It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA - Masterstroke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

He has gained the upper hand against the entire world against him.

He holds the power!

This man is a goddamn genius. Go on, tell me he isn't.

I allege that Trump is not behind this - but instead it is the result of the actions of thousands of people working to show how the last administration was super-corrupt.

Trump didn't plot this at all, he just got lucky. He had nothing to do with how the last admin operated, he had little to do with how these investigations proceeded, and he didn't plot to get this memo in his possession.

Trump's intellect has no bearing on this subject at all. It doesn't prove he's a genius.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: liveandlearn

a reply to: Tempter

I'm not totally up to date here.

How did Trump get the power to release the memo? By chance or by design? Add details plz thx.

He only has to say Okay do it.

You didn't answer my question.

I asked "How did Trump get the power to release the memo? By chance or by design?".

This thread's premise is that Trump is a genius for setting everything up so he could obtain this power, this proving once again he always thwarts the bad guys.

Therefore insinuating that Trump "Masterminded" this by design.

I'm thinking he obtained this power by chance in this particular instance - but maybe I'm wrong.

Does anyone want to address my question?

It was voted on.
Trump has the final say.
You can find this info anywhere. So why ask?

You're avoiding my question.

I'm asking:
"How did Trump foresee and plot this 'Masterstroke'".

Are you saying Trump secretly planned for Congress to vote this way?

No. I stated what happened.
I'll find someone else to bring us back to reality...
You are not it.

You aren't even reading my question.
You are suffering cognitive dissonance and your brain cannot process my words.

How would anybody know what someone else foresaw?
There is no cognitive dissonance and my brain can process your words...

I've read some of your threads.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

He holds the power!

I allege that Trump is not behind this - but instead it is the result of the actions of thousands of people working to show how the last administration was super-corrupt.

Trump didn't plot this at all, he just got lucky. He had nothing to do with how the last admin operated, he had little to do with how these investigations proceeded, and he didn't plot to get this memo in his possession.

Trump's intellect has no bearing on this subject at all. It doesn't prove he's a genius.

Where would we be right now if Hillary was elected?
edit on 2018-01-29T21:01:06-06:002201829America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: answers without

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How did Trump get the power to release the memo? By chance or by design? Add details plz thx.

I asked "How did Trump get the power to release the memo? By chance or by design?".

This thread's premise is that Trump is a genius for setting everything up so he could obtain this power, this proving once again he always thwarts the bad guys.

I'm thinking he obtained this power by chance in this particular instance - but maybe I'm wrong.

It was voted on.
Trump has the final say.

I'm asking:

You are not it.

My threads aren't the topic.

The topic is that Trump somehow plotted all this out way beforehand and this proves he's a genius.

My argument is that this memo arriving in his possession is random chance and that he could not have foreseen it by more than 10 days, thereby making it impossible for him to have "masterminded it".

The memo does not prove anything about Trump's intellect or strategic capacity. It doesn't show him being clever nor foolish.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

He holds the power!

Where would we be right now if Hillary was elected?

LMFAO

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am not claiming that the President is a genius...just attempting to answer your question. More facts...if the President objects to its release it would require a vote of the entire chamber for release.

If the President says nothing, after the five day period the HIC can declassify the memo and release it. At any time after the memo was written, any house member could have read it openly on the floor without threat of charges so that should really answer your question.

I will take it with a grain of salt as it was written by a partisan politician so almost certainly filled with exaggeration and hyperbole.

I am more interested in the IG report due in March or April which apparently lead to the retirement today of Mcabe and the other demotions in the FBI. We shall see what it all amounts to but as for genius status of the President, I will leave to him, you, and the OP to argue

link   

It was voted on.
Trump has the final say.

I'm asking:

You are not it.

The topic is that Trump somehow plotted all this out way beforehand and this proves he's a genius.

My argument is that this memo arriving in his possession is random chance and that he could not have foreseen it by more than 10 days, thereby making it impossible for him to have "masterminded it".

The memo does not prove anything about Trump's intellect or strategic capacity. It doesn't show him being clever nor foolish.

He might have.
Prove that he didn't.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It was voted on.
Trump has the final say.

I'm asking:

You are not it.

He might have.
Prove that he didn't.

The burden of proof lays upon those making the original claim, not upon the skeptic questioning it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

I am not claiming that the President is a genius...just attempting to answer your question.

This thread is specifically about Trump's intellectual prowess. The memo is being used as evidence to support the claim.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I am not claiming that the President is a genius...just attempting to answer your question.

This thread is specifically about Trump's intellectual prowess. The memo is being used as evidence to support the claim.

No, it is not.
Keep on going though.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

No, it is not.
Keep on going though.

Everyone can read the OP.
Maybe you should too?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You asked a question which I tried to answer. I believed you honestly didn't know the answer. The sarcasm went straight past me, I personally do not care of the intellect or non intellect of the President. The thread is an obvious Trump bump thread so why let it rile me up ? This was orchestrated by Devin Nunez from the beginning so it's quite possible they did cook it up together but highly doubtful. Forgive my ignorance of the angry sarcasm and the lame attempt to anwser your question

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No, it is not.
Keep on going though.

Everyone can read the OP.
Maybe you should too?

I read it.
What you are doing is taking pieces of it to suit whatever agenda you have.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

He holds the power!

Look man, everyone here knows there are thousands, if not millions involved depending on how many degrees of Kevin Bacon we're talking.

But everyone on the planet can see whose court the ball is in right now. The freakazoids on CNN are melting down as we speak.

It's like election night all over again.

My Lord, Donald Trump is winning and just keeps on winning.

If you think it's just a coincidence then I don't know what I can do to change your mind.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You asked a question which I tried to answer. I believed you honestly didn't know the answer. The sarcasm went straight past me, I personally do not care of the intellect or non intellect of the President. The thread is an obvious Trump bump thread so why let it rile me up ? This was orchestrated by Devin Nunez from the beginning so it's quite possible they did cook it up together but highly doubtful. Forgive my ignorance of the angry sarcasm and the lame attempt to anwser your question

I actually wasn't being sarcastic. I was aiming to make a point - that you agree with - that this thread is bias "Trump bump" and that is actually based upon faulty logic perpetuated by cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So he is just on a lucky streak? For 2 years now?

edit on 29-1-2018 by EartOccupant because: Unfortunate spelling mistake

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

He holds the power!

Look man, everyone here knows there are thousands, if not millions involved depending on how many degrees of Kevin Bacon we're talking.

But everyone on the planet can see whose court the ball is in right now. The freakazoids on CNN are melting down as we speak.

If you think it's just a coincidence then I don't know what I can do to change your mind.

I allege that the crazy libs sabotaged themselves and any vigilant citizenry would have unraveled them.

Trump is just by pure coincidental chance happening to be at the center of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

He holds the power!

I allege that the crazy libs sabotaged themselves and any vigilant citizenry would have unraveled them.

How you put those two sentences together and believed it I'll never understand.

Jesus H.

SERIOusLY?

OMFGLOLZCOPTERSROFL

Let me get this straight.

1) Trump is at the center of of it all.

2) It's pure coincidence.

ROLOLOLOLOL

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The liberals still don`t get it do they?

This is bigger than any of their petty complaints about trump.

The investigations that spring from this will be going on for years,indictments from the investigations will be going on for years,the court trials will be going on for years, this is going to be THE news story for years.

every other news story,for years, is going to be chicken# compared to coverage this story is going to create.

This thing is just getting started.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

He holds the power!

I agree that libs sabotaged themselves and keep on doing it, even right as we speak.
I do not agree that anybody could have done this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join