It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: The FBI and The DOJ are Now Under Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Nukes,asteroid,aliens, even a zombie or two

Hillary is still on the loose!

edit on 29-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: burntheships

Lets see where this goes.....

No...
Let's post memes and give internet high fives!
Democrats bad, me party best...

The whole thing is like a bunch of trained seals to "bark, bark, bark" and slap the fins together.
Repub or Dem.
Just depends on the day. The "news" keeps them all in a perpetual argument augmented by social media.
Enjoy your hate, everyone. Revel in the Nyah, Nyah right now, because it will be the other parties turn next.
That's what slays me about the whole FAKE NEWS thing. The CIA Has been more than entrenched at every major news outlet since the '60's. Yet, now, it's just libruls that are ruining the media and have been since am radio folk got bumped up to fm to bitch about how bad Rush Limbaugh has been treated...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow, before 2018 is over at this rate every branch and agency will be under some kind of investigation or probe.

Obama's new legacy?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Wow, before 2018 is over at this rate every branch and agency will be under some kind of investigation or probe.

Obama's new legacy?

Been happening for years.
Well before Obama.
Iran-Contra actually had some white guys do a few days in the federal country club prison for rich white folk, than Bush pardoned them. Now Iran, bad. Just a matter of time...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well, if you ask me someone needs to investigate
what Lorretta Lynch knew on the plane with Bill, what
Comey was doing letting Hillary off the hook
before she was interviewed, why Andy McCabe
Had an insurance policy in his office, and more.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
"...the lasting damage that may be done to these institutions"

I find it hugely ironic that the FBI and DOJ is afraid of being damaged by an investigation into criminal activities.
Honest men don't fear the truth.

Exactly. Like what are they supposed to be exempt from following the law? These are the same people who whine about well you can't go after Clinton because she was Trump's political opponent. Really? So all I have to do to get away with any crime is just run for public office? Isn't that the kind of # we should all be against, these people thinking they're above the law because of who they are?

Liberals have become the very things they used to hate. And honestly so have conservatives in some veins, running around crying about every little slight.
edit on 29 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

No...

The whole thing is like a bunch of trained seals to "bark, bark, bark" and slap the fins together.
Repub or Dem.
Just depends on the day. The "news" keeps them all in a perpetual argument augmented by social media.
Enjoy your hate, everyone. Revel in the Nyah, Nyah right now, because it will be the other parties turn next.
That's what slays me about the whole FAKE NEWS thing. The CIA Has been more than entrenched at every major news outlet since the '60's. Yet, now, it's just libruls that are ruining the media and have been since am radio folk got bumped up to fm to bitch about how bad Rush Limbaugh has been treated...

Nice try. Logic and reality won't work on any of these morons.

They're too busy with their group think, agreeing with each other, and paving the way for bloodshed and civil war.

edit on 29-1-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Obama's new legacy?

Been happening for years.
Well before Obama.
Iran-Contra actually had some white guys do a few days in the federal country club prison for rich white folk, than Bush pardoned them. Now Iran, bad. Just a matter of time...

I Don’t care even a little bit how long it’s been going on. I just want it to stop. If we finally have a President that will put an end to it I say MAGA.
edit on 29-1-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

We all know HRC would not be in one of the nooses she is too good.....it would be Bill and AG Lynch....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Once the evidence starts coming out watch the race for who gets immunity and rolls over on the others.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm taking an educated guess on new texts to and from
Strzok implicating Andy in some kind of a "plot".

Or an "HQ Special"

link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hmmmm, so Kathy Griffin posing with a severed head of Trump is outrageous but your pic of Clinton being led to the gallows is okay?

To be fair, She laughs about getting child rapists off scott free.

If that doesn't deserve a trip to the gallows, I don't know what does.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Wump Wump!

Dang skippy....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Just checking to make sure conservative hypocritacy is alive and well.

So portraying the Dear Leader’s death bad but portraying his former political opponent’s death good.

Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Saying only Democrats are corrupt is about as bias as you can get. Both parties are rotten to the core.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Tu quoque?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Fire and plenty of it!!!!

#destrorythedemparty

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Saying only Democrats are corrupt is about as bias as you can get. Both parties are rotten to the core.

Heard that many times.

Prove it.

link   

As always, deflect back to the Clintons. Guess what, they aren’t in power but if the GOP really cared they could launch that investigation so what’s stopping them?

link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

No...

Repub or Dem.

Nice try. Logic and reality won't work on any of these morons.

They're too busy with their group think, agreeing with each other, and paving the way for bloodshed and civil war.

And you don't like it.
The fact remains there is nothing you can do about, and I don't know why you would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join