It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: moyeti
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wider distribution of the memo, and bam next day he is gone. FBI is wanting to clean up. After Mueller's nothing burger is served maybe we can get onto the business of country. This is a good thing.

These guys will be lucky to practice law in Bangaladesh after this.

Oh wait, are they lawyers? for realzies?

Maybe They can apply to the Gestapo.

Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I wanna date you back to McCabe's speech. He said ” with great sadness” that he was announcing his retirement. “You have the greatest mission on earth, protecting the American people and upholding the American constitution. . . . You speak up, you tell the truth and you do the right thing". Thank you for your service, your support, and your friendship.For my money it wasn't a logical reason for stepping down in spite of his intention to get rid of Trump's pressure.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Strozk was a lateral move.

Lol. A lateral move. From lead investigator of the Clinton email fiasco and Trump Russia investigation to working in HR? That's a lateral move in your world?

Must be hard to keep your head spinning like that Silly.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnWilliams
I wanna date you back to McCabe's speech. He said ” with great sadness” that he was announcing his retirement. “You have the greatest mission on earth, protecting the American people and upholding the American constitution. . . . You speak up, you tell the truth and you do the right thing". Thank you for your service, your support, and your friendship.For my money it wasn't a logical reason for stepping down in spite of his intention to get rid of Trump's pressure.

What a damn shame he didn't mean it apparently. Trying to save face against a mountain of evidence is McCabe's game now.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
haha! and his pension was set to kick in in March, right?
do not pass go. do not collect $200.
let him eat...crumbs.

I say they all need to lose entitlements if found guilty, and made to pay total reparations, be they Democrat, Republican, or any other party.

It needs to end now.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

1,003. Intimidation to create fake evidence (2/3/2018)

It is clear the comic drama is a continuation of the plot to elimination of Kat Sung. First Trump fired Comey, When there is no progress in the attempt murder case of Kat Sung, they force McCabe to leave.

They create a "Russia-probe memo" case to cut the relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump's treason becomes clear. (Trump may be impeached as a distraction to that framed case) They create the crisis to apply pressure on the FBI. As a matter of fact, Trump is a candidate of the "Deep State" of the Feds to whip their terror force.

FBI deputy director leaving post ahead of planned retirement Eric Tucker and Sadie Gurman, Associated Press• January 29 WASHINGTON (AP) -- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a frequent target of President Donald Trump's criticism who led the bureau for months last year following the firing of James Comey, is leaving his position ahead of a previously planned retirement this spring, people familiar with the decision said Monday.

In mid-January, I encounter a message in internet.

FBI More Corrupt Than Previously Known; CSI is a LIE

January 12, 2018 By Robert Gehl

The Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000.

Of 28 examiners with the FBI Laboratory’s microscopic hair comparison unit, 26 overstated forensic matches in ways that favored prosecutors in more than 95 percent of the 268 trials reviewed so far, according to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) and the Innocence Project, which are assisting the government with the country’s largest post-conviction review of questioned forensic evidence.

The cases include those of 32 defendants sentenced to death. Of those, 14 have been executed or died in prison, the groups said under an agreement with the government to release results after the review of the first 200 convictions.

thefederalistpapers.org...

I think that's an intimidation from the Feds. They will create fake evidence to frame me in a criminal case.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I love that they are back peddling so much. The widening separation from those that are all in is starting. Schiff even. Don't run low on popcorn!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I'm just wondering how you know what Mueller has in terms of evidence and where the direction of his investigation is going?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I really enjoy that this is the left's new line.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Never question magical thinking.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Recently joined because I was looking forward to participating in what i thought promised to be a forum inclined to serious public discourse addressing significant issues and events impacting and influencing our 'fellows and community' (broadly imagined) – discursively taking on such issues and events in the spirit of informing or illucidating our fellows -- with the understanding that the all such shared discourse and idea-comparing/contrasting--rather than being a pointless skill-honing exercise of ego-centric semantic blackshirts, or self-pleasuring opportunities for those enamored of their own public word productions--rather, the aspiration, ambition, intention of such efforts being a more thoughtful, capable, knowledgeable community/ citizenry who then would be more effective and productive in scutinizing and managing the government and corporate behaviors, challenges, threats to which we are all subject.
Clearly, an idealistic fool am I, having thought that this might finally be such a forum. But the first post i read after joining is the same pablum fed to the masses everywhere:
"A hell of a way to start the week, dare I say it Q seems to be legitimized more and more every day!!
This is all breaking so I shall be updating this with as much info as I can.
Love everything about this right here!!! "
Some hungry crittur sure is excited about the slop thrown down at its feet. Probably would be smarter for that crittur to actually get excited about the countless substantial issues, events, policy debates, corporate deeds and misdeeds, legislation drafting, committee meetings, committee votes, congressional debates, congressional votes, presidential orders (dictatorial ‘rule by decree’), not to mention all the local ordinance, council meetings, council decisions, school board votes, dog catcher regulations, etc, ad nauseum, that ACTUALLY constitute the salient issues and events that have ACTUAL REAL IMPACT ON THE QUALITY OF LIFE of masses of people. …. Or just stay high and bloated on our modern days answer to the ‘opium of the masses’ (i.e., the pointless circus sideshows that are mere entertainment sating the masses, denying them the appetite to really bite into the important political and corporate machinations that directly effect their lives.
McCabe ScmuckCabe-- are you so naive as to think that whoever, whatever ass fills that FBI seat is an issue that will affect and have genuine repercussions for your day-to-day life???

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join