It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will be Living the New Era of LocoWeedland ??!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

"Reefer madness" run to the hills.

in a way somebody out of control may will to sexually assault you using any excuse.

You're sounding rather insane; seeing its been decriminalized for a while now, care to back up with some stats of increase in crime?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You are not going to get a response to this which includes any stats or facts of note, or rather, if there are, they will have been cooked and spun to support the posters bias.

But reminding them how blatant the fallacy inherent of their position has become of late, is a noble endeavour.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yes Yes Yes....

Look out for the stoners on the road.

You can usually spot them because they are doing 10mph in a 55mph zone.

Very dangerous.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
You can usually spot them because they are doing 10mph in a 55mph zone.

That's the old comedy stereotype, sure. Actually, a bigger tip-off is an increase in the number of people who are stopped at a light and don't immediately go forward when it turns green. Although you'll see the same thing with people carrying passengers.

Mostly, however, high people aren't all that motivated to get in their cars and go somewhere. They stay home.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I don't immediately go forward when the light turns green because of my defensive driving course advice...wait until the way is clear because idiot left-turners will try to go first, and I always drive straight and sober. So, that won't be a telltale sign.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: Blue Shift
I don't immediately go forward when the light turns green because of my defensive driving course advice...wait until the way is clear because idiot left-turners will try to go first, and I always drive straight and sober. So, that won't be a telltale sign.

Of course there are other ways that lingering can happen. But certainly that "weed makes people drive slow" joke is so old (and inaccurate) that it's currently looking at a reverse mortgage.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

yeah seems like a waste of time - but we still have to call out inconsistencies and huge whoppers

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.herbmuseum.ca...

lol, not exactly a biblical source, but good biblical references

kanah bosm is probably the most biblical and holy plant there is. It is the active part of the annointing oil. It was part of the recipe for the oil in the Holy of Holies.
It is so important a crop it is where the name canaan comes from.

A very important medicinal plant where terpenoids and cannabinoids abound.

Here is the BIG SECRET.
You are born with cannabinoids in your body. They are NECESSARY for the endo-cannabinoid system in your body. What? You never heard of the endo-cannabiboid system in your body? They never taught it in school.
There is the BIG SECRET

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

If you can find a video on you tube (I'm on phone) I think it is called your brain on canabiss it shows that the receptors in our brain perfectly match up with the canabiboids.
We share a common ancestor with the magic plant
edit on 4-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I just came up with an idea. Im gonna get rich!
I can safely say that kids will be kids. In high school my friends were 50/50. Half responsible half crazy. We had fun. Adult users are more responsible depending on social strata. I know sober people more dangerous than non sobers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join