It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will be Living the New Era of LocoWeedland ??!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Man has been altering his consciousness since the dawn of time..GET OVER IT.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

That is a very extended idea, but is a myth, style of life conditions enormeously the relaxation response.

People that have a balanced diet, practice regularly some sport, rest well, and meditate periodically can develope natural motivation without drugs.

Of course many times ailments require medication, but a real cure is the one in which at some point the person can live without depending of a substance.

Many people fall in addictions for emotional causes, they must be treated with psychological therapy. No drug can give the peace that comes from having Inner harmony, thought patterns must be changed to have a real cure.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Col. Jessep was right apparantly, lots of people say they are truth seekers, but they don't want the real truth...

The CIA, the DOJ the Vatican, the Mafia, Warren Buffett, and even 'slick willy' and the Bush's are ALL involved in the drug trade. If that's not a freaking huge red flag I don't know what is...

The drug trade and war on drugs are essential to the Illuminati. As more and more drugs are traded and cartels become more powerful, the Illuminati becomes richer and more powerful. One of the major contributors and benefactors to the drug trade is Warren Buffett. Buffett has been running the drug trade in the Western Hemisphere for the past twenty years. The drug cartels of Mexico are under his power. It is important that the Illuminati control the majority of the drugs in North America. This is because it gives them yet another vehicle to transport technology that allows them to take control of the consumers.

The Illuminati is constantly searching for ways to implant themselves in the minds of the general public, and naturally, control of the drug trade was the perfect way to do so. Buffett secured control of the drug trade when he approached multiple drug cartels and presented them with contracts. He has been in control ever since, and Ben Bernanke is assisting him with the day to day operations.

Illuminati Truths

The other thing is that Rome is in control of the drug trade. The Vatican controls all of the drug trade—all of the heroin, all of the opium, all of the coc aine, everything going around in Columbia. Do you think that drugs running out of Columbia, with a country that has a concordat with Rome, is not controlled by Rome?

If Rome didn’t want the drug trade out of Columbia, they’d end the concordat. The whole drug trade is run by high Mafia families out of the country of Columbia, subject to the Jesuit General. So we have the Mafia and the CIA working together in the drug trade. We have the Mafia and the CIA working together in the assassination of Kennedy.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

A number of whistleblowers are suing the CIA and other US Government officials to expose their complicity in drug-trafficking operations and cover-ups.

CIA/DoJ COLLUSION IN DRUG TRAFFICKING/COVER-UP

The CIA Created the Drug Culture

...President Bill Clinton. He had been governor of Arkansas during the time that I lived there. It was common knowledge among our own circle that Clinton was the drug kingpin of the South, overseeing the drugs being flown to Mena, Arkansas from South America.

We even knew the Conoco fuel station where the drug drops were being made each week. We could not call the police, because they were in on it. We also knew how many innocent people were being killed for discovering Clinton’s role in the drug trade. Most people called it the Arkansas Flu, which people might contract by close contact with the governor.

The Golden Calf

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: luthier

My intention here is Not to judge anybody, nor to condemn or moralize, is more to show that there are certainly options to move out from addictions and live in an acceptable decent way, without uncontrolled stress too.

A lot of people is falling or remaining for valuable years of their lives in risky and costly addictions just because they ignore the effective way to either prevent or be cured of them.

The Angel of Lightness

You talk like a a holy roller. Mouth full of rivers spilling out.

People don't forget years of their lives on Marijuana.

People lose years of their lives preaching to deaf ears. Spewing propaganda only to realize they should have been working in themselves.

I have trained with and faced some of the world's great martial artists. More than a few use cannabis therapeutically without a dr's note.

It's the person not the substance.

Just like a person with diabetes shouldn't have sugar an addictive personality shouldn't do drugs or play video games.

Or post nonsense on ats.
edit on 30-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You'd rather those with chronic pain pray for relief? Or better still be part of the Opiod crisis? And let's not bring alcohol that is already legal into this obvious troll thread...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

George Soros agrees 100%...

George Soros’ real crusade: Legalizing marijuana in the U.S.

SO WHY would someone like Soros be interested in legalizing marijuana?

I find it amazing that people who read ATS can't recognize the strategy behind this...

It is very clear that the new world order is pushing for total liberalization of drugs all around the world. The push is coordinated by the Global Commission on Drug Policy, whose members include high ranking Illuminati people such as Virgin's Richard Branson, United Nations former secretary Kofi Anann, former Brazil President Cardoso, etc. They are backed by the Open Society and Avaaz, two George Soros organizations.

The globalists have three main objectives in mind: increase in criminality in order to help to create the necessary chaos to implement the new world order, the dumbing down of the general population by an obsessive self preoccupation with individual pleasure (will a junkie take care of a family?), and the facilitation of mental states that induce spiritual contact with demonic spirits.

Legal Pot Part of Illuminati Agenda?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I would say that was some crazy Alex Jones stuff but considering he and Stone are both for legalization I guess its your own crazy theory.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: JimNasium

I think here we must distinguish in between people that is using this stuff to move out from stronger addictions in a rehabilitation program, that it is medically supervised ,than people that wants to try it just for entertaining with no clinical reasons.

Now, in any serious rehabilitation treatment the idea is Not to change one addiction with another, it is to cut the addiction, so this must be part of what is medicinal use of cannabis, it is not entertaining use of it.

Again, there is a 'natural' answer to opioids and that is 'Kratom' A natural herb that the DEA™ at the urging of BigPHarma™ lobbyist, tried to attach a Schedule I rating on Kratom to go along w/heroin. Same guys wanting it Schedule I are the ones You are linking.

I can type You this from My own experience. I sustained both a broken back/neck at work and have been on Fentanyl™ and Norco since 2004. I'm on the same dose now as when I started. I supplement these poisons and I also do Yoga/Meditation.

I'd also recommend folks find a CBD Oil in lieu of Ambien™ also...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You can provide anything and everything you want
You dont have the right to dictate at others

You are not God, not anyone others should listen to

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow. What rock did you crawl out of?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for letting me know I am on the right track and helping to illustrate my first point...

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Col. Jessep was right apparently, lots of people say they are truth seekers, but they don't want the real truth...

originally posted by: zorgon
"The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track".

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

BS.
You are talking just BS now.
Just stop you are embarrassing yourself.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I have already said this previously, we are not discussing here legalization of Cannabis for medicinal purposes, that must be prescribed and supervised by qualified physicians, able to determine dosis and way to apply it, we are Here discussing it's legalization for entertainment.

This thing Can Not be at the same time a powerful medication that affect nervous Central System and a Toy, Can you understand That??

Legalization as medication is incompatible with legalization as entertainment , the two situations can Not exist in a serious legal frame.

Now, there are ways of Prayer, the contemplative ones, that are meditacion, in other words self Hypnosis, and happen that Hypnotic State has absolute Control over Pain, several times more than any opioid, so much that surgeries can be practised having the patient under Hypnosis.

Please instruct yourself, read this:
sciencebasedmedicine.org...

Please read more about the subject it is clear you ignore a lot.

I am Not God, but at least I know He exists and you Know try to guess,..... Cannabis is Not God is just a plant.

I know also things that it is evident you don't know at all, Cannabis is Not a Panacea, it Does Not cure everything as it seems you believe by the way and moreover It certainly has important Toxic effects people must know, side effects you are Not aware of or you want to Minimize.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/31/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Right like the drug company lobbyists.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Marijuana has nothing to do with effecting the central nervous system like alcohol or opiods you should read how it effects the neural receptors and immune system functions.

It creates a distraction for the person to not focus on pain. It also helps inflammation.

It's basically less dangerous and toxic than advil.

Your severely uninformed and lack the insight to discuss the subject rationally.

I imagine you or someone you know has or had an addiction problem and you have blamed Marijuana which is not physically addictive.

The cannabinoid receptors in the brain are effected by marijuana. Including cbd which does not get you high.

Any pattern in your life becomes a habit. If you drink orange juice everyday your body will crave orange juice. Including the pleasure response to drinking it and not drinking it.

The difference with marijuana is it you can't od and you don't go through a withdrawal that will kill you.

Video games literally create a larger withdrawal response than marijuana.
edit on 31-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Legal weed is a joke.

Dont worry OP, no new religions will be formed under the influence of low grade commercial Monsanto weed.

You know people been growing the real spiritual stuff in their closets for a long time. The law does not control reality.
edit on 31-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Yep, not much will change..this has been going on for a long time. Anyone who wants to partake is likely doing so already and has been for as long as they have wanted.
Only change will be less clogging of the court system, and less people in prison/fines collected..they will more than make it up in taxes.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What do you think of booze?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Welcome to the so waited new Era of Lets America be Great smoking its brain again! like in the best time of 1960s!!

2017-18 will remembered as the years that made the difference for increasing the quality of life in America isn't it?

what a remarkable progress to have walked the little step from medicinal to recreational marihuana permitted use!

I am sure the neither the imagination of Jose Zaramago nor the one of Gabriel Garcia-Marquez may imagine a more upside bizarre scenario for a book titled 'Essay of collective madness' than the one we are seeing taken shape in America!!

Please be careful before to cross streets, check twice that cars really respect the traffic lights, or that pedestrians really keep respecting them, also be cautious with unknown people approaching you in the streets so much close, specially at night hours, because we can Not assume that only people in sane judgement is around us anymore.

Also Don't let your children to go or come back alone from school because you can Not assume Adults will be behaving responsible in the streets.

Don't wear too much fashioned or styled too, in a way somebody out of control may will to sexually assault you using any excuse.

All this extra little extra cautions will be part of your life since The country is right now in an irresponsible and risky trend of decriminalization consumption of psychotropic plants that may have impact in decreasing safeness of cities and towns.

If you think America suffer of some social paranoia you have not yet seen nothing, wait some weeks to see how is going to be, forget any previous fear of domestic terrorism, you have not seen yet what is real action outdoors!.

Please don't waste your time and energy complaining to your landlord to ask your nextdoor neighbor to don't pollute the common areas of your housing with 'recreational' smog, it should be more practical to buy gas masks to you and your family instead, because it is legal so it would be irreprehensible.

Don't ask your children or students why their sudden drastic decrease in academic performance, because they are going to laugh at you, and you know what is the best you can Not correct them because what they are doing is absolutely legal!

By the way the authorities that claim these new measures will give to them more resources to focus in real crimes will have a lot of extra work to do as they never saw before by sure.

Please check:
Vermont become 9th State to Legalize 'Recreational' Marihuana !!??

The thread is open for all people but specially for the ones that are concerned with healthy entertainments and that are able to distinguish them from unhealthy and vicious ones.

The Angel of Lightness

So which is it?
God is good and right?
or this

Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Who are you to tell me this is bad when God saw that it was good?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The students partaking in weed now will just continue to do so because weed is easier to get for students than alcohol. So not much will change. It really has to do with quantity of consumption for young growing brains.

Noxious smell/smoke from weed wafting into others' apartments can be remedied by vaping or cooking/baking with it. Weed is edible, so perhaps people can try other means of ingestion to avoid offending their neighbours with a little education put forth.

What about offensive cooking odours and offensive noise, what do we do about that?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join