It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Media[FOX] Fake NATO Ally Turkey, US Lt Col. Kick Turkey Out of NATO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Turks bad, Kurds good...

There's not much I can say, or need to say, that those in the video don't already say.

40-50 million Kurds.

If you think this isn't important, think again. If you haven't been paying attention for the last 20+ years, the media dialogue doesn't pop up out of thin air, it's got basis, it's got something behind it.
Listen to what he says. The borders were drawn by greedy Europeans. Starting to see the big picture for the Middle East? They are going to redraw the Middle East's borders. One way or another, it will happen. Again.

Tick tock the clock is ticking for Turkey.
Prepare your lube, or popcorn, depending which side of the fence you sit on.

Edit - apparently the video isn't working, so here's the direct link. Not sure what's going on. Was working in the post when I posted.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-1-2018 by mortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Video was taken down...another link may be in order.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

That's odd, I have it open in another tab, and it's working fine even after a refresh.

www.youtube.com...

There's the direct link.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
talking heads don't write policy... no one is seriously talking about kicking turkey out of Nato... they have nukes.. we gotta at least get the nukes back first.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Someone is waking up, slowly but waking up.
Good morning, "U"SA!
What did Erdolf do, didn´t he want to dance to the "U"S tunes?
So now back to the kurds the "U"S dropped and left alone since Erdolfs invasion and terrorism started?
After the kurds had to ask Assad for help against Erdolfs terror troops, because the "U"S and the rest of the western world were and are(like the "famous" EU and even the betrayed NATO) quiet and left Erdolf do whatever he wants, in syria and with the kurds?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The nukes stationed at Incirlik are under the control of US servicemen. Relax. There's nothing Turkey can do to/or with those nukes, without Washington giving them approval first.
And if Turkey did try and seize those nukes, there isn't a country in the world, not Russia not China, not even the galactic federation, that will step in to save Turkey at that point.

Remember though, there was media reports last year or 2016 that the nukes were quietly moved to a base in Romania.
Whether that is true or not, who knows. But it had to of come from somewhere, some source, for some reason.

Maybe they really were moved out already, with the planned destabilization of Turkey and the wider region?

a reply to: 0racle

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

This is long overdue... not a good situation. Geopolitics with a lot of dynamics at work.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Of course not, but talking heads from the military who go on national tv to an audience of millions, set the tone wanted by those who do make policy. Maybe nobody is seriously talking about kicking Turkey out, yet, but maybe it's meant to 1) condition Americans and Europeans who will see it to the notion of Turkey not being a western ally anymore, and/or 2) is meant to pressure Turkey, and/or 3) maybe it's meant to pressure the local political scene on foreign policy.

You know how controlled the US media is.

a reply to: 0racle

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Found this right now in a german forum:

Syria - Neo-Conservatives Demand "Action" - Hope For A Larger War

Good night altogether)it´s night here), i have to sleep now

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Time To Kick Turkey Out Of NATO

The irony here is that Turkey, as a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), has violated every provision of NATO’s founding treaty regarding human rights. Indeed, each member state is required to fully adhere to “…safeguard[ing] the freedom, common heritage and civilization of their peoples, founded on the principles of democracy, individual liberty and the rule of law.” To be sure, Erdogan has given himself license to mock these principles without any noteworthy rebuke from other NATO members.

It is time to consider kicking Turkey out of NATO, regardless of how difficult and complicated this far-reaching measure may be. Turkey has long since forsaken Western values while becoming an increasingly zealous Islamic state. Indeed, contrary to Erdogan’s manipulative narrative about Turkey’s presumed democracy, the country under his watch is governed by an authoritarian regime that has no place among Western democracies.

www.jpost.com...

Just a snippet from the Jerusalem Post..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I honestly believe America and the Kurds would not be in the position they find themselves today if America was not doing the bidding of Saudi Arabia and Israel in the region..

My concern has always been the Kurds would be on their own after we sucked the usefulness out of them ...

The whole Syrian policy has been totally fubar since Iran and Russia stepped in a really started really destroying (convoys and all) the so caledl ISIS caliphate... youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
And people called me crazy when I said exactly this very thing at the turn of the new year. I saw the writing on the wall. I also predicted that sides would have to be drawn. Whos eating words now? I know I am not. I don't got time for the All Trump Segment, I am focused on real world #.

a reply to: 727Sky
USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia. We are the power that represents the trinity of Abraham. Christian, Islam, and Jewish. Everybody else either bends their knee, or lays on their back to this trinity.

a reply to: DerBeobachter
How can USA betray the Kurds? We have helped them secure a full quarter of Syria. Turkey interrupted in late late 2016 to prevent the regions around Afrin from linking with the rest. The US had no troops in that area, it was the Russians. The Russians yielded that to the Turks as it was operationally under their jurisdiction. Notice we our committed and not leaving our operational jurisdiction??
Your government and military is giving us a hand there as well. Pray for you service members as we shall pray for ours in the impending battle that will force Turkey to choose either Russia or USA.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

This is long overdue... not a good situation. Geopolitics with a lot of dynamics at work.

Only reason they are in there is PC and they are on the european doorstep.

Could have had Gaddafi and Libya but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

We have abandoned the Kurds so many times that they will do it again. The wish to keep our Army and Air Force bases in such a strategic place as Turkey will once again mean that the Kurdish people will lose any gains they made in recent years toward a home state or any homes at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I think the Kurds had their own crayon out looking at what they wanted for their own state ...not going to happen ... too little too late ... they can blow themselves up just like ISIS did ...aint going to change the map .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Pray for you service members as we shall pray for ours in the impending battle that will force Turkey to choose either Russia or USA.
After the coup attempt I think its a easy bet that Russia will win the day in the ME . They offered the Kurds the chance at the table but the US wined and dined them away ... Now it will be the Kurds that have to say go to the US before they get to sit back at the table ...go , leave be gone
edit on 29-1-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't think there is any mechanism for kicking a country out of NATO.

They can leave themselves of course.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

wait I did just profoundly with that?
what is becoming of this site? ATS is really going uphill these days...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It’s not the Kurds who will change the Middle East map.

a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
As soon as they feel secure enough with Russia they will do just that, leave.

a reply to: Ohanka

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join