It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Political Speeches in Modern America

page: 1

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:01 PM
1) President JFK Moon Speech - "We choose to go to the moon this decade and do the other things not because they are easy but because they're hard"

2) President Ronald Reagan Peace Through Strength - "There is one guaranteed way you can have peace and you can have it in the next second - surrender"

3) President Trump - Our movement - "We are controlled by a small handful of global elite special interests rigging reality"

Any speeches I'm missing?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:10 PM
Maybe these 2.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:16 PM
a reply to: xstealth

I take it you're not a fan of Oprah's Golden Globe Speech

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:27 PM

And this:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
a reply to: Infoshill

It's the usual leftist drivel. The Reagan one is great.
edit on 29-1-2018 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
The following one, because it´s not from a lying and people fooling politician, and it´s not only for "U"S americans:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That video was the first time he had the tramp speak, the tramp being the character he became so famous from in the video above. This was the death of the tramp and Chaplin knew it. But all the same he decided this needed to be made, and in reaction the United States government revoked Chaplin's right to be in America over fears he was a nazi sympathiser, since that whole time he was there during the construction of early hollywood, he never became an official citizen of the United States.
Regardless though all of these speeches were incredible my first time hearing them, and now after the 30th time they're still equally as amazing.

new topics

top topics