Some Evil Heads WILL Roll,............

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The enemy of my enemy is my freind.
so who beter for trump to have help him that army genrals.
who keep geting kickt out.

I think you are all forgeting how cut throat big business is.
Trumps played the game.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There was no internet then so maybe this won’t get covered up so easy. Let’s hope justice gets served to the elites for once a reply to: seasonal

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

You maybe dreaming, it was front page news in the late 1980's.

I hold little hope, but I am a realist.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Welp, looks like there is a Vegas Saudi family connection and Trump seems to be involved.

This may be more complicated than we think.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is Trump the avenging angel of Revelation??
Find out in our next episode of Qanon posts!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

has thia Qanon guy been accurate? what's he's logging into things through proxies (other people)?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This actually started with Bush JR who dedicated a whole day in January to human trafficking and then Obama dedicated the entire month to it. Trump administration is just continuing what Obama started.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

In your post it says Bush start, also in your post Obama start it.

Same post almost the same sentence.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Read it again. Here, I’ll help you. Bush started it all by giving a whole day of awareness in January then Obama declared the entire month. Day vs Month. Trump is just continuing what Obama started, you know, declaring the entire month. You’re giving all the credit to Trump and then went on some tangent that he’s gonna bring the storm or something but in reality he’s just doing what the POTUS before him did.

edit on 29-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

We will see if Trump is pencil whipping it or if he is kicking ass and taking names.

Bush and Obama handled it like another bullet point on their daily briefing. We will see if Trump is serious or not, and can Trump be serious if he is part of the problem? He did know Jeff Epstein in fact hung at Jeffro's house.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join