It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Congress Investigating Mueller ‘Pitbull’ Andrew Weissmann For Media Leaks

page: 1

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Now they're going after the leaks !!

Could be criminal implications.

Swamp drying up at the deep levels.

Panic.

Andrew Weissmann under investigation.

Andrew Weissmann has more Democrat political ties than Macy's.

BREAKING: Congress Investigating Mueller ‘Pitbull’ Andrew Weissmann For Media Leaks

SHUT IT DOWN!

Dirty cop Robert Mueller’s right hand man and “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann is being investigated by Congress for media leaks.

Mueller’s wheels are falling off!

Paul Sperry of the New York Post reported, “BREAKING: Congress investigating Mueller “pit bull” investigator Andrew Weissmann for media leaks. Weissmann held April 11 private presser w major media–week before CNN, WaPo,NYT reported FISA on Page bolstered by dossier”

Weissmann attended Hillary’s election night party in NYC”

BREAKING: Congress investigating Mueller “pit bull” investigator Andrew Weissmann for media leaks. Weissmann held April 11 private presser w major media–week before CNN, WaPo,NYT reported FISA on Page bolstered by dossier

Weissmann attended Hillary’s election night party in NYC

— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 29, 2018

[4][18][1][9][14]_[9][20]

[9][20]'s [20][9][13][5]

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Someone need to call a plumber.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Tick tock...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Aw snap!!

They are most certainly coordinating this, considering the removal of the POS McCabe and now this!!!

Damn it is going to be an epic week!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Wasn't Steve Bannon one of the leakers? Is he in trouble too?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Dirty cop Robert Mueller’s right hand man and “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann is being investigated by Congress for media leaks.

IMO the snip doesn't fall far from the pot.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I hear a sucking sound. It must be the swamp being drained.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
the "swamp" is wide and deep, more like an ocean.

I think that if this push to drain it doesn't get siderailed by the powers that be, we'll see a significant portion of the people in our government losing their jobs this year.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I think that if this push to drain it doesn't get siderailed by the powers that be, we'll see a significant portion of the people in our government losing their jobs this year.

That could be an issue with our stability and national security, I sure hope if it's that big, we have a plan to shift the duties of the FBI onto another entity, then when done, investigate that entity. We can't fire everyone at the same time.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That could be an issue with our stability and national security, I sure hope if it's that big, we have a plan to shift the duties of the FBI onto another entity, then when done, investigate that entity. We can't fire everyone at the same time.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder released a statement today that says essentially the same thing you did. It's pretty obvious from his recent statements that holder will eventually be in the crosshairs too.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Why not? Who needs an agency this dirty? Maybe disband the whole lot of them....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Should have been disbanded the second it started shilling for private servers in basements.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah well - too bad they didn't have the sack to leak the MEMO FIRST!

Grrr...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Someone need to call a plumber.

too late for a plumber the cracks in the dam are too big,it`s just a matter of time until the dam breaks.2018 is going to be a bad year for the democrats.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Why not? Who needs an agency this dirty? Maybe disband the whole lot of them....

Oh I'm with you that they need to clean house, but to leave a power vacuum like that would be really bad. There is a lot to the entire operation. And I'd bet a good number of the folks there aren't in on the $ grab, just doing their jobs. This will be a sht storm and way worse to clean up than anyone thinks. One mop ain't going to cut it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well, you say that- but once it comes out that, say, the entire FBI is guilty of destroying evidence and covering up crimes for the clinton family, we're going to have to clean-slate the department.
And I'd wager they're sitting on a lot of dirt for a lot of other people in government, which will lead to big layoffs at the CIA, US Treasury, and ATF. Highly decorated generals will go to prison by the dozens. Even the FDA won't walk away from this untouched.

Unless, of course, the quest to drain the swamp gets dropped in favor of something else.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Yeah well - too bad they didn't have the sack to leak the MEMO FIRST!

Grrr...

The implanted implicators won't leak that one !!

Normal people in normal positions will release it Legally.

We're not in Kansas anymore.

18 5 12 5 1 19 5 20 8 5 13 5 13 15

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sure we can!

Texas Rangers or the US Marshals.

It's not like you need a law degree to head the FBI. Comey was a Biochem major.

Chris Rock would do a better job.

Think of all the job openings!

That dude that advertises personal injuries on the side of a bus would be better than what we have in the DOJ.

While we at it, Congress could use some new blood, spread the wealth. Give us normals a shot at the brass ring.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Can't help but wonder if the new texts we have not
seen yet may be playing a part in the "Black Monday"

Boom!

top topics

join