It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA - Masterstroke

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Remember over the years here when something amazingly incredible is set to be released?

Yeah, that’s the vibe I’m getting here.

Those that are pro trump, will cream themselves over it, and for the rest, it will be “meh”

I’d like to be wrong, because it means the petty squabbling would cease, but I’m doubtful.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Congressman Luis Gutierrez stormed out of the SOTU Address last night because it was so "RACIST".

www.rollcall.com...

Poor Guy is due for a straight-jacket soon. Luis embarrasses (most) of us in Illinois every time he opens his mouth.. and that's a lot.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

DONALD TRUMP’S STATE of the Union speech was a hateful assault.

theintercept.com...

It's a pretty good podcast, you should use it to pipe up on said perspective. A lot.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I see it as a simple game of poker.

Reps have raised the stakes (memo), the dems have called them (counter memo).

Time to lay the cards on the table.
edit on R582018-01-31T10:58:08-06:00k581Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

When you write: " I just don' t see" it says a lot about you, as you indicate a lack of insight to answer your question. I do think your question is an interesting question. And answering that question is quite difficult.

Your first premise is that there is a plan, meaning an objective and a roadmap detailing the milestones, or at least: that is the translation you make when expanding on the word genius.

Then we have.to factor in the issues that can positively be identified as chance events.

Looking at it from this angle, I can see why you are having a hard time considering Donald Trump to be a Hari Sheldon. And for those not abreast of who I am alluding to, it concerns the fictional father of a fictional scientific disciple called psychohistory in the Foundation- series written by Isaac Asimov.

That being said, there is a distinct possibility that only "being Trump" in his case is enough to bring down the house. That is in and of itself pure genius, as the rest is mired in lack of authenticity. The responses are simply on par with that. Simply listen and look back to the R -primaries.

All the other pieces of meat are simply collateral harvest, self-destruction with a vengeance on full display, adding to the entertainment value of what is and always has been a not to be underestimated reality TV position with real world clout.

I am surely entertained! Hollywood could not deliver any better.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Remember over the years here when something amazingly incredible is set to be released?

Yeah, that’s the vibe I’m getting here.

Those that are pro trump, will cream themselves over it, and for the rest, it will be “meh”

I’d like to be wrong, because it means the petty squabbling would cease, but I’m doubtful.

Only thing I know about the memo is Trump was recorded as saying he would definitely release it and his press secretary later stated he hadn't even read it yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join