It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will be Living the New Era of LocoWeedland ??!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Don't worry to much about it.
With all the deaths it will add, it will practicly eliminate cancer...

Bwhahahaha!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
It's a dumb world but just because a country makes things illegal or legal doesn't mean that they have an ounce of "wisdom" or science to back their obviously financially minded directives.

I was with a bunch of lawyers a couple weeks ago and one of them made what I thought was a salient comment. He said that if you look at the laws that have been passed lately, it's pretty clear that the US government no longer passes laws that further restrict personal freedoms. They've pretty much all been about abolishing old laws that restrict freedoms.

But I'm with you. Their motivations are more financial than they are moral.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

My biggest concern is the cocktail effect. Adding another mind-altering chemical into the morass. Text

Because nobody could find weed before it became legal in certain places, you mean?

Bigger sigh.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This seems like it belongs in the rant section. How did it end up in philosophy and meta physics?

It's barely even readable from a grammar perspective. It's like a sarcastic conversation with one's self.
edit on 29-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Don't wear too much fashioned or styled too, in a way somebody out of control may will to sexually assault you using any excuse.

Now I'm really concerned. I knew I shouldn't wear to much fashioned so I'll be cutting back after the orgy.
I'm not making any excuses but people tell me to taper off slowly so as not to shock my system.

edit on 29-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Jungle man is coming with his jazz horn.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Dammit...thanks for literally making me spit water onto my floor.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yes, if I were a certain someone, I'd be prayin' for better verbagology ... not that there's anything wrong with fanaticism, etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You have fallen hard for the propaganda, Cannabis hasn't harmed anyone in thousands of years. It was used in the old Tabernacles don't you dare use the holy word of God to say one of his most powerful natural medicine's is wrong. You can dispute this if you like but if you look into it you will see that your perceptions of Cannabis are wrong Biblically.

Don't get me wrong I am a follower of the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings but these things I tell to you come from much research, you come to us with speculation and much worry about something less harmful than just about anything else on the planet. I would argue that it hasn't been legalized federally because it is used biblically and because it would cut deep into big pharma's profits.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
So what you're saying is likely true, in reverse.

Everything I say is in reverse, I'm a Mason.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There's no shown so far from our legal states that there is a big of a concern that the OP states. Instead you have less drunk drivers, less people on opioids, etc. In fact your bigger concern of those on the streets are people using cell phones.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
This seems like it belongs in the rant section. How did it end up in philosophy and meta physics.

Here's some philosophy and metaphysics for you.

Along with the legalization, there has been a large increase in the number of companies selling different forms of MJ, including "concentrates" with the focus being on extremely high levels of THC. But that process tends to kill the natural balance of the plant chemicals, and as a result, the results produced by the different forms are qualitatively different. Specifically, there is a significant loss of "spirituality" in the concentrates that is still there in the plant itself in its natural form due to what some people call an "entourage" effect of different chemicals mixing together.

So here's the conspiracy question: "Is that on purpose?" Are TPTB encouraging legalization because that will mean a bigger concentrate market, and they prefer that people not try the more natural substance and discover that they get from it a much stronger and more profound religious (albeit not Christian) feeling for the divine than they do in church?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Everything I say is in reverse, I'm a Mason.

Just don't tell me the sun rises in the West. I know that ain't true.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Are you for real or are you trying to troll people?

Don't tell me you actually believe that nonsense.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well, Vermont just legalized home grows and possession only which spurred this rant.

Also, there are several ways to extract the chemicals, and it's not new. Marijuana was used in tinctures (alcohol exteacrion) for a long time and hash is as old as smoking Marijuana.

But yes they should be regulated like hard alcohol as they are similar in comparison.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
this is sarcasm right?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Welcome to the so waited new Era of Lets America be Great smoking its brain again! like in the best time of 1960s!!

2017-18 will remembered as the years that made the difference for increasing the quality of life in America isn't it?

what a remarkable progress to have walked the little step from medicinal to recreational marihuana permitted use!

I am sure the neither the imagination of Jose Zaramago nor the one of Gabriel Garcia-Marquez may imagine a more upside bizarre scenario for a book titled 'Essay of collective madness' than the one we are seeing taken shape in America!!

Please be careful before to cross streets, check twice that cars really respect the traffic lights, or that pedestrians really keep respecting them, also be cautious with unknown people approaching you in the streets so much close, specially at night hours, because we can Not assume that only people in sane judgement is around us anymore.

Also Don't let your children to go or come back alone from school because you can Not assume Adults will be behaving responsible in the streets.

Don't wear too much fashioned or styled too, in a way somebody out of control may will to sexually assault you using any excuse.

All this extra little extra cautions will be part of your life since The country is right now in an irresponsible and risky trend of decriminalization consumption of psychotropic plants that may have impact in decreasing safeness of cities and towns.

If you think America suffer of some social paranoia you have not yet seen nothing, wait some weeks to see how is going to be, forget any previous fear of domestic terrorism, you have not seen yet what is real action outdoors!.

Please don't waste your time and energy complaining to your landlord to ask your nextdoor neighbor to don't pollute the common areas of your housing with 'recreational' smog, it should be more practical to buy gas masks to you and your family instead, because it is legal so it would be irreprehensible.

Don't ask your children or students why their sudden drastic decrease in academic performance, because they are going to laugh at you, and you know what is the best you can Not correct them because what they are doing is absolutely legal!

By the way the authorities that claim these new measures will give to them more resources to focus in real crimes will have a lot of extra work to do as they never saw before by sure.

Please check:
Vermont become 9th State to Legalize 'Recreational' Marihuana !!??

The thread is open for all people but specially for the ones that are concerned with healthy entertainments and that are able to distinguish them from unhealthy and vicious ones.

The Angel of Lightness

Woooo reading this made me choke on my coffee with laughter which started a coughing fit from the cigarette I'm smoking. I also almost # myself this morning because I drank too much beer before bed....but I sure slept better after the ...... I smoked before bed and my back hurt a bunch less after my wake up ..............
edit on 29/1/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It's not too bad in Vegas. I few more stoners walking around than usual and a lot more of that nasty "pot smell" around but, no more crime and my clients haven't been coming in stoned. LOL

I hate being around stoned people...they stare off into the unknown and can't hold a decent conversation with you but other than that...I think we'll be okay.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We are in California. People up and down our street have plants growing from May on. The police don't care at all, and will chew out nosey neighbors that complain, and tell them to mind their own business.

The smell gets a little stinky sometimes, but we just laugh and giggle.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

TPTB would be against more alternatives in the form of concentrates because it gives a broader selection to medicinal patients such as CBD liquids as opposed to smoking.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join